AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-05-25, 17:42   Link #1
AB079
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Nande koko ni sensei ga!?



From Soborou a manga that's mostly ecchi + comedy. The manga started as a series of one-shots and chapters 1 to 4 in the manga include those, the continuation of the story starts on ch5.

A continuation of Golden Times. 17-year-old Ichirou Satou is an average guy who always happens to find himself in a perverted situation with his teacher, Kana Kojima. Follow this erotic love comedy about their mishaps and how Ichirou and Kana choose to handle them.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 04:00   Link #2
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post

From Soborou a manga that's mostly ecchi + comedy. The manga started as a series of one-shots and chapters 1 to 4 in the manga include those, the continuation of the story starts on ch5.

A continuation of Golden Times. 17-year-old Ichirou Satou is an average guy who always happens to find himself in a perverted situation with his teacher, Kana Kojima. Follow this erotic love comedy about their mishaps and how Ichirou and Kana choose to handle them.
More than that, there are sequel, where Kojima's little sister (I suppose) finds herself in problem situations with the teacher
__________________
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 09:32   Link #3
The One Above God
Kamijou
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: I'm Everywhere
I saw the korean scans. There seem to be new characters. Whether they'll be the focus of the story from now own, well, I'm not sure.
__________________

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 12:24   Link #4
AB079
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Yeah the sequel includes this new couple but is still showing Satou and Kojima, at least on the last chapter.

What I want to know is Kojima's secret that will be revealed after Satou's graduation because they already are in some sort of relationship, maybe the secret is marriage?
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 12:45   Link #5
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
This new sequel disappoint me a little, but for original couple...
__________________
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 01:30   Link #6
The One Above God
Kamijou
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: I'm Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Yeah the sequel includes this new couple but is still showing Satou and Kojima, at least on the last chapter.

What I want to know is Kojima's secret that will be revealed after Satou's graduation because they already are in some sort of relationship, maybe the secret is marriage?
You mean in the latest translated chapter? I think she'll just confess once he graduates.
__________________

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 01:42   Link #7
sparhawk1610
Asura
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Slovakia
Age: 30
Well, there is a pretty clear foreshadowing about their relationship...
Also, after what sensei say, there are no doubts.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-04, 17:12   Link #8
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
I miss Satou and Kojima
P.S. I thought earlier that new boy was a teacher, but no, it's that girl instead
__________________
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 02:57   Link #9
Ulin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Spain
It is ended already? That last chapter seemed to be so but it felt like extremely rushed
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 04:17   Link #10
The One Above God
Kamijou
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: I'm Everywhere
^There's a continuation that focuses on a new couple, though Kana and Satou still appear.
__________________

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 10:26   Link #11
bastek66
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 30
Manga is ultimately still ongoing, each volume as separate part with different pair being focus. Second part is about deliquent-looking guy (original MC's kouhai) and cute shortstack teacher. First couple appears occasionally and they are secretly dating.
THIRD part, yes, raws are already about THIRD couple, which is shota+tanned swimmer PE teacher.
__________________
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 11:38   Link #12
Fufufu
Doffy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Manga is ultimately still ongoing, each volume as separate part with different pair being focus. Second part is about deliquent-looking guy (original MC's kouhai) and cute shortstack teacher. First couple appears occasionally and they are secretly dating.
THIRD part, yes, raws are already about THIRD couple, which is shota+tanned swimmer PE teacher.
And they seem (3rd couple) childhood friends
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 14:08   Link #13
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
As for me, that another couples are just waste of time
__________________
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 22:56   Link #14
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Why change character?
Sensei and the original mc are better
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 08:22   Link #15
bastek66
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Why change character?
Sensei and the original mc are better
They still appear from time to time and are dating secretly.
__________________
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 10:51   Link #16
Fufufu
Doffy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
For me the third couple kinda interesting in its own way I mean when see the tanned sensei acting all tough and when she's in that awkward situation her true self appears.


And the Japanese's dream continues with all other girls sorry I mean ladies ( big boobs ). No offense.

And one more thing, no one comments that it's older famale younger male category. Is it a thing in real life in Japan or is it the author trying push it to be a thing.

Last edited by Fufufu; 2017-08-30 at 11:29.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 13:11   Link #17
Ulin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Spain
What I don't like is that each couple is the same situation but with a different pair of trope... I mean, characters, so it is very difficult for me to be attached to the new ones...
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 08:29   Link #18
Fufufu
Doffy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
So the 4th couple is school's nurse and glasses guy
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 08:51   Link #19
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Another sh*t couple. This series is dropping down after "main" couple (from 2nd season, I mean)
Edit: I read latest chapter. As I thought, this is very bad. There are no unique line like it was in first season.
__________________

Last edited by RedWingFM; 2017-11-20 at 12:18.
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 15:43   Link #20
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Lol, it's already fifth season. New girl (sensei, I suppose), and some lucky pervert. Soborou-sensei, it's trash...

Give me my Satou x Kana ship!!!!
__________________
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sensei best girl

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.