AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 11:26   Link #15981
Eratas123

Good night
Old 2012-01-01, 11:26   Link #15982
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

This is the part where they met, Irish is examined by psychologist and was found amnesiac. However Gou-aniki found various files about him being a test subject of 'living plug', a person capable of full understanding of machines and electronic, an incomplete one at that (he cannot recall all the information on purpose but subconsciously use them anyway).

But being Gag Fic, the plot is illogical, and solved rather quickly (with funny note as well). The rest is about his hijinks with (technically) a harem of crazy Idols (though only Karon fell for him).
Old 2012-01-01, 11:28   Link #15983
Eratas123

I got the page! Yeah~!

@ Senpai - Sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to the rest. But does this mean Irish is an abnormal now? You said he was an experiment.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:34   Link #15984
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How far do you guys think an IS' sensors range is?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 11:36   Link #15985
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Abnormal in case of mind, yes, but physically, he is just above average (being acrobatic fragile speedster... and lack skull suit). So not much more different than real Irish in case of action scene, and Karon still do most of the muscle work (and messed things up).

He is one crazy vehicle operator however, if anything has control system, he can use it. A warship included. True I.S. is an exception.

@Demi
Virtually unlimited (as in, reaching planetary range). Unless jammed of fooled.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:39   Link #15986
Eratas123

@ Demi - Far, but not can be blocked by obstacles.

@ Senpai - Sounds good Why does Karon like him in this one? Shadow's case is more platonic and that was because they saved each other from the drone. That and he helps her whenever reporters get too much. Though there is a chapter where they pretended to go out to chase away a stalker.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:45   Link #15987
demino_hellsin
That one guy

can an IS survive a black hole? (stupid question but I feel it has to be asked)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 11:48   Link #15988
Eratas123

No, nothing can survive a black hole.

Side note - Just got Chapter 3 of White Knight, can I ask you guys for help if I need it?
Old 2012-01-01, 11:49   Link #15989
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Irish is the only one that can go through her happy facade some time and being brutally honest about anything (he never lie, only hiding the truth and keep silent).

The drone scene still exist, just that by this point they already knew each other.

Irish hijacked a police mecha and try to hold the drone on the bay (he failed obviously, but at least giving enough time for St@rs to get into their unit).

As for the stalker, Irish and Celeste got their revenge... by stalking him back .

EDIT: why? of course I can.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:55   Link #15990
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The dron scene is different in mine. Irish doesn't have access to a drone (They're in the backstage of a concert) so he does the one thing he can: Stab it and run like hell while it's chasing him so he can give Karon enough time to find her IS. But what do you mean stalking back?

Side note - He asked me for help in improving the fight scene/s. Can you help with that? I'm more of a story writer.
Old 2012-01-01, 11:56   Link #15991
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Whack-a-Mole scene:

Spoiler for Scene:

Not sure if I handled Rin's reaction decently there. Do let me know if there's rectification required. ^^
Old 2012-01-01, 12:00   Link #15992
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - The dron scene is different in mine. Irish doesn't have access to a drone (They're in the backstage of a concert) so he does the one thing he can: Stab it and run like hell while it's chasing him so he can give Karon enough time to find her IS.
It's not even a mecha used for real war, it was supposedly used as Riot control for the concert. (think Patlabor)

Quote:
Put what do you mean stalking back?
Sending him e-mail, letter, message, phone call, hijacking his computer in the office... it comes to the point that the stalker breaks down and Irish came to asked whether he liked being stalked, the stalker realized how awful it is and stop.

Pay evil unto evil?

Quote:
Side note - He asked me for help in improving the fight scene/s. Can you help with that? I'm more of a story writer.
I'll try.

@Stratos

Break the haughty at it finest.
Old 2012-01-01, 12:03   Link #15993
Eratas123

She's not that competitive Just have Ichika be watching the match, that should make her more motivated for a rematch.

@ Senpai - Irish hates Mecha's in Shadow since it reminds him of the IS. THis is his one gripe about fullmetal panic

The stalking pat seems hilarious It's more mundane in Shadow: Irish really just threatens him that if he doesn't leave Karon alone he'd cut of his balls and sell them on the black market. Guy leaves holding his crotch like it's the end of the world.

Side note - I'll send you that part when I get there.
Old 2012-01-01, 12:09   Link #15994
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

@Stratos

Break the haughty at it finest.
What does that mean?

Quote:
She's not that competitive Just have Ichika be watching the match, that should make her more motivated for a rematch.
Maybe I could work something out for this :3

Still it's 1AM here, I think I'll head to bed for now, Chapter 5's gonna be delayed for a wee bit again. <sigh>
Old 2012-01-01, 12:27   Link #15995
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Did you drop TO Love Ru Stratos?
Old 2012-01-01, 12:34   Link #15996
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, not dropping it, must concentrate with Sacred Twins (the Ikaron snippet can work since it's tiny, decidedly unserious project).

I also had to cancel Dog Days/ I.S. crossover, at least temporarily. <:|
Old 2012-01-01, 12:35   Link #15997
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just got a Craziest idea!!! Which I don't think I should share.... until I got the basic down....

Either way.... Reason for Cipher being able to pilot IS..... I decide to recycle some old ideas:

Spoiler for Cipher's ability to pilot:

Spoiler for Faction in story:

First Crack Idea: ALL YOUR POWER COMBINE!!! Hopefully we can somehow work out an universe which all fanon share!

Anything that doesn't work out, make it into a fictional story within the fictional world....

For example:
Sliverback Project (popular MMO FPS game which the top players are.....obvious)
Skull Suit Irish the Movie (a famous movie about a boy's fight against evil IS)

Second crack Idea: Too spoiler to even mention here. Will be working out some fine details....
Old 2012-01-01, 12:38   Link #15998
Eratas123

@ Treme - So Cipher is a villain protagonist?

@ Senpai - Wondering something: Does Cateurizing work on cuts? And how hot does an object have to be to cateurize?
Old 2012-01-01, 12:46   Link #15999
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Small cut yes, as for temperature, hot iron (since aluminum and titanium got burned when heated).

EDIT: you may noticed already that my English got butchered again, which means I need to sleep. See you later.
Old 2012-01-01, 12:50   Link #16000
Eratas123

Sleeping as well then. Good night you guys

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest