AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-24, 21:32   Link #1
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? [Manga]

Summary: Cocoa arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that cafe. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino, a tough and soldier-esque girl named Lize, a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiyo, and the ordinary but dignified Sharo.

From Wikipedia:

Is the Order a Rabbit? (ご注文はうさぎですか? Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?), also known in short form as GochiUsa (ごちうさ?), is a Japanese 4-panel comedy manga series by Koi, serialized in Houbunsha's seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Max since March 2011. It has been collected in three tankōbon volumes as of March 2014. An anime television series adaptation by White Fox aired in Japan between April and June 2014.

The thread for the anime adaptation can be found here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122955

The manga has just begun to be scanlated, and they began to translate from volume FOUR, which contains information and characters that did not show up in the anime adaptation proper. These include a one panel shot (no pun intended) of Rize's father and Cocoa's older sister shows up for a few chapters as well.

Definitely good reading for those who want to continue following the story of Cocoa, Chino, Rize, Chiya, Sharo and everyone else! ^^
Old 2014-07-25, 05:20   Link #2
Sol Falling

Just checked out the manga, very fun stuff. It was great being introduced to Cocoa's sister. It was also lovely to see more of Chiya; I especially loved her "so tsundere!" interaction with Cocoa that wasn't really so tsundere at all.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 06:57   Link #3
blitzx
Nyaan~

wow cocoa also has 2 older brothers. maybe they'll introduce them later.
blitzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 07:03   Link #4
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzx View Post
wow cocoa also has 2 older brothers. maybe they'll introduce them later.
Yes! I was surprised by that too - they also apparently...how shall we say...have developed a very strong impression of their older sister.

Would be interested to see them show up, especially as males are a rare commodity in this series!
Old 2014-08-06, 01:57   Link #5
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Ch 7

Alas... farewell onee-chan.

Another good chapter... the latte art was seriously impressive. As expected of Cocoa's onee-chan!
Old 2014-11-18, 17:49   Link #6
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

So...the entire contents of volume one of the manga have been scanlated, as well as the first chapter of volume two, and it is excellent.

But perhaps what is most interesting for me is seeing the source material and being able to compare them to the anime adaptation. As a result I have to admit to be very impressed - the anime adaptation was really well done in my opinion!
Old 2015-10-17, 00:59   Link #7
rladls2121

I wonder how many chapters the second season in anime adaption covers up to.
Seeing the manga makes me think that the Ending of the second seaons isn't all just fanservice coincidence.
The part where Megu doing that spining dance, it was no coincidence.
And where Maya lifting her leg with such flex using a tree as a holder.
In the manga, Cocoa couldn't do that and got hurt.

And I also learned that Maya also have an older brother, the older brother rather being used too much by Maya for many errands though.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2015-10-17 at 01:10.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote