AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 11:18   Link #1521
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
If Hideyoshi didn't die, Saru won't have any role and thus no Oda Nobuna no Yabou!
He might play out as some Shadow ruler of Owari
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 11:29   Link #1522
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
Maybe If Hideyoshi didn't die in volume 1 Saru's role would have been Ranmaru?

I don't know much about The Sengoku period but...

Historically Oda's eldest son Fled to Azuchi castle and was later forced to commit suicide by Mitsuhide (well According to Wikipedia)

The historic wife doesn't really matter in Nobuna for a number of obvious reasons
Iamis... I don't think Ranmaru was a actual character .

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
mind giving me a link?
Mind using google? AS doesn't allow links in the forums.
Old 2012-08-18, 11:50   Link #1523
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
If Hideyoshi didn't die, Saru won't have any role and thus no Oda Nobuna no Yabou!
no he could say he's bond.... james bond...

Or jackie chan... or bruce lee...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:19   Link #1524
churchblue
Banned

Where are the summaries that were promised? Vol 5 wasn't finished and someone said he was gonna do Vol 9.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:27   Link #1525
Sumeragi
Banned

1. It's she.

2. Obviously RL can put a strain on how one summarizes an entire 300+ page novel.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:36   Link #1526
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
Where are the summaries that were promised? Vol 5 wasn't finished and someone said he was gonna do Vol 9.
She answered you below
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
1. It's she.

2. Obviously RL can put a strain on how one summarizes an entire 300+ page novel.
lolol i'll wait patiently as and hope for detail about the meditation scene in your summaries!

aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 15:07   Link #1527
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Dude, cool it. Honestly, all you've been doing since joining this thread is demanding summaries and asking answered questions. Actually, I don't think you've even said 'please' once on this thread...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 16:11   Link #1528
churchblue
Banned

I'll quiet down, alright. I just realized that Juubei was the only girl that actually kissed Yoshiharu (sorry for just realizing it now), I don't see anyone else that did it.
Old 2012-08-18, 17:52   Link #1529
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Iamis... I don't think Ranmaru was a actual character .
Ranmaru is a real figure, about 24 years younger than Nobunaga and 2 years older than Date. His is the third son of Mori Yoshinari one of Nobunaga's most royal and capable retainers before he united Oda clan and Owari. Died during a defensive battle against Asakura/Azai force of about 40,000, despite he successfully repelled the attack. Nobunaga was late in support due the Honganji force as such his clan especially all 6 of his sons were given special care (in many ways, if you know what I mean ) and almost all of them were appointed as Nobunaga's personal page/guards, a position many of Oda's best generals held while Nobunaga was growing up. (Maeda, Sasa, etc)

Ranmaru's brothers were both capable generals under Nobunaga and Hideyoshi, especially, Mori Nagayoshi, the second oldest, who earned a nickname "Oni-Musashi" (鬼武藏) and his youngest bother Mori Tadamasa became a fairly powerful daimyo and is the founder of Tsuyama-han, which is rated as 180,000 koku (a pretty huge amount consider only 2 clan has over-million rating in Maeda and Tokugawa themselves and after that are huge drop off with Shimada's 770,000 koku)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weincruzvier View Post
I love the warring states period of old japan, especially Oda Nobunaga. what interests me the most is that so far we have nothing on Ranmaru. also didn't Nobunagas son also got offed during the akechi rebellion at honnoji after he learned that his father was dead?

I'm asking the second one because in this world Nobuna doesn't have children nor does Saru ever bring up that second fact in the novel (that I know of).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
Maybe If Hideyoshi didn't die in volume 1 Saru's role would have been Ranmaru?

I don't know much about The Sengoku period but...

Historically Oda's eldest son Fled to Azuchi castle and was later forced to commit suicide by Mitsuhide (well According to Wikipedia)

The historic wife doesn't really matter in Nobuna for a number of obvious reasons
Actually, Nobutada, the eldest son never made it back to Azuchi. He only had a few hundred at time and made the wrong decision. His retainer suggest him to retreat to Azuchi and gather force, but Nobutada assumed that this was a well-planed rebellion by Mitsuhide therefore, the escape route would be surely cut-off. So instead he went westward into Nijo Palace in Kyoto, a flat land castle, hoping court would intervene long enough until reinforcement comes. However, the Prince that lived there fled and Mitsuhide subsequently follows and surrounds it with his 13,000 men. Nobutada manages to hold outfor over 2 hours before giving up like Nobunaga did and commits suicide with his younger brother Katsunaga, Nobunaga's 5th son.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-08-18 at 18:09.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:10   Link #1530
weincruzvier

I just realized something. What happened to nou-hime? If some of you don't know who she is, she is the daughter of Saito Dousan and the first wife of nobunaga.

But in this world of Nobuna wasn't she supposed to be the adoptive sister of nobuna in order for the alliance of owari and mino to be made?

I'm asking since she is never mentioned (that I know of) and that Saito considers Nobuna his daughter so that means that Nou-hime should have been adoted into the family.
weincruzvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 22:40   Link #1531
Undertaker

As far as I know, Noh (or Kicho) was not mentioned. Not really relevant either, considering that there is little known about her, other than that she was Nobunaga's official wife and and that she was also potentially an spy/assassin for Dousan.

If Matsu was not mentioned (Inuchiyo's wife and Nene's best friend) I doubt Noh would appear considering that there are more actual female who had more impact then Noh historically. Nene right now is the only real female who appeared unless you are counting Nagamasa as second-gen Oichi. And I doubt, Nene would even appear if not because Sagara was subbing in for Hideyoshi.
Old 2012-08-18, 22:49   Link #1532
bones

Quote:
I just realized something. What happened to nou-hime? If some of you don't know who she is, she is the daughter of Saito Dousan and the first wife of nobunaga.

But in this world of Nobuna wasn't she supposed to be the adoptive sister of nobuna in order for the alliance of owari and mino to be made?

I'm asking since she is never mentioned (that I know of) and that Saito considers Nobuna his daughter so that means that Nou-hime should have been adoted into the family.
Didn't Saitou Dousan's daughter appear in Episode 3, although they never mentioned her name that was probably Nouhime
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 23:33   Link #1533
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:

Her name was mentioned in chapter 2 of volume 1 of LN and chapter 2 or 3 of manga if I remember correctly.
She would become Nobuna's step sister....eventually Dousan would send her to Nobuna. However since there's a coup deat, probably Dousan isn't able to fulfill his promise.
Old 2012-08-18, 23:37   Link #1534
weincruzvier

Thanks Akuma!

is she ever mentioned after They finish the Mino campaign? Since her being Nobunas step sister should be the reason that Dousan considers Nobuna his daughter.
weincruzvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 23:46   Link #1535
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Nou-hime = kichou-sama?
Old 2012-08-19, 04:27   Link #1536
kazzuya13

Quote:
I'll quiet down, alright. I just realized that Juubei was the only girl that actually kissed Yoshiharu (sorry for just realizing it now), I don't see anyone else that did it.
No Nobuna already did it in christmas you know and its in the illustration.
Old 2012-08-19, 07:19   Link #1537
churchblue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
No Nobuna already did it in christmas you know and its in the illustration.
Oh yeah, I forgot (sorry). I was so focused with Jumpei's feelings for Yoshiharu. I wonder where they are at right now.
Old 2012-08-19, 07:30   Link #1538
kazzuya13

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot (sorry). I was so focused with Jumpei's feelings for Yoshiharu. I wonder where they are at right now.
Getting close to the Honnouji event.
Old 2012-08-19, 08:02   Link #1539
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Has anyone seen a copy of that Nobuna fan book? Wasn't it available at comiket 82?
Old 2012-08-19, 11:21   Link #1540
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
mind giving me a link?
Muk here you go, although I posted the link above for the social group. Here is the one directly to the summaries. http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...cussionid=2172

Also, next episode is coming up today, any expectations anyone base off the summaries?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem