Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 23:11   Link #2401
Kaito Yamakage

How very fascinating.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:25   Link #2402
sentry19

I just read something on BT, it seems that Sylphy can use fighting spirit? Why is Rudy unable to do so? I just don't understand.
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:29   Link #2403
DarkD

http://zidbits.com/2011/04/can-you-l...ng-a-tapeworm/

There's a tapeworm diet plan too.... People infect themselves with tapeworms because they live in your gut and eat what you eat. So a lot of the food you eat gets incinerated by the tapeworm. This is horrible for your health but it's a real thing.

https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/questio...9041142AAJTQpa

Looks like I was wrong about that pill. To get a tapeworm out you have to go under the knife. Of course there's the having it crawl out of your throat method, but that's a pretty risky plan too according to that link.
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:38   Link #2404
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

now...
what the topic we talkin about...?
application Japs. food in Mushoku Tensei realm?
kinds of worms in food you eat?
or....(write Ur self)

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:40   Link #2405
lagat489

quick question what vol did Rudi received the diary from his future self? thanks
lagat489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:44   Link #2406
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
I just read something on BT, it seems that Sylphy can use fighting spirit? Why is Rudy unable to do so? I just don't understand.
Baldigadi says Rudi lacks the innate talent. Of course, at the same time, Sylphy is an even bigger genius than Rudi. I mean, even Luke can't use fighting spirit (judging by how Rudi could hurt him without the use of magic)
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:46   Link #2407
DarkD

That frost nova spell. Is that a king class spell, or is that Rudeus modifying a lesser spell to monstrous proportions?

So just to cover Rudeus's most powerful spells. There's the frost nova he uses in combination with the rain clouds, theres the spinning rock cannon, lightning. Anything else?

Quote:
Baldigadi says Rudi lacks the innate talent. Of course, at the same time, Sylphy is an even bigger genius than Rudi. I mean, even Luke can't use fighting spirit (judging by how Rudi could hurt him without the use of magic)
Not really. Just because someone can use fighting spirit doesn't mean it will have a great effect. It may be that Luke just has a really pitiful magic capacity so it doesn't make much difference. Rudeus has far more talent than Sylphy. He was able to learn King class magic in one try afterall, she used up all her mana trying repeatedly and failing in the end.
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:50   Link #2408
Kerfirou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post

How hard could it be? In the first place it was just a salt extender that the Chinese came up with back when we didn't have massive salt mines and bulldozers lol. I'm sure with enough experimenting he'll be able to recreate an acceptable taste.

Actually, he can also use diluted fish sauce. But finding the correct fish will be quite hard.

And Soy sauce wasn't actually made because the lack of salt, because you need SALT just to make it. He probably just can't found the replacement for Soy bean over there.
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:51   Link #2409
DeathMetalBunny

Rudi doesn't have to worry at all about any germs or other illnesses in that worlds sushi. All he has to do is a little detoxification magic. Back in the Shiron Kingdom ark Rice chapter he did detox magic to a raw egg before eating it to avoid any possible germs. If anything he has less worries that we do in our world due to the power of healing and detoxification magic.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:52   Link #2410
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkD View Post

https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/questio...9041142AAJTQpa

Looks like I was wrong about that pill. To get a tapeworm out you have to go under the knife. Of course there's the having it crawl out of your throat method, but that's a pretty risky plan too according to that link.
No... not really, no. Tapeworms are a common thing where I live, since health management here is dubious at best. I can honestly say 'yes' they do indeed have a pill to kill tapeworms.

There's also a traditional method where I live, but it's way grosser than the one where you pull them out of your throat.

Spoiler:

This is all real, I shit you not.
Old 2014-08-06, 23:56   Link #2411
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am just wondering, why hasn't Rudeus thought of making sushi yet? As well as Nanahoshi for that matter. Other than Ramen, nothing is more Japanese than Sushi.
how about buy the lizard meat from Durodia, then ask Aisha to make Karaage from it. that will definitely made Nanahoshi happy[since karaage only need sauce not shoyu or miso
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
Scared but could care less about this world's food. She can't eat stuff with lots of magical stuff (essence?) and probably doesn't want to.

Spoiler for Spoiler?:
basically, for modern citizen like Rudy and Nanahoshi the food in this world is taste terrible. and to cultivating rice is actually very difficult, you need at least more than three type of rice.
the problem with her food[and magical power poisoning] already solved in vol 15 by Kishirika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
let's just say that the author want to make him to build a gundam later to boost his power. there, he comes with the idea to make Rudy unable to use "Fighting Spirit". Rudy without his armor is a glass cannon when facing Orsed class enemy.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 23:56   Link #2412
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
There are a number of possibilities on this end.

Spoiler for Heavy Spoiler Volume 16-17+:
Old 2014-08-07, 00:01   Link #2413
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkD View Post
That frost nova spell. Is that a king class spell, or is that Rudeus modifying a lesser spell to monstrous proportions?

So just to cover Rudeus's most powerful spells. There's the frost nova he uses in combination with the rain clouds, theres the spinning rock cannon, lightning. Anything else?
Not exactly a powerful spell, but there is his favourite namesake spell, instant quagmire.

Also not a powerful spell, but maybe once perfected, it could be. Remember his flying spell? A little modification and he could turn it into a meteor falcon punch.
Old 2014-08-07, 00:04   Link #2414
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Not exactly a powerful spell, but there is his favourite namesake spell, instant quagmire.

Also not a powerful spell, but maybe once perfected, it could be. Remember his flying spell? A little modification and he could turn it into a meteor falcon punch.
he already envisioned "Phoenix Kaizer Attack" in his childhood as his finishing move
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 00:09   Link #2415
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfirou View Post
Actually, he can also use diluted fish sauce. But finding the correct fish will be quite hard.

And Soy sauce wasn't actually made because the lack of salt, because you need SALT just to make it. He probably just can't found the replacement for Soy bean over there.
What part of 'extender' don't you understand? It was made because salt was expensive, so they needed a filler. It's like hazelnut for chocolate.

And he's not Thai or Vietnamese. I've never heard of Japanese people eating fish sauce. And yes, it sounds like it'd be harder getting the right fish and fermenting it the right way than doing so for soy beans.
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 00:24   Link #2416
FudgeNouget1

Is the chapter where Rudy first learns the King class magic translated? If so, which ch is it?
FudgeNouget1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 00:51   Link #2417
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
There are a number of possibilities on this end.

Spoiler for Heavy Spoiler Volume 16-17+:
so you are saying......

rudi is a zombie?
Old 2014-08-07, 00:53   Link #2418
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
so you are saying......

rudi is a zombie?
He is a zombie that feeds on the 3 goddesses (2 if you count Eris feeding on him ;3)
Old 2014-08-07, 00:58   Link #2419
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
so you are saying......

rudi is a zombie?
In some form most likely...

Whether or not his heart ever stopped beating I have no clue.

The full details behind that whole series of events is still vague up to current.

Just like the all powerful Red Gem.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:00   Link #2420
FudgeNouget1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
In some form most likely...

Whether or not his heart ever stopped beating I have no clue.

The full details behind that whole series of events is still vague up to current.

Just like the all powerful Red Gem.
Red Gem...?
Also, I know Rudy didn't cry when he was born but does that necessarily make him a still born? (unless it was mentioned somewhere in the novel)

I think the reason babies have to cry was something out letting out something but since Rudy said "ah ah" or something when he was born, wouldn't that count as having done the function of crying?
FudgeNouget1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel