AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 11:40   Link #621
tsunade666

actually the skinship of Rebecca and Sinku are pretty intimate if you ask me.

Spoiler:

The bond of Sinku and Rebecca is gone beyond normal childhood friends or best friends if you ask me but they are indeed true friends. Rebecca isn't jealous about Princess or his harem at all. And she even ask who he likes the most.
Old 2012-07-21, 11:59   Link #622
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
ummm wtf, just watched the transformation of Rebecca in episode 2 and I don't remember in Dog days, steals someone's virginity when they transform. O.o
Old 2012-07-21, 12:15   Link #623
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Spoiler:

The bond of Sinku and Rebecca is gone beyond normal childhood friends or best friends if you ask me but they are indeed true friends. Rebecca isn't jealous about Princess or his harem at all. And she even ask who he likes the most.
Maybe she isn't Rebecca but someone disguissed as her?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 12:41   Link #624
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe she isn't Rebecca but someone disguissed as her?
what? She is Becky that's for sure
Old 2012-07-21, 12:47   Link #625
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Spoiler:

You know what's funny? It's sort of what I would be like when I ask my otoutos about their girl friends.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 12:49   Link #626
tsunade666

so Goddess. The relationship of Becky and Sinku is the same as the relationship between siblings? they are close to each other all the time that they felt its natural thing.
Old 2012-07-21, 13:10   Link #627
Sumeragi
Banned

You know the relationship between Sato and Ayame in Ben-To? Playing games (fighting, strategy, ero) together, letting each other borrow mangas, sleeping on each other's bed after an all-night anime watching marathon.

That's sort of how I see the relationship between Sinku and Becky. They've known each other for a long time and probably were together all the time, thus becoming more than just childhood friends. Combined with what seems to be Becky's more open personality compared to most people, the general chemistry between the two works out, probably to the point of Becky willing to let Sinku go if he decides to be with another girl (a true friend, and potentially quite sad, something on the scale of Tina from Ai Yori Aoshi).
Old 2012-07-21, 14:14   Link #628
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

They are still considered friends, not the incest as you think Sume-nee.

And since Becky looks so much like another of my waifus (Kirisame Marisa from Touhou), she's automatically mine! *grabs and takes her home* Masterrrrr Spark!!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 14:33   Link #629
Sumeragi
Banned

*Spanks SaintessHeart*

Bad SaintessHeart! Onee-sama always goes first!
Old 2012-07-21, 14:38   Link #630
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Millhiore's evil plans of keeping Sink in her world
No one ever thought why she summoned the two closest girls in his life? As you can tell from the first few episodes she doesn't mind sharing Sink as long as he is in her life
Images
What true evil looks like
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
*nosebleeds!

OHMYGOD!! ALL THESE PICTURES!! REBECCAA!! OMG!! LEON-SAMA TOO!! BRIOCHE!! YUKI!!!
*nosebleeds again and faints

*recover several hours later.

Lol LoweGear! You keep messing up the names of Nanami and Rebecca in your bullet points.

Anyways I'm really surprised at how close Rebecca and Cinque is. It's rather lovely I would say. And also... Rebecca's face... oh wow. I would never believe it's her since she looks so... seductive?

Also... Sume-nee?! Saintess-otouto?!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 14:41   Link #631
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Spanks SaintessHeart*

Bad SaintessHeart! Onee-sama always goes first!
Never! Scarlet shoot! *runs*

Honestly though, I never thought Becky would be a total personification of Marisa with that spellcard and the broom; so when are they going to give her a Hakkero?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 14:47   Link #632
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Mmm, yes, episode 3, the clothes shredding is strong with this one The first victim was Ricotta, who yes, is a little flat, but! She is cute when it happens Then the wondrous Nanami is next with the glorious assistance of Rebecca*Salutes* I thank you for giving us such a sight to behold M'lady!

Let's not ignore Rebecca herself though! Along with the dazzling Millihi as they together created a good few seconds of service of themselves

Sumeragi's, er, mangatron's, er.....whoever's waifu she is, Leo-sama was one of the few who didn't suffer the embarrassed of having herself revealed XD

All of this definitely makes up for the lack of clothes shredding from episode 2 Overall, a good, fun episode to watch that ends the threeway war The scene at the end with Rebecca and Sink was nice, he makes a good couple with so many of the girls
Old 2012-07-21, 14:57   Link #633
Midonin
Last Engage

DOG DAYS' 03 - The Era of the Magic Blaster

The Beccou stuff is getting pretty unsubtle. No objections here. So the three-episodes-long battle comes to an end, and in a pretty flashy way too. I like that Pastillage's battle system is similar, but distinct enough from the other two that it does noticeably shake things up. The focus on air combat and magic over blunt weapons and land battles adds a new dimension that I want to discover further. Even the seemingly random magic that Becky uses has a method to it, probably dictated by mental state.

The idea of Cou's flying carpet was also pretty nifty. Last season gave us plenty of Cinque and Millhi teaming up, and Couverte joined in with Becky almost immediately. All that's left is for Nanami and Leo to have one fight scene together to complete the trifecta. Plenty of evidence for hero/royalty stuff too, with Nanami not only grabbing Leo for herself, but also the Genoise. Otherwise, I found most of the second half of the episode a revisit of part of the first season with the tour, but things to look to head in new directions next week.

The opening battle set the bar really high. I look forward to seeing what they do as the events unfold; things have gotten quite a bit more dynamic this time around.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 15:21   Link #634
ookamigirl

This game/battle just got a third hero.
The victory could have gone to anyone this time.
It was getting really interesting since Rebecca's participation spiced things up.
The fights were pretty cool this time ^^
The outcome was not that much of a surprise though.
Best of all were the after battle relaxing fun and games ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 15:35   Link #635
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Episode 3, like the first two, was incredible.

Becky's first debut as a hero (or in way "heroine") was really incredible to watch because it showed us more of the potential that the third nation has to offer now that they have a hero to represent them. Their magic and aerial combat is a forced to be reckoned, and Couvert joining the battle and raising the countries and troops morale, and despite placing last, they defeated a lot of armies and combat groups, plus Cinque and Nanami with little or effort. Can't wait to see how they'll do in the next battle they do.

So Becky and Nanami questioning Cinque's popularity as a hero was really cute and interesting especially near the end when she was teasing him about it. Harem end anyone...? Who knows? "Shrugs shoulders"

Well awesome episode, can't wait to the next one, and might I add more Eclair, she's just awesome. Please more Eclair x Cinque moments! I love Milhi, but Eclair is my fave!
Old 2012-07-21, 15:58   Link #636
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say Becky did way better in that fight than I expected. Suppose she needed to in order to say "yes she's a hero on the level of the others." The fighting styles really fit the characters. Becky isn't someone in athletic competitions so use game mechanics (be it flying games or card games) to give her an edge. Certainly a glass cannon type since she can deliver some major pain and is maneuverable, but if someone actually caught her she'd be taken down fast. Pastillage definitely creates a new dynamic to things with serious control over the air.

Pretty nice weapon catch by Eclair. You know she was practicing that one to impress Cinque when he got back . Let's hope her tail is right to be excited and the training camp will be full of fun moments .

I have to say Becky just slowly chasing Cinque down about his relationship to the girls was just hilarious . That is some relationship they've got there.
Old 2012-07-21, 16:16   Link #637
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I like those squirrels. They play to their strength rather than lament they're not lions. It's a shame they lost, they were doing so well.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 16:22   Link #638
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I like those squirrels. They play to their strength rather than lament they're not lions. It's a shame they lost, they were doing so well.
Yeah, their aerial combat and magic capabilities are truly top notch, and the fact that Becky's a hero for them they'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Becky sure did amazing for someone who's not much of a fighter/athlete like Cinque and Nanami. Truly impressive!
Old 2012-07-21, 16:33   Link #639
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hm..... NO. No, Leon-sama is not yours. I am basing this professional opinion solely out of concern for Leon-sama, who I fear would not survive the intense petting sessions you will inflict upon her. *mangatron runs from Sumi-chan's electric whip*
Hmmm..... Yes..... Lots and lots and lots of heavy petting~
Old 2012-07-21, 16:59   Link #640
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Haha Amazing. Those 3 heroes are petting the leaders of each countries. Well, we haven't see Nanami yet petting Leo but we will see that for sure

I wonder whom Cinque really like from his harem. He can to harem end anytime he wants

That girl cou. She's really talkative

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, sports