Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-06, 02:35   Link #1
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Specific kind of Anime!

Hi everyone I am looking for a certain kind of Anime.

The Anime needs to have supernatural fights. Also I would like that the the villain of the story is a girl. The girls needs to be evil at the start of the series but later falls in love with the guy who she has been fighting since the beginning. The guy needs to be on the good side and also slowly falls in love with the girl. You know the usual the girl plans something evil and the good guy stops and in the process they fell in love. To be clear I haven't watched any Anime like this so I can't give you a list of what I watched. The animation/art needs to be good because I really don't want to watch Anime where the characters are drawn badly. So the Anime needs to be sci fi/romance, meaning the character(s) needs to use special powers. But if you can't find an Anime like this then the Anime can have more romance then special powers, as long as the first part of my post exist in the Anime.

If I think of anything more specific later on I will tell you Also I would like if you can post a short explanation/summary of the Anime you are suggesting or just link it.

Thanks in advance
Old 2011-02-06, 05:03   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The Anime needs to have supernatural fights. Also I would like that the the villain of the story is a girl. The girls needs to be evil at the start of the series but later falls in love with the guy who she has been fighting since the beginning. The guy needs to be on the good side and also slowly falls in love with the girl. You know the usual the girl plans something evil and the good guy stops and in the process they fell in love.
This is what happens in Kara no Kyoukai. I recommend it. It's a series of seven films, each about murders that are taking place through supernatural means. The protagonist is Ryougi Shiki, a girl that has been raised in a family of demon hunters and has the ability to see the death of everything through her Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. She also has an almost insatable urge to kill. The first film might seem a little boring and underwhelming (though I find it melancholic) but it gets better and better. It also has some amazing art and animation so you don't have to worry about that either.
Old 2011-02-06, 06:40   Link #3
HimOsiris
第六隊隊長-Dai roku tai taichō

Generally the girl is upset/cranky/uncontrollable with some strong supernatural power but not essentially the main villain of the plot. She can be on bad side initially and then is turned by the hero or she goes bad influenced by her uncontrollable power.
I can't actually think of an anime that 100% matches this description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The Anime needs to have supernatural fights. Also I would like that the the villain of the story is a girl. The girls needs to be evil at the start of the series but later falls in love with the guy who she has been fighting since the beginning. The guy needs to be on the good side and also slowly falls in love with the girl. You know the usual the girl plans something evil and the good guy stops and in the process they fell in love.
Even the above mentioned Kara no Kyoukai is like what i described
Here are some,
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World - Definitely a good match.
Spoiler for Story:

Elven Lied - Lucy I think might be your best bet, cause she is actually a villain according to plot.
Inukami - the girl was initially a bad ass and un-tamable. Its about dog gods or spirits who pair with demon hunters to fight evil.
Even Freezing - The untouchable queen is super strong and is hated and feared by others unill she meets the hero. So kind of in same league not accurate though.
The Legend of Maian - would be a perfect match but its only a manga not anime.

Tags
anime, help anime finding, help finding an anime