Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 10:45   Link #12741
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well this idea pass in my mind a brief second, but if it was it, Kallen's most important line will just become a tool to create some CluClu's tension and there...it will be an entire season of devellopment which will be lost.

Kallen's wish to know Lelouch's feelings to her will became sort of deny feelings to Lelouch and CC ? Taniguchi can make everything but if he does this...well I don't know. He will be murdered in his bed by Kallen's fans <_< Worst taht Shinn devellopment, worst than Athrun's...Kallen's -_-

Moreover, Kallen's question didn't wear this much of weight IMO, only CC's answer was important.
I didn't say I am right ^^ I even took the risk to actually say it in this thread XD

Well, you should also listen to what cornelia said. It seems that Lelouch will indeed die. And that schneizel........... well, people, make your own opinion!
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 10:45   Link #12742
Sinn
Pwnage

I will be one of the murderers of Taniguchi then. Seeing her saying that gum line to Lelouch about C.C is rather...a destroyer of Kallen's character.
Old 2008-09-21, 10:48   Link #12743
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I think we are forgetting something important. Schneizel! How in the world will his super-subserviance to Lelouch impact whats going to happen between Kallen, Lelouch and Nunally? I have asbolutley no clue anymore. 24 was...bizarre as far as our expectations went, so I think anything we realistically come up with will probably be waaaay off the mark when it comes to Kallen & lelouch interaction.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 10:50   Link #12744
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I will be one of the murderers of Taniguchi then. Seeing her saying that gum line to Lelouch about C.C is rather...a destroyer of Kallen's character.
Why?
Kallen loves Lelouch. From her fancrush on Zero she went to some sort of fancrush on lelouch. "If I can't get him, then no one will". Well, that's too cruel... Let's say, that she thinks he betrayed her.
Sooo....
Kallen loves Lelouch. She knows C.C. loves Lelouch.
She is jealous. She always was jealous about Lelouch spending time with C.C.
There is nothing OOC there, if she asks Lelouch if he also loves C.C.
Love is Power. And Power is Evil.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 10:50   Link #12745
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
so with the song saying that depressing tune, i guess she doesnt make to Lelouch. so i am betting that she is stopped by Suzaku, though why do i get this feeling since Suzaku fought alot of guys already and won and that Lelouch gotten to Schienzel, that it is Suzaku and Lelouch's turn to suffer some defeats. I hope I am wrong about this.
What are you talking about
-They loss the Avalon + Hostages
-CC got shot down
-Lulu Mech got shot down
-They got Fleia'd 2 twice

All they have left is Suzaku + Orange and Lulu's Geass
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 10:50   Link #12746
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Well this idea pass in my mind a brief second, but if it was it, Kallen's most important line will just become a tool to create some CluClu's tension and there...it will be an entire season of devellopment which will be lost.

Kallen's wish to know Lelouch's feelings to her will became sort of deny feelings to Lelouch and CC ? Taniguchi can make everything but if he does this...well I don't know. He will be murdered in his bed by Kallen's fans <_< Worst taht Shinn devellopment, worst than Athrun's...Kallen's -_-

Moreover, Kallen's question didn't wear this much of weight IMO, only CC's answer was important.
I actually have this theory that Taniguchi is suicidal, but lacks the guts to actually pull the trigger. So he's made a character that lots of people like with an interesting, angst filled plotline that never goes anywhere so that the fans will murder him on the street.

What would really piss me off is if Kallen actually goes through with killing Lelouch, but then Lelouch lives a letter or tape or something for Kallen to find to give her closure...and answer her questions. It's something that occured by me this morning, and that would just be too tragic.
Old 2008-09-21, 10:52   Link #12747
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I actually have this theory that Taniguchi is suicidal, but lacks the guts to actually pull the trigger. So he's made a character that lots of people like with an interesting, angst filled plotline that never goes anywhere so that the fans will murder him on the street.
Come on, those kind of things would never happen. Taniguchi is not afraid of the fans and hopefully, the fans of animes are not some murderers. (damn, forgot the "not" again XD )
Old 2008-09-21, 10:52   Link #12748
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Why?
Kallen loves Lelouch. From her fancrush on Zero she went to some sort of fancrush on lelouch. "If I can't get him, then no one will". Well, that's too cruel... Let's say, that she thinks he betrayed her.
Sooo....
I agree with this, in theory. Still, I would rather have her ask it about herself. But I can see it going either way and not being particularly upset about it.
Old 2008-09-21, 10:54   Link #12749
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Why?
Sooo....
Of course, an entire devellopment to her this season to give her a psycho jealous end over CC and Lelouch ?

And there is no "If I can't get him no one will". At all. It's more of a "The guy I love deeply is getting nuts, I must stop him, cause I'm not some lapdog who will accept everything from his part and who will let him destroy the world cause of my feelings. I love him so I stop him".

This is not a fancrush, this is love.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 11:08   Link #12750
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Of course, an entire devellopment to her this season to give her a psycho jealous end over CC and Lelouch ?

And there is no "If I can't get him no one will". At all. It's more of a "The guy I love deeply is getting nuts, I must stop him, cause I'm not some lapdog who will accept everything from his part and who will let him destroy the world cause of my feelings. I love him so I stop him".

This is not a fancrush, this is love.

Agreed

Kallen not forgiving Lelouch because he loves C.C, that doesn't makes sense to me. I'll understand if she can't forgive Lelouch for what he had done but really, I can't imagine her saying the gum line like that to Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:31   Link #12751
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I watched the sub. Don't hate me for saying that, but I have the feeling that Kallen will say the gum line to lelouch, but about c.c.

Spoiler for .:

This is just my feeling after the Key quetsion about Love from kallen to c.c. in 24.
I don't like it

Not even because Lelouch is talking about loving C.C

But the fact that she couldn't figure it out for herself, asked him about in a fit of rage, and be seemingly mad about it; would piss me off.

THIS is what she can't forgive Lelouch for beyond all he has done. She be angry about him loving C.C? Now she's a bitter jilted psycho?

Ugh it leaves a horrendously bad taste in my mouth. I can take a cluclu ending but not at the complete sacrifice of Kallen's character
Old 2008-09-21, 11:39   Link #12752
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
I don't like it

Not even because Lelouch is talking about loving C.C

But the fact that she couldn't figure it out for herself, asked him about in a fit of rage, and be seemingly mad about it; would piss me off.

THIS is what she can't forgive Lelouch for beyond all he has done. She be angry about him loving C.C? Now she's a bitter jilted psycho?

Ugh it leaves a horrendously bad taste in my mouth.
Calm down. Who said that I am right?
Old 2008-09-21, 11:44   Link #12753
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Hurrhurr.
Now that I have watched part of sub... To throw more angst into this thread and just because it amuses me so much.
There where people who said Kallen would hesitate to kill Lelouch in hanger. They were wrong.
Man, Guren surely is awesome in this episode.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 11:47   Link #12754
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Calm down. Who said that I am right?
Hey you might be right.

I'm not going to act like its impossible. Such a scenario is not just a simple pairing failing, it a character exploding before our very eyes. If that is how they want to reveal Lelouch's feelings for C.C with the final nail in Kallen's coffin as a likable character I will absolutely hate it.

I didn't want to be the kind of guy who is "I hate the ENTIRE show now" but oh boy that would cut it close.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:48   Link #12755
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Hurrhurr.
Now that I have watched part of sub... To throw more angst into this thread and just because it amuses me so much.
There where people who said Kallen would hesitate to kill Lelouch in hanger. They were wrong.
I'm part of people who said that in the hangar she will be ready to kill him, just to permit an interruption by someone; But I think like those people; She will never be able to kill him, or she'll end up insane.
(Maybe this will happen, who knows u_u)

But Guren was awesome, we are ok about it. Her fight with Albion should be really good.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 11:54   Link #12756
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Hey you might be right.

I'm not going to act like its impossible. Such a scenario is not just a simple pairing failing, it a character exploding before our very eyes. If that is how they want to reveal Lelouch's feelings for C.C with the final nail in Kallen's coffin as a likable character I will absolutely hate it.

I didn't want to be the kind of guy who is "I hate the ENTIRE show now" but oh boy that would cut it close.
You should calm down. You're not the only one to be anxious. And all the people are not anxious only about kallen. But all those anxious people are not posting with rage.

I'm anxious that Ougi could die, that lelouch could die, that c.c. could die. Imagine that what you feel for kallen, I have that kind of feeling for some other characters. And even so? We can just wait. You will have all the time to get angry if the ep25 doesn't please you. But for now, that's just some assumptions.
Old 2008-09-21, 11:55   Link #12757
prototype_sky

Quote:
I watched the sub. Don't hate me for saying that, but I have the feeling that Kallen will say the gum line to lelouch, but about c.c.

Spoiler for .:

This is just my feeling after the Key quetsion about Love from kallen to c.c. in 24.
I'm wandering if that was the actual gum line since its pretty close?
Old 2008-09-21, 11:56   Link #12758
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
What??? Kallen didn't say her gum line. What I wrote above is my gum line assumption for the turn 25
Old 2008-09-21, 11:59   Link #12759
prototype_sky

Quote:
Hurrhurr.
She barely paused
At least when suzaku went after him he tried to arrest him not kill him

The only hope for KallenxLulu right now is Suzaku talking her into believing in him
Old 2008-09-21, 11:59   Link #12760
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
If we will not hear these words in 25 episode then this question to C.C is Kallen's gum line.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote