AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2016-06-30, 09:12   Link #10801
AstroNerdBoy

New chapter is up (still a week behind) and an unexpected character returns. ^_^

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 10:01   Link #10802
grecefar

never liked ruka (you can hate me i don't care ;-; ), but it was funny that the royal garden almost opened. xD
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 10:13   Link #10803
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
it was funny that the royal garden almost opened. xD
Ha!ha! That made me laugh as well.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2016-06-30, 10:59   Link #10804
Utkarsh Ray

Yay! Ruka-san is back (at least for a chapter or two). Still aggressive as always. Also nice to see Violet Mansion again. Wonder if Isumi will make an entry now.
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 12:53   Link #10805
Utkarsh Ray

Wow! Another chapter! And what we've all been thinking about opening the gate of royal garden seems to be happening.
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 14:29   Link #10806
AstroNerdBoy

I'm thinking Nagi is getting set up for the opening of the path. But I also think that Hata-sensei is going to have Hayate end up with Nagi (even though I want him with Athena).

Old 2016-06-30, 16:50   Link #10807
MCAL

Yes!! Best girl is back!!

But for a limited time only...
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-01, 01:12   Link #10808
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Yes!! Best girl is back!!

But for a limited time only...
Ha!ha! That's why you have to ORDER NOW!

But I am glad to see her back and in two chapters.

Old 2016-07-01, 13:18   Link #10809
grecefar

didn't saw the second chapter, if he's going that way it means war but which girl would reject hayate?, it need to be a new one or I hope hinagiku take the bullet and ´reject´ him to help him or something like that.
Old 2016-07-01, 20:13   Link #10810
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
never liked ruka (you can hate me i don't care ;-; ), but it was funny that the royal garden almost opened. xD
I don't blame you (i know you feel)
She also left me bitter experience, her arc are were one fcking filler long arc, and the reason why i dropped HnG several years ago until it returned to the plot again.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-01, 22:43   Link #10811
AstroNerdBoy

I don't consider Ruka to be filler. I think she's fulfilling her purpose now (on top of being a vehicle to give Nagi character growth).

Old 2016-07-13, 12:13   Link #10812
grecefar

man he's really going for that route... and maria is the victim but I kind of think is maria that is going to reject him and make him to have the negative feelings to open the path.
Old 2016-07-13, 17:19   Link #10813
MCAL

Nishizawa just bares it all like it was f**king nothing.

Quote:
man he's really going for that route... and maria is the victim but I kind of think is maria that is going to reject him and make him to have the negative feelings to open the path.
Actually it will probably more like Hayate will ask Maria out and get Nagi depressed enough.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 09:21   Link #10814
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Woooah Maria route is hard like iron fortress XD
Sorry Hayate but you can't conquest Maria, she already has someone and that is me Dio!!!
Old 2016-07-14, 09:47   Link #10815
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
I'm still of the belief that Nagi will be the one to open the path. If she thinks Hayate is (1) in love with someone else and (2) never loved her, that would be devastating to her. Plus, Mikado's early condition on the inheritance was making Nagi cry.

Old 2016-07-14, 11:41   Link #10816
Ritzu07

goodness 2 chapter in one week and this chapter literally made me happy!..

well its been ages since last time we saw hayate and maria
go full romcom.. the last one was documenting the dating spot right?

i know the probability are low but please let this ship happen or else the hayatexmaria supporter
negative emotion will explode
Ritzu07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 12:02   Link #10817
Eleutheria
旅行癖

536:

It occurred to me that Maria has the same effect on Hayate, as Hayate has on all of the other girls. The obliviousness of the one triggering the effect is the same too!
Old 2016-07-14, 12:06   Link #10818
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

The Harem butler Hayate couldn't conquer Maria, he is going to fall in love with her instead but as i said before it futile
Because Maria belong to me Dio!!!
Old 2016-07-14, 12:18   Link #10819
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
The Harem butler Hayate couldn't conquer Maria, he is going to fall in love with her instead but as i said before it futile
Because Maria belong to me Dio!!!
i didn't think maria look like Anthy

but oh well REVOLUTION
Old 2016-07-14, 16:34   Link #10820
grecefar

maria's level is too damn high.

Tags
comedy, shounen