AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 16:35   Link #61
leokiko

I have made up a rule for animes, to watch everything on every season(with the 3 episode rule of course) with exception of yaoi and kiddy shows.

It's my first time watching an reverse-harem, and I'm glad those are the main characters(since I want this series to take the "shounen with romance route"), and the dynamics of them are interesting, since they are complete opposites. Didn't like the girl so far, talk like she is tough but is freaking weak and annoying (hope that will change).

About the guys, the older dude annoys me a lot. Talk faster, ***hole. Ridiculous attempt at looking cool. My favorite so far is the bald dude and the one that talks in a funny way and call the chick ''Bambina''(WTF HAHAHA).

Anyway, this is bound to the 3 episode rule, want more good action scenes and decent romance. Hope it doesn't get too fanservice-y.

Last edited by leokiko; 2012-07-01 at 17:21.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 17:20   Link #62
Ray
Garnet

The first episode was good enough, I suppose. I'll keep watching.

I'd love to see Felicitá end up with Luca, as the introductory episode failed to make me care for either Libertá or Nova. But eh, maybe that'll change after the next few episodes.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 17:27   Link #63
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I'm going to put this show on hold. I only watch 3-5 shows per season. Any other show that I'm really interested gets put on hold.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 17:41   Link #64
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Very solid character designs but I hate how they handled everyones introductions, specifically their powers. Was it so hard to have had each one show off their specific ability during that first action segment instead of just randomly shoving it out there awkwardly during the party?

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 17:43   Link #65
flack

Is this basically an action harem anime with the genders in the harem reversed.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 18:20   Link #66
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Yeah I like know how it's turning out.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 18:50   Link #67
mochichan

LOL..never played the game but it look like an otome dating game from what I seen in the show :P
But I like the main character, she got gut unlike the typical soft hearted heroine and I like the male characters design too and since there's some decent actions scene, i'll stick by to see how this would go.

The blond guy...Liberte? is my favorite so far. Maybe I like that type of characters lol
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 19:57   Link #68
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

i'm waving my Nova flag. He has Felicita's best interest at heart. Liberta would prob marry her if he wins.
Old 2012-07-01, 20:29   Link #69
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Decide to check this episode out.
Story turns out better than what I thought when I read the summary. Enjoyed the action and the animation but I will see how this competition is done before I decide to if I continue watching.
I got to say... That getaway driver had some hilarious yet awesome driving skill, pulling stunts like that 180 spin.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 20:30   Link #70
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

A decent episode to kick start the Summer Season for me; It's not exactly bad, but it didn't really have any 'Wow!' moments for me yet. Sugita's character felt out of place for his voice

Absolutely love the OP though

Favorite guys (Sounds weird just saying it Usually it's 'favorite girl' ) so far are Liberta and Debito- The latter for his weirdish accent/slang speech The former for having the funniest scenes
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 21:52   Link #71
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quite good start to this, honestly I had this weird feeling that it wouldn't be quite as good as I thought or read fromt he manga but yea not bad at all.

Great cast and Ojou-sama looks great as I expected, even better in the anime than in the manga for me.
The thigh-highs and knife-wielding and that corset-jacket look are just hot stuff!

Count me as a Nova fan, kinda reminds me of Death the Kid, he's got a great sense of duty like when he steps in to stop Liberta.
Not as funny as Kid but I'm sure he'll have his moment later on.

Love the OP, ED is not bad.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:09   Link #72
Lilith
Your average fangirl

This shows is licensed by whom? *reads whole thread...*

Nevermind, googled it. (Crunchyroll) And to not waste this post I just want to say that I'm happy it's getting positive feedback so far.
Old 2012-07-02, 01:51   Link #73
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Meh OP, decent ED. I like the char designs. Will have to see where this goes.
Old 2012-07-02, 02:38   Link #74
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

it looks interesting but i thougth it was a more dark story, it was a little too jolly, but not bad, and i gotta say someone mentioned before she looked like ange and i can get thet out of my mind, specially considering peche design...
Old 2012-07-02, 02:52   Link #75
Qilin
Romanticist

Watched it, and I thought it was okay.

The characters are a bit superficial for now, but they're likable enough at least. It's not exactly the kind of show I'd call great, yet it's interesting enough to waste time on in a boring day. From the looks of it, it seems that action will be the main hook for this, so I'll look forward to that.

All that said, bring it on.
Old 2012-07-02, 08:11   Link #76
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Liked epi 1, nice to see an actual mafia family in anime. Luca's my fave, he's adorable but maaaaannnnnn the way Debito says "Bambina", that totally has me Interesting take on tarot cards and power, it's different. This has my attention.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 09:06   Link #77
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
This shows is licensed by whom? *reads whole thread...*

Nevermind, googled it. (Crunchyroll) And to not waste this post I just want to say that I'm happy it's getting positive feedback so far.
Sentai licensed it .
Old 2012-07-02, 11:12   Link #78
lostcanvas

watched the first ep.. guess will continue it. but not now.. wanted to wait for more episodes to be released and not waiting for it every week. shall update spoiler here myself =)

btw got fav char.. Luca~
Old 2012-07-02, 11:18   Link #79
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Watched it , it was a basic reverse harem , not for me.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:00   Link #80
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Is it not possible for them to suddenly change routes halfway through the anime? I mean, are we certain that Nova and Liberta are going to be the central male characters?

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo