AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-07, 20:37   Link #121
grecefar

namari looking for falin's body was nice to see. I doubt it would be cheap to ressurect someone and maybe that's why namari was looking for good money. They had their way to go a save falin, in the end they were a true party and pretty good one too.

it feels like the climax of the story now that they are in front of the dragon but we are still in chapter 10 and it will be 24.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-07, 23:22   Link #122
Decel

Marcille: Perfect fit
Laios: Slightly baggy
Senshi: Too tight
Chilchuck: Scraps

I like that the lore is expanding. Makes sense that races/nations are vying for immortality.
Old 2024-03-07, 23:33   Link #123
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Pretty cool that the party lost their weapons, but magically were holding them in one cut... then losing their weapon again until they actually retrieved it

...Also, Etrian Odyssey

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-08, 08:53   Link #124
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
namari looking for falin's body was nice to see. I doubt it would be cheap to ressurect someone and maybe that's why namari was looking for good money. They had their way to go a save falin, in the end they were a true party and pretty good one too.

it feels like the climax of the story now that they are in front of the dragon but we are still in chapter 10 and it will be 24.
Not that expensive. Cabru's team had au least enough cash on them to get resurrected twice. But Namari's fooling herself if she thinks Farlin's corpse is going to just turn up.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-08, 09:39   Link #125
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Not that expensive. Cabru's team had au least enough cash on them to get resurrected twice. But Namari's fooling herself if she thinks Farlin's corpse is going to just turn up.
I think it would depend. The state of the body, how long has been dead and if it was brought to that place were namari went, there were some bodies there.

That party was just there to take advantage and to make quick money I should guess, but who knows maybe there is a party who collects the bodies when nobody is there to resurrect them and bring them to that guy for others to look for them.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-08, 11:11   Link #126
TURI123456

Quote:
Twice? I only remember one time (when someone with a hood (I wonder who is he because I think he appeared in the Opening) looked at them) the other time happened in the Manga?

Quote:

I think that the problems of Namari with money were before what happened to Falin.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-10, 16:19   Link #127
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I think it would depend. The state of the body, how long has been dead and if it was brought to that place were namari went, there were some bodies there.

That party was just there to take advantage and to make quick money I should guess, but who knows maybe there is a party who collects the bodies when nobody is there to resurrect them and bring them to that guy for others to look for them.
Corpse collectors work on the upper levels where there's a lot of passage (and it's not too dangerous for them). Falin died on the 5th floor. More importantly, she was swallowed whole by a dragon. That's why Laios' party was racing back to it. For Falin to end up in the dungeon morgue, here's what would have to have happened:
- another high level party coincidentally ran into the dragon shortly after Falin got eaten,
- they defeated the dragon,
- they gutted it and found Falin's corpse,
- they decide to interrupt their own exploration to bring her back up.

All in all, not impossible, but pretty damn unlikely. (And we know it didn't happen, because that dragon's still alive.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
Twice? I only remember one time (when someone with a hood (I wonder who is he because I think he appeared in the Opening) looked at them) the other time happened in the Manga?
They were killed twice that we know of. First by the insect jewelry, where they were resurrected by the shady guys (and paid them). Second by the mermaids. They were resurrected by the gnome who hired Namari off-screen, but he mentioned it to Laios. He also mentioned getting paid.
Old 2024-03-10, 17:05   Link #128
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The frog costumes were definitely the highlight, and seemed to prove Marcille can be talked into doing almost anything. It was a really good idea by the way, it's just disgusting and looks silly. Got the job done either way.
There's been a few hints so far that Marcille has bad taste, or at least eclectic taste, in her choice of aesthetics. She calls things cute that are definitely not by anyone else's standards.

So, pot calling the kettle black when she calls out Laios for being weird.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-10, 18:49   Link #129
TURI123456

Quote:
Corpse collectors work on the upper levels where there's a lot of passage (and it's not too dangerous for them). Falin died on the 5th floor. More importantly, she was swallowed whole by a dragon. That's why Laios' party was racing back to it. For Falin to end up in the dungeon morgue, here's what would have to have happened:
- another high level party coincidentally ran into the dragon shortly after Falin got eaten,
- they defeated the dragon,
- they gutted it and found Falin's corpse,
- they decide to interrupt their own exploration to bring her back up.

All in all, not impossible, but pretty damn unlikely. (And we know it didn't happen, because that dragon's still alive.)

They were killed twice that we know of. First by the insect jewelry, where they were resurrected by the shady guys (and paid them). Second by the mermaids. They were resurrected by the gnome who hired Namari off-screen, but he mentioned it to Laios. He also mentioned getting paid.
Thank you, I thought that was the case but we don't saw that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryllharu View Post
There's been a few hints so far that Marcille has bad taste, or at least eclectic taste, in her choice of aesthetics. She calls things cute that are definitely not by anyone else's standards.

So, pot calling the kettle black when she calls out Laios for being weird.
What was so bad in her taste until now?

P.S. What is the name of the Anime in your profile?
Old 2024-03-11, 07:07   Link #130
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-14, 16:26   Link #131
TURI123456

Spoiler for Spoilers to Episode 11. of Delicious in Dungeon ("Dungeon Meshi"):
:
Old 2024-03-14, 18:50   Link #132
ryllharu

My favorite part about this Dungeon Meshi episode is how much they are casually standing around talking while a red dragon is actively attempting to step on them, crush them, burn them to death, or eat them. It's goofy, but perfectly in alignment with the series so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers to Episode 11. of Delicious in Dungeon ("Dungeon Meshi"):
:
In other words, "Is this where it gets really interesting?"

The answer is yes.

For better or worse, and as stupid as this group's members are, they've become very proficient at survivalist behavior.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-14, 18:55   Link #133
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The fight was kind of... just okay. I did like how Laios managed to deal the decisive blow.

A bit curious why healing Chilchuck and Senshi's relatively minor injuries caused them so much pain, while Laios getting his leg reattached just caused it to become itchy.

I didn't expect them to find Falin so soon... or what's left of her, at least. I think their next goal will be to conquer the dungeon, since we found out last week it might hold the secret to eternal life.
Old 2024-03-15, 01:39   Link #134
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
A bit curious why healing Chilchuck and Senshi's relatively minor injuries caused them so much pain
Those are not minor
Senshi was crushed by the dragon while Chilchuck's head was smashed by a rock. They would have been super dead if not for the protective spell.
Pretty sure there are a lot of broken bones and internal injuries.
Old 2024-03-15, 01:53   Link #135
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I guess next week they will go Ed Gein and cook using her remains

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-15, 07:25   Link #136
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Those are not minor
Senshi was crushed by the dragon while Chilchuck's head was smashed by a rock. They would have been super dead if not for the protective spell.
Pretty sure there are a lot of broken bones and internal injuries.
I consider broken bones relatively minor compared to losing an entire leg. That can heal naturally, so you'd think reattaching a leg would hurt more.
Old 2024-03-15, 07:38   Link #137
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
I consider broken bones relatively minor compared to losing an entire leg. That can heal naturally, so you'd think reattaching a leg would hurt more.
Not just bones tho, organs too. And Chil probably had a fractured skull and serious brain trauma.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-15, 08:19   Link #138
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
The damage of the severed leg is confined to one area, and it looked like a neat cut. They had lots of damage spread out all over their bodies.
Old 2024-03-17, 00:23   Link #139
Alchemist007
*Author

Things look grim, but since the dungeon rules allow revival, I'm expecting it. It's either that or the show changes tone...or attempts to keep it in an uphill battle considering the state of things.
Old 2024-03-17, 14:58   Link #140
alex_drian

Well, this is the moment to see how really OP is the resurrection spell. For what I understand of past episodes is enough with restore the corpse to before damage given that the soul never leave the corpse so the question is if is possible restore Falin with what remains of her.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cooking, fantasy