AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-11-01, 15:33   Link #1521
Chewy

A bit of news for people who can read Chinese. T-Time has announced the Chinese version of their Remember11 PC port should be ready around December of this year. Their PC port of Memories off #5 is also going on sale really soon.
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 16:22   Link #1522
-Nyu-
Yozora

The Chinese have it good q.q *Wants too* uguu >.<
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 06:12   Link #1523
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Hm....

my favourite Eroge at the moment is Yume Miru Kusuri (A drug that makes you dream).

I've played quite a lot (heavy visual novels included) but I didn't loved them as I loved Yume Miru Kusuri.

But that opinion could change ONLY if I could play Kiminozo and MuvLuv.... the anime game text hooker works awfully bad with those games (because they have another encryption or so I heard).

I also wanted to play Raspberry but the hooker was only screwing around the translations, it wasn't translating at all, not even shuffled words so I could get the meaning of what was happening.
orange.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 15:01   Link #1524
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Well, I've finally finished the games that I stupidly started at the same time, and have gotten around to the first on my "not installed yet" queue, Hidamari.

Really good for Axl's first official game, and it's funny as hell. Now I'm interested in their other games... anyone here played them? If the style's the same as in Hidamari, then I'll probably wind up grabbing all of them. o/
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 17:34   Link #1525
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I have played about half of "Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate", AXL's latest game. I've played only a little of Hidamari, but Koitate kept my attention longer and better. Koitate's a pretty fun game too.

I've heard that the game right before Koitate wasn't that good. I don't know about Tutorial Summer.
Old 2007-11-04, 22:30   Link #1526
luckyovermind
hungry~

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.a View Post
Hm....

my favourite Eroge at the moment is Yume Miru Kusuri (A drug that makes you dream).

I've played quite a lot (heavy visual novels included) but I didn't loved them as I loved Yume Miru Kusuri.

But that opinion could change ONLY if I could play Kiminozo and MuvLuv.... the anime game text hooker works awfully bad with those games (because they have another encryption or so I heard).

I also wanted to play Raspberry but the hooker was only screwing around the translations, it wasn't translating at all, not even shuffled words so I could get the meaning of what was happening.

I'd expect your favourite game is higurashi from your avatar and sig, no?
Old 2007-11-05, 00:03   Link #1527
orange.a
SUN faction member
*Graphic Designer

Hahah~

Sadly, I didn't play them. I watch the anime.
orange.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 02:25   Link #1528
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Here's a conundrum. I have a bunch of erogames I only played part-way and then dabbled into another different erogame. The question is, should I finish the oldest ones first, or should I finish the ones that I'm most currently interested in finishing but are more recent?
Old 2007-11-07, 05:11   Link #1529
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Maybe you should finish the oldest first?

That's what I'm doing myself, lol.
Old 2007-11-07, 08:24   Link #1530
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Here's a conundrum. I have a bunch of erogames I only played part-way and then dabbled into another different erogame. The question is, should I finish the oldest ones first, or should I finish the ones that I'm most currently interested in finishing but are more recent?
Hmm... when I read a book, I'd rather finish it in one go, rather than stopping somewhere, then going back to the spot where I stopped. It kinda interrupts the "flow" of the story for me, if it takes me too long to read the remainder. That's why I just keep on reading. And for me, that also applies to games.

Anyway, that was just my $0.02. I wonder how ToHeart2 Another Days is coming along....
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 13:49   Link #1531
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Maybe you should finish the oldest first?

That's what I'm doing myself, lol.
I have a lot of oldest ones!! Waaaaaahh.

The bright side to that is that one of them, my oldest and very first game actually, is Cross Channel which is a total joy to play and a pretty famous game. On the other hand, I wanna play Little Busters and then something like ExE or Lyical Lyric. Argh, the hard choices in life.
Old 2007-11-08, 01:10   Link #1532
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I started playing Wind -a breath of heart- 2 weeks ago. I think I sort of shot myself in the foot by not following NNL's recommended endgame order so I'll be redoing Minamo's path RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING (since I jumped from Hinata's path to Minamo's) as soon as I'm finish the endings for the Fujimiyas and Hikari.

I'm also holding off on watching any more episodes of the Wind anime UNTIL I finish Hikari's endgame.
Old 2007-11-08, 11:21   Link #1533
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
I'm currently playing Little Busters and Bra-Ban. Both really good nice though, after playing ExE (From the same same company as Bra-Ban) the later felt less interesting since its just normal school life story while ExE has some really good fictions elements added to it.

About Little Busters, can't stop laughing at every new situation. Excellent game.

Chewy, may I ask for a link to the website of the game in your sig?
Old 2007-11-08, 12:22   Link #1534
Chewy

^ Here you go -

http://www.etude-soft.jp/product/asuseka/

Careful of the NSFW material under Sample CG.
Old 2007-11-08, 17:16   Link #1535
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Thanks a lot for the link, Chewy. The game looks pretty good. Is it already out? It says 11/22/2007 in the main page but, if read it right, that is the release date of the OST.
Old 2007-11-08, 18:29   Link #1536
cyth
Banned

I finished playing Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori's demo today.

At first I was kind of bored; the demo just dragged on through this somewhat stiff life of an eroge protagonist. Instead of showing us more pretty pictures of the island, Subaru just had to dive into these boring descriptions of its beauty over and over again, but that proved useful when the premise hit hard and almost unexpectedly.
Yuuhi and Aoba made it on my priority list. I've always liked tomboys, though I wonder how far they can take Yuuhi's development. Will they show us the scary "the world is ending, I'm gonna die" sides of their personalities? Especially Yuuhi... I really want to see her dark side. ww I wonder if she'll remain this tiny cute little decoration or... D:

BTW, lately I was karaoke'ing some game OP videos and one of those was also AsuSeka's. Posted them on Stage6 if you guys care to take a look.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 23:50   Link #1537
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Thanks a lot for the link, Chewy. The game looks pretty good. Is it already out? It says 11/22/2007 in the main page but, if read it right, that is the release date of the OST.
The game comes out on 11/22/2007. The OST that's mentioned actually comes with the limited edition of the game.

I FINALLY hit the interesting part of the demo.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-09, 01:16   Link #1538
Seair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
The game comes out on 11/22/2007. The OST that's mentioned actually comes with the limited edition of the game.

Spoiler:
i think you wont be disappointed, the こなたよりかなたまで and 遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの (main school)
are writen by the same author. he is famous on the story of live or death.

http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/....php?game=3166

死生観 →POVコメントを見る
総計 145件 A 127件 B 10件 C 8件

ps. the Little Busters! is a good game, i like the "refrain" part best

Last edited by Seair; 2007-11-09 at 02:31.
Seair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 02:07   Link #1539
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post

Spoiler:
May you spoil me on what's so interesting? I'm thinking about playing the game, but I don't have time to download and play the demo...

What's the story about?

From what I could skim through:

Spoiler for story?:

I've only played two eroges so far, so I guess they are my "favorite" (well, I do like them).

_Summer (still working on it)
Figures of Happiness

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 02:09   Link #1540
luckyovermind
hungry~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seair View Post
i think you wont be disappointed, the こなたよりかなたまで and もしも明日か晴れならば
are writen by the same author. he is famous on the story of live or death.
Now that's something you don't see everyday

I think what you meant was 遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの right? It's a pretty famous game last year and the "main school" routes are handled by this guy. He was also invovled in the previous game by etude - 巫女舞, which is pretty famous for its emtional writing too.

Nowadays, Maeda is gone (maybe?), Kataoka is not really active, Romeo keeps producing one mine after another, and Age is not really doing anything expect expanding its muvluv franchise. That is why everyone puts their hopes on guys like 丸戸, 健速 and るーすぼーい to lead the nakige part of the erogame world. That's why everyone is expecting AsuSeka and devil on G-string

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel