haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 12:39   Link #603
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Anime Yuka is a lot more interesting than game Yuka

The same way anime Kaede (of Shuffle fame) is more interesting than game Kaede
That's because the anime MADE you love Kaede. She was MOE overload. I honestly am not that much over Yuka and if the game is less, than Yuka is more of a Yukiko kind character. She's there but I really didn't care that much when she poofed.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:39   Link #604
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
This $hit is hilliarious.
I couldn't have phrased it better.

@serenade_beta: re this vs umineko, this stuff wins hands down - in umineko there is, apart from the great character of Beatrice, a method to the madness (probably! At least there was in higurashi so I expect there is in umineko, too. The final verdict will be out in like 2 years, if it's similar length). 11 eyes is just a case of "let's throw together random shiz for the lolz".

ROFL @ the "ritual for gaining power". She was that desperate to get into his pants before they both bought it. Can't really say I blame her though, the way people were dropping like flies.

I agree with the opinion that this would have made a great ending. Too bad Kakeru is such a trooper.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:04   Link #605
Demifall

in my overall opinion I insanely loved this anime, each end of an episode was dramatic and made me want to see the next episode so bad but yes I do say that the fighting scenes could have been worked on, like really? everyone dies in 1hit but I probably really liked this anime just for its romance, I'm more personally into romance then action so yeah I guess.

I was and still rooting for an misuzu x kakeru ending, in my theory I thought that if kakeru ended up with yuka they would have been like a velad x liseolette ending and after ep 11 i thought that if kakeru ended up with misuzu they would end up like misao x averitia or whatever his name is lol

Spoiler for episode 11:
Demifall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:49   Link #606
lightbringer
M9000

Eh, I would love for Kakeru to go on a rampage and turn evil next episode but... there's noone left for him to kill, since everyone except the big bad witch is already dead. But with all this parallel dimension crap, he could perhaps jump to the dimension he is originally from and get that one destroyed as well if it wasn't already.

I also think the whole power up sex thing is a big fat lie that Misuzu came up with to get some action before getting killed, but that's just a theory
Old 2009-12-17, 23:03   Link #607
prototype_sky

The for best guilty pleasure 2010 goes to 11eyes though Kampfer is a close second . Can't remember the last time I saw an awesomely bad anime.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 23:27   Link #608
Demifall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Eh, I would love for Kakeru to go on a rampage and turn evil next episode but... there's noone left for him to kill, since everyone except the big bad witch is already dead. But with all this parallel dimension crap, he could perhaps jump to the dimension he is originally from and get that one destroyed as well if it wasn't already.

I also think the whole power up sex thing is a big fat lie that Misuzu came up with to get some action before getting killed, but that's just a theory
I don't think it was a lie considering how Kakeru drank Misuzu's blood and gained kusakabe powers lol and yes I loved the sex scene.
Misuzu + Kakeru foreverr!

Spoiler for ep 12 thoughts:
Old 2009-12-17, 23:37   Link #609
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
The for best guilty pleasure 2010 goes to 11eyes though Kampfer is a close second . Can't remember the last time I saw an awesomely bad anime.
I think Boobsmith takes that title, but it's a close call.
Old 2009-12-17, 23:42   Link #610
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demifall View Post
I don't think it was a lie considering how Kakeru drank Misuzu's blood and gained kusakabe powers lol and yes I loved the sex scene.
Misuzu + Kakeru foreverr!

So a Misuzu and Kakeru team up? I guess that will work, then afterwards, Kakeru goes back to Yuka's side. Yep, good end for me.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 00:01   Link #611
Demifall

also i dont know why u guys would want it to end at episode 11, my god do we need another school days ending? lol
Old 2009-12-18, 00:11   Link #612
lightbringer
M9000

Yes we do lol. Anime does not have enough tragic endings, it can't always be all sugary in the end. Bring on the trauma.

Also the "that's wrong" at the end added a nice twist that would keep the viewers guessing, making it a nice point to end it all. Oh well.
Old 2009-12-18, 05:45   Link #613
sniperz

Kakeru back to show his last final invinsible attack? Or what? Can't waits!
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 06:51   Link #614
Wrath88
Kissing...

I'm going into EXTREME WTF SHOCK!!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! And the weirder things are, the more I tend to spot the mistakes present. Kakeru, you move pretty fast to catch a girl that is falling at least a meter away while you were recently knocked down.

I was actually LAUGHING during the lead up to the supposed sex scene. There are so many, so many things I could point out about this episode being WRONG... e.g. Avaritia as a dragon shouldn't have any human consciousness, what kind of swordswoman throws away her blades, reappearance of Kukuri has zero explanation, etc.
Hmm... Kakeru should also have realized that if Yuka sees him with Misuzu in their clothes only half-on, she wouldn't be so smiley about it, but more yandere given the past situation.

To further expand on the WTF shock, I unthinkingly went to watch Kampfer 12 after this... I think my brain is fried.

EDIT: I was considering keeping 11eyes in my HDD after it was over... this ep made me change my mind 180 degrees.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:02   Link #615
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Once episode 12 aired I need to replay the game and hopefully purge the anime out of my memory.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:22   Link #616
straferd
Toushi

Hi

I recently downloaded 11eyes and Kampfer. what I can read from your comments I should instantly do a "rm -R" on both of these series?
straferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 09:24   Link #617
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by straferd View Post
Hi

I recently downloaded 11eyes and Kampfer. what I can read from your comments I should instantly do a "rm -R" on both of these series?
Both series are incredibly shitty.
Kämpfer at least has some fanservice.

Chosse yoursef.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:37   Link #618
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by straferd View Post
Hi

Play 11eyes game at least. It'll be good.

Okay, slowly working my way through the remainder of the game... Anime Yuka has spoiled game Yuka for me.
Old 2009-12-18, 09:54   Link #619
straferd
Toushi

I will delete 11eyes. I was already annoyed by Yuka Minase after the first episode. To bad tho, Misuzu Kusakabe seemed really interesting.

cheers.
straferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 10:31   Link #620
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler for Power Up(Game Spoilers, I think?):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demifall View Post
Yeah but if you've played the game, the roles were pretty much reversed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
I'm going into EXTREME WTF SHOCK!!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! And the weirder things are, the more I tend to spot the mistakes present. Kakeru, you move pretty fast to catch a girl that is falling at least a meter away while you were recently knocked down.

I was actually LAUGHING during the lead up to the supposed sex scene. There are so many, so many things I could point out about this episode being WRONG... e.g. Avaritia as a dragon shouldn't have any human consciousness, what kind of swordswoman throws away her blades, reappearance of Kukuri has zero explanation, etc.
Hmm... Kakeru should also have realized that if Yuka sees him with Misuzu in their clothes only half-on, she wouldn't be so smiley about it, but more yandere given the past situation.

To further expand on the WTF shock, I unthinkingly went to watch Kampfer 12 after this... I think my brain is fried.

EDIT: I was considering keeping 11eyes in my HDD after it was over... this ep made me change my mind 180 degrees.
In my opinion, Yuka being smiley and all after seeing their attire fits the yandere part for me. She could've said while walking towards her, "Kusakabe-senpai you need to wear your clothes properly, you're a female after all", and then WHAM! The broken raikiri pierces through her.

Anyone else besides me felt that Kakeru's Eye of Aeon being taken out felt like he was just wearing a contact lense that just happened to be able to see the future?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen