AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-02, 03:57   Link #3521
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Thanks again for the hard work.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-11-02, 07:12   Link #3522
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Thanks again for the hard work.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for s:
Old 2013-11-02, 08:52   Link #3523
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Spoiler for s:
Spoiler for guess:
Old 2013-11-03, 03:34   Link #3524
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Why there's no Oda Nobuna section in FFnet?
Old 2013-11-03, 05:46   Link #3525
Wilshere

Who is the girl ''kissing'' Yoshiharu in Vol 10? Nobuna?
Old 2013-11-03, 07:59   Link #3526
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Who is the girl ''kissing'' Yoshiharu in Vol 10? Nobuna?
Spoiler:
Old 2013-11-03, 08:13   Link #3527
tarmade

Really shocked to see so many new faces in this thread... Keep it up guys!!! This is the reason why I kept translating!!!

Go Nobuna fans!!!
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 08:43   Link #3528
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Any new updates about Vol. 11?
Old 2013-11-03, 21:21   Link #3529
tuckersister

Is Jubei truly in love with Yoshiharu as of Volume 10?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 07:04   Link #3530
kazzuya13

That is why the Hounojji event will become even sweeter.
Old 2013-11-05, 15:49   Link #3531
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Is Jubei truly in love with Yoshiharu as of Volume 10?
She already , that is why she pretty much ruins every Nobuna x Saru lovey dovey moment .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 16:29   Link #3532
Breimoon

that scene where she imagines giving birth a lot of times to Saru's kids was epic xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 07:11   Link #3533
rantaid

Well i missed a lot of things. work is crazy, especially during this busy season; also i was busy with my own fanfic. so, before i start, that let me say something;

Moderators, sorry if i was going too far with whatever i wrote, i sincerely apologize.

Then....

Tarmade, thank you very much for translating this far. your works had cheered and entertained me whenever my sales were bad. i really enjoyed and thankful for that.

Let me speak something as far as this has LN gone:

The Mori Three sisters seems to be really female. it is good. it all left to Yoshiharu to sway Mori Teru before the volume 11 really conclude this LN (i still hope i am mistaken).

still no mention of who is Senchiyo as far as the translation is going? tha's weird. Yamanaka Shikanosuke....

When i read Doraemon vol.8; about a cream which let to feel hardships; Nobita's Papa admonish him with the story of Samurai who prayed to the moon;

"Please Grant me 8 hardships and 7 misfortune to make me stronger"

Is this the same person? because as Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko goes.... Yamanaka Shikanosuke were abandoned by the decree of Nobunaga during the besiege, then... he was assassinated by the order of Kikkawa Motoharu when he make a pretense of surrendering.

And when i read the description made by the LN author; a captain of volley team.... then it must be the none other than referencing Basutei Shower's doujin where they gym teacher gave the captain a private after school training. If so, then i had to applaud the author for such ingenious description that moved my heart to tears and felt awed and heartfelt admiration.

Really a masterful genius! I am no match to him!

As Mencius spoke; Read the author's expression, not just the words he wrote. Indeed that such simple description already brought detailed inscription, such choice of "Volley Ball captain"! Miyama Zero's illustration is already plenty evidence! short hair, slim and Boobs. the armor looks that at one glance illustrating the illusion of bloomers, it is indeed fitting. And by this only Basutei Shower/Katsurai Yoshiaki 's illustration would divulge the answer.

On the other hand.... i sighed. Why do Asakura Yoshikage has to die, like that? his first presence is such an imposing figure which made Nobuna to fall to her knees, and shiver with fears.... why do he became just like second class stalker pervert? i long for a zero empathy villain... and i thought Asakura Yoshikage might be a fitting figure, but alas..... he was overshadowed by the bigger pervert (the monkey). i hope governor Ukita Naoie would be more interesting before he surrendered in Bizen like as it was annotated in Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko.

Finally, the Crouching Dragon and the Fledgling Phoenix has made their entrance, so let me quote from my fanfic;

The Crouching Dragon (Fulong) and the Fledging Phoenix (Fengchu).

The Daoist who goes by the title Water Mirror (Shuijing) once remarked;

Even obtaining one of them would be enough to restore order to the empire.

Such is the praise for those talents!

Kuroda Yoshitaka of Harima and Takenaka Shigeharu of Mino....

Though the Automata might seems stupid, so does using paper familiar; but because they are cute... let us forgive them. i like girls who are both feisty and shrinking violet... a little fight in them ... I like! (to quote the 2008's Joker). I envy Yoshiharu.... i also want the likes of those two, one who is really earnest and shrinking violet, while the others are weakling who always make a pretense of being strong....

Am I not speaking for a mind-like person here?

To have two cute loli capable minister who will let us think with ease... is not that pleasant? i suppose anyone who had not goes to employment age would never understand, however...
As the Analects of Confucius says; "I have not seen one who loves virtue (learning) as he loves beauty." ; Now having Hanbei and Kanbei side by side is like appreciating both virtue of learning and beauty themselves. ingenious. and as they says that beauty are blooming for mere twenty years... we have plenty of times because they are loli, am i not right?

As the Book of Odes says;

The Young and Elegant peach threes,
Brilliant are its blossom.

The appearance of Capable retainer who are also Master Strategist like Kuroda Yoshitaka and Takenaka Shigeharu spoke of them.

And if they say that Takenaka Shigeharu would perish later, don't they know that as Furuta Sasuke says in Hyouge Mono " I want Ranjatai, I really want it! the Imperial agarwood bestowed by the Tennou himself!"

Because as the Analects of Confucius says: "Riches gains through unrighteous means are like fleeting clouds to me."

While the Analects of Luu Buwei says; "Stone may be broken, but it hardness cannot be taken away."

And to have cute master advisor like them are like... in your dream!
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 08:06   Link #3534
tarmade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
When i read Doraemon vol.8; about a cream which let to feel hardships; Nobita's Papa admonish him with the story of Samurai who prayed to the moon;

"Please Grant me 8 hardships and 7 misfortune to make me stronger"

Is this the same person? because as Eiji Yoshikawa's Taiko goes.... Yamanaka Shikanosuke were abandoned by the decree of Nobunaga during the besiege, then... he was assassinated by the order of Kikkawa Motoharu when he make a pretense of surrendering.
Yup, it's the same person... 8 hardships and 7 misfortune seems to be a direct translation of the chinese idiom 七难八苦, which is exactly what the chinese translation said...
Old 2013-11-07, 12:56   Link #3535
Danewcielo

Sorry to interrupt, but do you know where can I find these light novels in english? I've just finished watching anime, but I can't find manga or light novel on the internet. I also live in a country where anime and manga are not very popular, so I won't find it in any shop.
Danewcielo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 13:20   Link #3536
Breimoon

shall tell you by pm since it is illegal to post in here
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 17:55   Link #3537
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

By the way, any info of vol 11?
Old 2013-11-11, 08:45   Link #3538
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Chapter 6 is 45% completed. Come on, Tarmade, you can do it! Finish the battle! Ganbatte!

And Kanbei is planning something to win the war w/o much bloodshed.
Old 2013-11-26, 03:05   Link #3539
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

It's been a while. Any updates?
Old 2013-11-28, 08:49   Link #3540
tarmade

I'm sure many of you are anxious waiting and some of you must have already feel impatient about the recent hiatus of translation...

I'm currently going through quite a tough period. In the same time that I'm serving my nation(army), I'm doing weekend classes too. And of course, the lack of motivation + fatigue from translation had all played a part in this hiatus.

So what can you guys expect?

I will be going to Japan at the end of this year so before I went over, I will TRY to complete Vol 8. No promises there but I will do my best in translating Nobuna for you guys.

Stay on Nobuna fans, for without you guys, Oda Nobuna no Yabou can never get the attention it deserves!!!

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem