AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-07, 09:34   Link #1281
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

To all Tamao fans, would you believe it, Tamao actually WON her Saimoe group, fending off tough opposition like Arika from Mai Otome (by 5 votes) and Kaede from SHUFFLE!. That makes four StoPani girls in the second round now, not bad for a "marginal cliched" yuri series.

Today would be Hikari and Kizuna's turn. But unfortunately, both would be in the same group. Now won't you guys give Yaya a helping hand and ensure Hikari joins her in the second round?

Link to thread (illustrated instructions on page 1, more detailed instructions on Arimfe's posts)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=34505&page=30
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 09:39   Link #1282
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Hooray for Tamao-chan. That's indeed a tough competition. I guess that means so many people love Strawberry Panic
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:02   Link #1283
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

As an ardent fan of Tamao, I am chirped. Although... it also saddens me that Kaede did not make it. Alas.
Old 2006-09-07, 11:19   Link #1284
Rin-Sama
Banned

DAMNIT KAEDE DIDN'T WIN!!!

well good for Tamao. i wish her luck as well.

may we see the graph results of her voting?
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:58   Link #1285
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Is it only in Japanese language? Isn't there in English translation? Or I just clicked the wrong link for the voting thread?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-07, 12:42   Link #1286
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Is it only in Japanese language? Isn't there in English translation? Or I just clicked the wrong link for the voting thread?
Yes, it's only in Japanese, so you may need to configure your browser's Japanese text encoding if you don't have any. Try to PM Arimfe for more details, as he'll be around in the next few hours more than I am.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 17:35   Link #1287
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
To all Tamao fans, would you believe it, Tamao actually WON her Saimoe group, fending off tough opposition like Arika from Mai Otome (by 5 votes) and Kaede from SHUFFLE!. That makes four StoPani girls in the second round now, not bad for a "marginal cliched" yuri series.

Today would be Hikari and Kizuna's turn. But unfortunately, both would be in the same group. Now won't you guys give Yaya a helping hand and ensure Hikari joins her in the second round?

Link to thread (illustrated instructions on page 1, more detailed instructions on Arimfe's posts)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=34505&page=30

WHAT SHE BEAT KAEDE I CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS RECOUNT RECOUNT I SAY

I herby form the Neo United Brotherhood of Kaede Recount Redemtion Battallion
Old 2006-09-07, 17:50   Link #1288
warpshadow
wisest of generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra

Well we all know how well Kaede deals with rejection so I can probably say that your movement is best for all of us. Not that I don't like Tamao though.
warpshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 17:50   Link #1289
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
i don't think shizuma has given up her feelings for nagisa. sure, she said to forget about her but that's because she doesn't want nagisa to be hurt any further. nagisa, on the other hand, doesn't want to.

The war is far from over people if you think about it in a diffrent perspective both Nagisa and Shizuma are pulling away from each for the same reason. They both want the same for the other to be HAPPY but neither of them think they can provide the other with it. Also, both still really havent figuered out their feelings yet it would help if they both told the other how they feel. Right now its a lot of well i think she feels this way so i am going to go do this and vice versa. In reality Nagisa and Shizume are cowards. Im not saying this to be mean to them for anyone who has been in love before it can fuck your mind up pretty good. Their both affraid and the first reaction they both have is to run away compounding the problems they already have. I still pulling for them to get together in the end besides nothing brings out a lovers vengence more than another person trying to step into their place (hint hint Tamao) if you think Shizume is going to just sit back watch you mistaken. look how she reacted when Amane was just talking to Nagisa

Sorry about the rant had to get that off my chest
Old 2006-09-07, 18:02   Link #1290
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:

I just say Ana Senpai.
though, Not that I don't like Tamao either.
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 18:58   Link #1291
Cyz
"Show it to me"

And here some of you guys said that Tamao-chan should hook up with Nagisa. Judging from your comments, I say your putting Tamao-chan no?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-08, 03:32   Link #1292
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I'd like Strawberry Panic to have an ending with Shizuma X Nagisa it would be really nice I don't really like Nagisa X Tamao let's hope Shizuma and Nagisa will be back together by the end of the serie.I can even accept a "Canvas2 ending" where the main character changed at the end for no reason only if Nagisa choose to dump Tamao and return to Shizuma
though I never liked the way how Canvas2 ended though
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 04:07   Link #1293
warpshadow
wisest of generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a
I'd like Strawberry Panic to have an ending with Shizuma X Nagisa it would be really nice I don't really like Nagisa X Tamao let's hope Shizuma and Nagisa will be back together by the end of the serie.I can even accept a "Canvas2 ending" where the main character changed at the end for no reason only if Nagisa choose to dump Tamao and return to Shizuma
If they are going to pull an ending out of their ass I wou prefer that Chikaru breaks some weird pillar thing that allows Kaori to return from being green sparklies.
warpshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 04:15   Link #1294
DrewGSR

LMAO, why did I see that ending a MILE away. I mean it was so obvious, I was like hmm okay looks they're going meet each other and embrace each other. BUT they kept showing Amane riding on the horse riding towards Hikaru and would zoom to Hikaru a few times. Instantly I said to myself holy shit, omg I bet someone is going to end up getting pwned by the horse. Either Amane is going to fall off teh horse or its not goign to stop and plow over Hikari, which would've been friken hilarious if they had that happen. But wow, that was so cliche yet it had me on the ground cracking up for like a good amount of time.

Anyways back to the episode, meh not a fan of the Tamao X Nagisa thing. I would rather see Amane X Hikari win but from hwo it ended its probably not going to happen since I can see them pulling out of the competition due to the accident. I'm dissapointed that Chikaru isn't going for the election he owns, but she wouldn't have a worthy partner.
LOL shit that was some serious RAGE that Shizuma had at the end. WTF was upw ith the preview for next weeks ep. You would think with only 3 more episodes left it would more about the elections and crap but looks like they are going on some trip or some other BS.

Yea i agree with some other people who saw Canvas2, that was the most "WTF, that is some bullshit" ending I had seen so far this year. I shit WTF was that ending, it like wow he ends up going out with a girl that he likes then BOOM it friken ends with him hooking up with cousin and sleeping with her. Just left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, was of my time. I still can't accept that ending.

Shizuma X Nagisa FTW plz!!
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 04:46   Link #1295
toronto

Mind me if I went off topic..I see this "FTW" everywhere, what does it stands for?
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 06:46   Link #1296
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a
agree, I do not like a Nagisa X Tamao ending either, ye! lets hope that Shizuma and Nagisa finds eath other. Two reasons I like Nagisa Shizuma ending, one of them, but not the most important thing, Kuro do not get his ending xD mohaha, <3 And Its not possible for me to explain the most important thing, xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
Shizuma X Nagisa FTW plz!!
ye! plx/plz Nagisa X Shizuma Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
Mind me if I went off topic..I see this "FTW" everywhere, what does it stands for?
FTW = For the win.

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-09-08 at 07:09.
Old 2006-09-08, 06:51   Link #1297
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
FTW = For the win.

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-09-08 at 07:08.
Old 2006-09-08, 06:59   Link #1298
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

FTW = FOR TEH WIN! (How I love English slang )

Quote:
In reality Nagisa and Shizume are cowards. Im not saying this to be mean to them for anyone who has been in love before it can fuck your mind up pretty good. Their both affraid and the first reaction they both have is to run away compounding the problems they already have. I still pulling for them to get together in the end besides nothing brings out a lovers vengence more than another person trying to step into their place (hint hint Tamao) if you think Shizume is going to just sit back watch you mistaken. look how she reacted when Amane was just talking to Nagisa
Man, how I love the way you put things out. It's because they're coward and stupid about love, they resemble us very much. And that's why we love them. Especially when Shizuma went berserk. That's pretty powerful scene, I'd say. She pressured her feeling for Nagisa's happiness.. Even if she badly needed Nagisa by her side. This reminds me of Yaya a lot.

The question is, will Shizuma able to keep up her feelings until the end and let Nagisa leave with Tamao? Can she bear the pain, only stand aside, just watching Nagisa and Tamao together with thought 'If Nagisa happy, then I'm happy too'?
Of course NOT.
You just wait and see, they will end up together. Ship harder, people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
LMAO, why did I see that ending a MILE away. I mean it was so obvious, I was like hmm okay looks they're going meet each other and embrace each other. BUT they kept showing Amane riding on the horse riding towards Hikaru and would zoom to Hikaru a few times. Instantly I said to myself holy shit, omg I bet someone is going to end up getting pwned by the horse. Either Amane is going to fall off teh horse or its not goign to stop and plow over Hikari, which would've been friken hilarious if they had that happen. But wow, that was so cliche yet it had me on the ground cracking up for like a good amount of time.
Really? What good intuition you had

When I saw that scene, I'm just hoping for classic fairytale; Amane confess to Hikari, make a kiss or two, then ride the horse to the setting sun.. <3
But seriously, this Amane Accident really caught me off guard. Talk about unexpected plot twist beneath the cliches.

Still, I'm really glad I've watched this series
Go, SP, go!
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 07:01   Link #1299
Rin-Sama
Banned

Im still hoping for a Nagisa/Chyio ending. but i know it's not going to happen. :-P
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 07:05   Link #1300
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
For The Win

I am a supporter of the Tamao&Nagisa pairing as well, but it is due to personal reasons of my own.

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri