AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-29, 05:56   Link #1
konokon
Banned

LOVE AND LIES aka Koi To Uso MANGA

ROMANCE SCHOOL LIFE

By TSUMUGI Musawo (紬木ムサヲ)

Lies are forbidden and love is doubly forbidden. In the near future, when young people in Japan turn sixteen, they are assigned a marriage partner by the government. People don't have to go through the trouble of looking for someone, and everyone accepts that the country will find a compatible partner to make them happy. Yukari Nejima is fifteen years old. He lives in a small corner of the country, and just can't seem to get ahead in life. Both academically and athletically he's below average. But in within him, he hides a heart burning with passion! In this world in which love is forbidden, what will happen to him when he falls in love?

3 CHAPTERS released and available on MANGABOX free app which is property of official DENA GROUP CORPORATION .

MANGABOX : There are many series ENGLISH scanlated freely available to read and provided by DENA OFFICIAL .

NEJIMA like TAKASAKI SAN . 2nd chapter confession and 3rd chapter government notice reach Nejima . fast pace of story and appear rushed but so far nothing much for criticism and yes

3rd chapter Takasaki San kiss Nejima and clearly Takasaki San is hiding something serious . maybe Govenment Notice has already reached Takasaki San and also Nejima chosen by partner by Govenment makes entry into the story LILIANA SANADA .

Last edited by konokon; 2014-08-29 at 07:19.
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 15:27   Link #2
Meat2004

so far I'm all for Takasaka and Nejima getting together in the end, but I notice there are a lot of people that don't like her thus far. Sure she isn't being honest with herself, but I don't think that's enough to say Liliana is a better character. She comes off as really childish to me.
Meat2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 10:17   Link #3
konokon
Banned

I just read Chapter 008 .

Takasaki Chan is quite good at holding feelings and act quite natural . Look at the confidence how Takasaki Chan talk with Nisaka and this Nisaka guys seems like know about Nejima Kun and Takasaki Chan .

So Far story is good and Art is alright : ACCEPTABLE

I am not attached to anyone here and there is not much to say about any character or criticize them . LiLiana is good too and we have here the usual average guy Negima

Liliana Sanada will show more mature nature in next few chapters . i am sure of it.

Chapter 009 description : Liliana Sanada's Lie
Old 2014-09-29, 10:22   Link #4
techblade

Bah another manga by Manga Box I dislike that site since i can't read previous chapters.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 12:15   Link #5
Meat2004

I'm hoping that he's not too average(wimpy). I can't stand those types of characters at this point. It's early(I think) so I don't want to be hasty and write him off. I'm curious though, did this manga just begin?
Old 2014-09-29, 12:53   Link #6
kasimmorathi

Well, he had the courage to say he liked a girl and kiss her soon after; my impression is that he isn't as wimpy as MOST main characters.

However, I already have the impression that the sauve boy introduced in the last chapter had some sort of government pull to get the girl he wanted - changing the government selection process as a result. The NTRish overtones make me hesitant to pick this up until it gets a little further along.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-29, 12:57   Link #7
konokon
Banned

ohh i somehow was able to grab chapter 1 to 3 from a blog and chapter 08 is available at mangabox . Nejima right now appears Average to me though Nejima did easily caught the collar of Nisaka . Yup its too early to write off any characters so like/dislike towards any character right now is unreasonable .
Old 2014-09-29, 16:30   Link #8
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
So this series has a thread. Sweet. I've been watching this for awhile now and I'm really intrigued by this. The MC isn't anything special (which isn't new in romance dramas), but at least he was able to kiss the girl he liked within 3 chapters while it takes over 100+ chapters in most romance mangas to do so. So +1 and a brofist on that one. It'll be interesting to see how his feelings for Takasaki will grow or change now that he's been introduced to his marriage partner and he does find her a bit interesting. There's no emotional or physical attachment between them yet, so I'm interesting to see where it goes between the three of them.

As for the heroines. I like Takasaki since she's really cute and has a nice ass to boot. I'm sort of leaning more towards Lilliana since she strikes a bit more interesting and more honest and blunt compared to the former. Her feelings of not fully understanding the concept of liking someone makes her interesting and appealing. It'll be interesting to see how she learns to manage and deal with these feelings as the story progresses.
Old 2014-09-30, 08:10   Link #9
konokon
Banned

Hurry I read all chapters in ENGLISH .

Liliana Sanada is really interesting girl and again the average guy has 2 beautiful best girls around . Liliana is quite intelligent too and also say things directly . Takasaki right now is more hiding things and not honest with Nejima . well Takasaki has her own reason

But so far Liliana has appeared more interesting . Nejima is just doing average guy acts
Liliana is romance fan and want to know about LOVE and we can see here a Love Triangle developing . Liliana helping Nejima and fall in love with him .

Story really started to move from chapter 003 and i want to see more of Government process and how seriously efficiently and strictly this whole process is applied and how society view this arrange marriage system .
Old 2014-10-04, 14:24   Link #10
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Alright. I just got a chance to look at chapter 9 and all I have to say is that I'm now onboard the Liliana train. This dude seriously needs to wife her now!

And speaking of chapter 9.
Spoiler for Chapter 9 Raw:
Old 2014-10-05, 12:56   Link #11
konokon
Banned

Read Chapter 009 English . Liliana directly met Takasaki . Liliana again is far too good for Nejima and is quite Honest and Blunt too . As I Said earlier Liliana is much more interesting but Takasaki is also aggressive and confident .

Let's see what happens in chapter 10
Old 2014-10-06, 12:56   Link #12
konokon
Banned

Today I Read Chapter 10 and 11 and Liliana meets Takasaki . Liliana shy still blunt and directly ask Takasaki what she feel for Nejima and Takasaki Start talking about Nejima from the elementary school days . we get to see Takasaki Love Nejima and actually she becomes Liliana good friend after all this Nejima talk .

Still I have to say Takasaki look too confident or normal and not look hesitant or question Liliana Much .

Liliana bring humour into the story too and ask Nejima to Kiss Takasaki again .
Really Liliana can do something to trouble the Government too
Old 2014-10-17, 03:00   Link #13
konokon
Banned

Today Read Chapter 12 English . Interesting Chapter

Takasaki Chan and Nejima at home of Liliana Chan and Takasaki Chan Ready To kiss Nejima .

I can see that Takasaki Chan is trying to know what Feelings Liliana has developed for Nejima .

Next Chapter A KISS

Every Chapter is Love and Lies
Old 2014-10-19, 23:35   Link #14
Meat2004

It seems like Takasaki is opening up a bit. It's interesting to see rivals "working together".
Old 2014-10-26, 00:25   Link #15
Meat2004

I'm almost surprised she agreed to kiss Nejima. She's really got to drop that shell or stop trying to protect her heart/image so much.

Never bend to the will of the wicked even in the face of death.

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
AKA AKATORETACHI NO MONOGATARI
SHINMAI MAOU NO KEIYAKUSHA
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI
EVERGREEN (KASUKABE AKIRA)
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN
Old 2014-10-31, 08:46   Link #16
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

This series needs a bit more love. None the less...

Ahem:

I just read chapters 13-14
Spoiler for Chapters 13-14:

On the good note there's going to be more character growth for Lilina in the upcoming chapters. As for Takasaki... I think all of us have an idea, if not color me surprised, but we all feel how this is going to turn out.
Old 2014-10-31, 09:54   Link #17
Meat2004

Isn't Nisaka Yukari's "friend"? If so, I'm guessing my prediction may have been correct. Also how far in are the Raws to this manga?

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN
Old 2014-10-31, 16:03   Link #18
Breimoon

i don't know where you read the lastes ch...... checked both eng and raw version of mangabox(admins it is legal in case you do not know so pls no infraction for saying name) and it still shows last week ch,
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 08:16   Link #19
konokon
Banned

I Read Chapter 013 and Chapter 014 English

As i Said Earlier Takasaki Chan test Liliana Chan with Kissing Nejima

The Thing Liliana Chan now wants more Nejima kissing Takasaki Chan

From start This Nisaka Guy and Takasaki Chan Look Like Planning

Takasaki Chan is quite Straight Forward and Nejima is the usual Guy we see everywhere

1 Thing That comes to Mind is that Nisaka and Takasaki Chan are Engaged already
Old 2014-11-04, 08:49   Link #20
Meat2004

Looks to me that Lilina is was sour after seeing Takasaki and Nejima kiss. I hope the author goes a bit more into detail about this marriage law. If Takasaki and Nisaka are/will be together I'm interested to see how Nejima will handle that, because I know that knowing that my 'friend' may / will be laying the wood to my crush for the past X amount of years wouldn't sit well with me. Especially after finding out she has a thing for me as well.

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN