AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-17, 06:44   Link #5781
Mirable
ミラベル

I think your guys look too much on this, Fugil only manipulate memories for control some certain important event when things not went out as he planed (Rafi rat out her brother’s plan)

Fugil is mysterious but he’s no god, he can’t foreseen future, I see no reason for him to go manipulate people around Lux left and right.
Old 2018-10-17, 12:00   Link #5782
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Actually, yeah, that sounds about right. I think my point still stands, too, though.
Old 2018-10-17, 15:37   Link #5783
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I think your guys look too much on this, Fugil only manipulate memories for control some certain important event when things not went out as he planed (Rafi rat out her brother’s plan)

Fugil is mysterious but he’s no god, he can’t foreseen future, I see no reason for him to go manipulate people around Lux left and right.
Well he manipulated memories to make people think he was part of the royal family so that is not entirely true. Its all about what would forward his plans whether to fix things like you said or manipulate events as necessary. His interest in Lux just makes me feel there is more to Lux which with the info on aerils past makes me think maybe it could be Lux as well. Perhaps Fugil saw himself in Lux because of his friendship with the more idealistic aeril and brought him to the future like the princesses did
Old 2018-10-17, 17:21   Link #5784
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Actually, yeah, that sounds about right. I think my point still stands, too, though.
Agreed, the whole eclipse thing made it clear there’s some yet to be revealed past between Lux and Lisha.
Old 2018-10-17, 23:32   Link #5785
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Well he manipulated memories to make people think he was part of the royal family so that is not entirely true. Its all about what would forward his plans whether to fix things like you said or manipulate events as necessary. His interest in Lux just makes me feel there is more to Lux which with the info on aerils past makes me think maybe it could be Lux as well. Perhaps Fugil saw himself in Lux because of his friendship with the more idealistic aeril and brought him to the future like the princesses did
Did he? Lux's father is clearly aware that Fugil is not his son but the benefactor who saved their ancestor (the family of traitors) in the past.
Old 2018-10-18, 01:17   Link #5786
Bugfragged

Is it possible that the emperor went through Baptism?
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 09:43   Link #5787
Mirable
ミラベル

^I doubt it and we will never know since he's dead.
Old 2018-10-19, 13:24   Link #5788
digitalak27

Did the manga end?
digitalak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 14:37   Link #5789
Violet
メンバー
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalak27 View Post
Did the manga end?
yeah but the LN continues

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, romance-harem, tsundere