Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-13, 10:06   Link #4001
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
There's no anime atm. He's just hoping that if one is indeed created in the future, it would be as funny as the manga.
IF, there is an anime, we all know that Claire would be voiced by either Rie Kugimiya or Ayana Takematsu.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 18:05   Link #4002
ImperialFlameGod8190

I agree the anime should be as funny as the manga although sadly they wont get into too much
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 20:50   Link #4003
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
IF, there is an anime, we all know that Claire would be voiced by either Rie Kugimiya or Ayana Takematsu.
That's only if it's picked up by f***ing J.C. Let's pray that they don't get it.I have nothing against Rie Kugimiya, but the way how they handled Hidan no Aria and Zero no Tsukaima just lost my confidence in them
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 21:15   Link #4004
sky black swordman

Quote:
There are plenty of VAs that could a better or just as good a job then just those 2.
Old 2013-03-13, 21:55   Link #4005
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
There are plenty of VAs that could a better or just as good a job then just those 2.
I know that. It`s just that it would be VERY predictable if those 2 were selected.

JC Staff does animate good flame effects, I`ll give them that. xD

Old 2013-03-13, 22:23   Link #4006
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
That's only if it's picked up by f***ing J.C. Let's pray that they don't get it.I have nothing against Rie Kugimiya, but the way how they handled Hidan no Aria and Zero no Tsukaima just lost my confidence in them

Zero no Tsukaima aside, I didn't find anything particularly bad about HnA.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 23:55   Link #4007
Yye1
Wide Right

JC did Railgun and Index, so anything they do will be golden in my eyes

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 01:32   Link #4008
backbone
Banned

Quote:
Rie Kugimiya
Meh, really? I really gotta pity the girl: she's a decent voice actress when she's not getting type-casted so damn much (and supposedly, even she's tired of voicing abusive tsundere archetype).
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 01:35   Link #4009
Seitsuki
Onee!

'I, it's not like I want to voice tsunderes anymore or anything...!'

Ok ok, I'm sorry.
Old 2013-03-14, 04:48   Link #4010
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Zero no Tsukaima aside, I didn't find anything particularly bad about HnA.
According to readers of the LN, J.C. seems to have butchered Shakugan no Shana real hard as well, which is why the beginning of Shakugan no Shana III is weird as hell. And they did butcher Hidan no Aria. For example,
Spoiler for Hidan no Aria light novel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
JC did Railgun and Index, so anything they do will be golden in my eyes
Those two seems to be the most decent adaptations they have done in recent years, but I am not willing to bet my money on J.C. repeating those successes after so many horrible adaptations. Apart from TNK's adaption of DxD , most harem series failed these days because of the tremendous amount of rushing. At any rate, you will definitely find Rie Kugimiya as Claire Rouge if J.C. is adapting STnBD, no doubt about that.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-03-14 at 05:41.
Old 2013-03-14, 09:25   Link #4011
Yye1
Wide Right

I c anime, manga and Lns are totally different continuites, so I don't really care about accuracy. As for the VAs so what if its rie kugimiya, she does a good job

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2013-03-14 at 12:29.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 13:06   Link #4012
blitz1/2

Quote:
According to readers of the LN, J.C. seems to have butchered Shakugan no Shana real hard as well, which is why the beginning of Shakugan no Shana III is weird as hell. And they did butcher Hidan no Aria. For example,
Spoiler for Hidan no Aria light novel:

Those two seems to be the most decent adaptations they have done in recent years, but I am not willing to bet my money on J.C. repeating those successes after so many horrible adaptations. Apart from TNK's adaption of DxD , most harem series failed these days because of the tremendous amount of rushing. At any rate, you will definitely find Rie Kugimiya as Claire Rouge if J.C. is adapting STnBD, no doubt about that.
But, I hope that Kyoto Animation doesn't get Seirei tsukai either because I CAN'T STAND those K-on character designs.

And for one's hopeful wish about Seirei Tsukai being a Visual novel would be AWESOME!....(Koiken Otome is the closest as one would hope to a Seirei Tsukai VN, but NOT GOOD ENOUGH!)

Old 2013-03-14, 13:15   Link #4013
erdii

thanks for the update zzhk. ı think you surpassed normal tranlator and entered another dimension last few updates were very quick. scarlet's true form is awesome ı expected Luminaris to be extraordinary yet she was just stronger than normal. ı expected her to be too strong as she managed to hold her ground against Ren Ashbell of three years ago. so her succes was result of mismatch between sprits. well scarlet was too strong ı have to add that. A loli with scythe

by the way are flames of destruction Claire's own magic or are they Scarlet's true flames ? and Claire should find a better weapon than whip.it is really annoying me
Old 2013-03-14, 16:35   Link #4014
kfcpanda

holy crap zzhk you are a god

thank you again so much for your contributions
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:30   Link #4015
EvI

after read all this page of the thread i just have one question...is this still a seirei tsukai discussion? hehehe
anyway zzhk thank you very much !
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:51   Link #4016
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
thanks for the update zzhk. ı think you surpassed normal tranlator and entered another dimension last few updates were very quick. scarlet's true form is awesome ı expected Luminaris to be extraordinary yet she was just stronger than normal. ı expected her to be too strong as she managed to hold her ground against Ren Ashbell of three years ago. so her succes was result of mismatch between sprits. well scarlet was too strong ı have to add that. A loli with scythe

by the way are flames of destruction Claire's own magic or are they Scarlet's true flames ? and Claire should find a better weapon than whip.it is really annoying me
buy you know the whip is there to show that she wants to be dominated by Kamito if Scarlet has a say about it...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 19:18   Link #4017
Richocet
Lover of Purity

thanks for the update zzhk
Old 2013-03-14, 19:36   Link #4018
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i have a theory on est's curse

Spoiler for theory est's curse:
the theory is interesting but we will see if it holds true to what you think, for all the background setting exposition we have is that Est and Areshia rose to an accidental occasion where spirits ran rampant and destroying properties and a lot of battles were occurring here and there, who knows man who knows for all I know Ariesha seems to be someone straight out of a "tales of" protagonist role
but here my take on Est
Spoiler:

Last edited by Algester; 2013-03-14 at 19:51.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 20:16   Link #4019
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
I c anime, manga and Lns are totally different continuites, so I don't really care about accuracy. As for the VAs so what if its rie kugimiya, she does a good job
Except, the adaptions are generally worst than the LNs in terms of entertainment. And there's no real point in having in using the title of the series if you have no intention of trying to match the original or surpass it. Most of the time, the animes don't try to make something original and interesting in it's own way (the first FMA was the only way I have seen doing so). What the usually do is make a heavily diluted copy of the light novel with a lot of content which is what makes the series as a whole interesting downright cut.

I have nothing against Rie Kugimiya, but it's just nice to hear someone else's voice for a while in those kinds of roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
the theory is interesting but we will see if it holds true to what you think, for all the background setting exposition we have is that Est and Areshia rose to an accidental occasion where spirits ran rampant and destroying properties and a lot of battles were occurring here and there, who knows man who knows for all I know Ariesha seems to be someone straight out of a "tales of" protagonist role
but here my take on Est
Spoiler:
Unfortunately, Shadow's theory doesn't hold, this is because Est was never a holy sword. People just THINKS she's holy because she destroyed the Demon King (who people regarded as evil).

"Although Est was crowned with the title of the «Demon Slayer» for vanquishing the Demon King, in actual fact, she was not a spirit possessing the holy attribute but a sword spirit with the attribute of «Steel». "-- http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...lume9_Chapter4

She already possesses an attribute, and that is steel, not light. Apart from that, in a battle, there's no such thing as good and evil. An enemy soldier can potentially be just a morally good man ordered to fight for his country. Spirits were used as weapons throughout wars in this series, there's no doubt that plenty of 'the good ' were killed by spirits of light attribute, yet they do not get cursed.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-03-14 at 20:37.
Old 2013-03-14, 20:32   Link #4020
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
but here my take on Est
Spoiler:
that is also true, but if this was the case then
Spoiler for :

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap