Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-26, 07:56   Link #1881
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
Probably Gakuen Heaven in '06? Not all THAT long ago
Ahh, Gakuen Heaven is originally a BL game, that later on got adapted to manga and an anime. I can't seem to remember when was the last time a BL manga got a non-adult anime adaptation (not an 18+ OVA).
Old 2007-08-26, 08:02   Link #1882
giapet

Send a message via AIM to giapet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Ahh, Gakuen Heaven is originally a BL game, that later on got adapted to manga and an anime. I can't seem to remember when was the last time a BL manga got a non-adult anime adaptation (not an 18+ OVA).
Picky picky! But the TV anime took the same 'route' that the manga did too, didn't it? (I'm not a fan; I gave up on the anime after only a few episodes, so I could be way off.)

If we're going to be super-picky though, a fair few yaoi OVAs aren't necessarily 18+ anyway Like, say, Angel's Feather, which was fairly recent and also completely softcore.
giapet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 08:19   Link #1883
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
Picky picky! But the TV anime took the same 'route' that the manga did too, didn't it? (I'm not a fan; I gave up on the anime after only a few episodes, so I could be way off.)

If we're going to be super-picky though, a fair few yaoi OVAs aren't necessarily 18+ anyway Like, say, Angel's Feather, which was fairly recent and also completely softcore.
I see. thanks for the info

Hmm... I'm not sure why I'm asking, this is not the type of stuff that I would ever watch. I'm just trying to keep this thread a little more interesting by asking these questions. (hopefully I'm not giving anyone the wrong impression LOL ).
Old 2007-08-26, 08:37   Link #1884
NeoSam

This site hasn't been mentioned here yet >.<

A page for the new My-Otome 0 ~S.ifr~ OVA:
http://www.my-zhime.net/ova/sifr/

Nothing but a picture on it right now.
Old 2007-08-26, 12:57   Link #1885
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Latest Magical Girl Anime, Manga Based on Pachinko Game

Trivy and Sammy's Kaitō Tenshi Twin Angel (Thief Angel Twin Angel) moe pachisuro (pachinko slot machine) game is being made into an anime and manga. Pachisuro combines pachinko (a Japanese vertical pinball game) with a slot machine. Yukari Tamura and Mamiko Noto will reprise their game roles of Haruka "Red Angel" Minazuki and Aoi "Blue Angel" Kannazuki. Monako Sena's manga started in the October issue (on sale August 25) of Kadokawa's Comp Ace magazine. The project will be the latest kaitō (thief) magical girl series after Kaitō Saint Tail and Kamikaze Kaitō Jeanne. Daito Giken produced another pachisuro anime named Yoshimune last year. Source: Moon Phase
This just sounds crazy enough to work, and I mean it's like got Nanoha and other Popular Moe Seiyuu Mamiko Noto in it as angel characters. Plus it's bloody pachinko, which to my knowledge has never been the focal point of an anime. And people still say there's no original ideas left in anime (they just don't have the think way outside the box ideas like me and the guy who came up with this one have).
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 14:11   Link #1886
NeoSam

The source of the news about the Junjou Romantica anime is not only not working for me >.< its not working for anyone >.<

On the following page the news about the Junjou Romantica anime was mentioned:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/ciel/2007/08/post_18.php

But it seems they have removed the above page. oh well, this is not the first time I have seen an anime being announced then right afterwards the source of the news gets removed (which after a while this type of stuff gets very very annoying).
Old 2007-08-26, 15:35   Link #1887
NeoSam

And more Drama CDs... the first 4 manga to be released from a new magazine and each one of them got a Drama CD

The new shounen/seinen manga magazine Comic Valkyrie that started in July 2006, is now having the first manga from it to be released in tankoubon form. 4 manga from this magazine are getting their first tankoubon released, and each one of them is getting a Drama CD:

The 4 manga are viewable here:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/main/comics.htm

Their accompanying Drama CDs are here:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/main/comics_b.htm

Titles of these shounen/seinen manga:

レッする!アイドル 1
Retsusuru! Idol vol 1

タロットメイデンきさら 1
Tarot Maiden Kisara vol 1

インフィニティブレード 1
Infinity Blade vol 1

正義研究会セレナード 1
Seigi Kenkyuukai Serenade vol 1

Tankoubon only price: 580 yen
Tankoubon + Drama CD price: 1500 yen

Release date of all the manga volumes (including the manga volumes that come with Drama CDs) is 28/8/2007.

Comic Valkyrie is a male oriented manga magazine focusing on bishoujo heroines + action + fanservice. if you like this stuff then this is the perfect magazine for you.

You can also view samples of these manga by clicking on their covers in this link:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/main/comics.htm
Old 2007-08-26, 17:40   Link #1888
gianna
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
The source of the news about the Junjou Romantica anime is not only not working for me >.< its not working for anyone >.<

On the following page the news about the Junjou Romantica anime was mentioned:
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/ciel/2007/08/post_18.php

But it seems they have removed the above page. oh well, this is not the first time I have seen an anime being announced then right afterwards the source of the news gets removed (which after a while this type of stuff gets very very annoying).
THEY CAN'T TAKE THIS GOOD NEWS DOWN! lol

Here is the text from the now gone page

[2007.08.25 更新]
祝♥『純情ロマンチカ』アニメ化企画進行中♪

●ペンギンさんのコメント
まだまだ夏の猛烈な暑さが続いていますが、皆さん生きてますか? 編集部はもう虫の息です!(笑)そんな中またまたビッグニュースが!!

●ワンコさんのコメント
先日の[タクミくんシリーズ]の映画化のニュースに引き続き、なんと今回[純情ロマンチカ]アニメ化企画進行中なのです…!! もうどうなっているのやら~★ まだまだ企画段階ですので、続報を待っていてくださいね!! 発売中のトレトレ秋の号ではCIEL11月号連動でなんと抽選で1000名様にプレゼントが当たる大アンケ ートも実施しちゃってます!!

●ペンギンさんのコメント
[純情ロマンチカ]アニメ化企画進行中を祝して、今回のトレトレ秋の号の巻頭カラーが待ち受けになるらしいですよ ! そしてこちらも見逃せないのが、CL-DX9月1日刊2冊同時発売を記念して、果桃なばこ先生&扇ゆずは先生の小冊子も応募者全員サービスを実施 中です!! 詳しくは本誌をチェックしてね♪

I remember liking the manga - really hope this one turns out well

Last edited by gianna; 2007-08-26 at 18:12.
gianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 18:23   Link #1889
domino
デレデレ

Junjou Romantica...?! Anime..?! I never would have expected this in a million years...

I don't remember the manga well, but I remember it being very funny and very perverted. Far more suitable for an 18+ OVA than a TV series, so a TV series just wouldn't seem right...! I wonder how they'd make it work? And of all the BL out there, I wonder how this got to be animated?

In any case, as long as it's funny, I'll watch it...! (though I'm starting to question my standards, since I thought Gakuen Heaven was the best BL anime I've ever seen... )
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 10:59   Link #1890
NeoSam

Another anime got announced:

墓場鬼太郎(ハカバキタロウ)
Hakaba Kitarou

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/hakaba/

Animation Studio as can be seen from the site is TOEI ANIMATION.

Edit:

Another GeGeGe no Kitaro anime adaptation ???

From the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge_Ge_Ge_no_Kitaro

Quote:
GeGeGe no Kitaro (ゲゲゲの鬼太郎, GeGeGe no Kitarō?) is a comic (manga) series created in 1959 (under the alternative title Hakaba Kitarō (墓場鬼太郎, Hakaba Kitarō?)) by Japanese cartoonist Shigeru Mizuki.
Old 2007-08-27, 21:16   Link #1891
gianna
gigi

Can't wait to see if it will be closer to the original art (please!) or more like this year's style
gianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:48   Link #1892
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Okay...just now at FTV...someone just stated that there "WILL be a second season to Ghost Hunt"...and I checked a few of my sources and there's no mention of it...so for now I'm assuming it is BS but can someone please confirm whether it is BS or not. Thank you.

But if they were to make a second season, it will be most likely 12-13 episodes long.....hmmm I know what happens after the first season....
Spoiler for its a DAMN spoiler =P:
jcdranzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 08:11   Link #1893
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'll let NeoSam do the proper post, but Aria the Origination (Season 3) in production. Based on the manga in Comic Blade, anime published by Media Factory, with the same staff as the OVA to be released in a few weeks. Awesome!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 08:54   Link #1894
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I'll let NeoSam do the proper post, but Aria the Origination (Season 3) in production. Based on the manga in Comic Blade, anime published by Media Factory, with the same staff as the OVA to be released in a few weeks. Awesome!
Thanks for the info. I don't think there's anything else that needs to be added but Yay

An official site for Shion no Ou anime has opened:
http://www.shion-oh.com/

Broadcast: October 13, 2007
Old 2007-08-28, 09:03   Link #1895
UPR

Aria TV Anime's 3rd Season Greenlit for Production

The October issue (on sale August 30) of Mag Garden's Comic Blade magazine will announce that a third animated television season based on Kozue Amano's Aria surreal slice-of-life manga was greenlit. Director Junichi Sato (Gate Keepers, Pretear, Princess Tutu) will return after overseeing both of the previous Aria television seasons and the OVA. The staff will largely be the same as the OVA version's. The broadcast date has not been set yet, but the third season has been in production since this past spring. Source: Moon Phase

http://www.moonphase.cc/
Old 2007-08-28, 09:38   Link #1896
Dop
Mmmm....

More Aria! That's wonderful news!
Now if only someone would license the first and second seasons...!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 09:56   Link #1897
Yakhobian
とは
*Fansubber

Going to be called "ARIA The ORIGINATION" apparently.
Fingers crossed it's another 26 episodes.
Though I wouldn't complain if it's longer.
Old 2007-08-28, 12:36   Link #1898
Kouji
StrykerX

New Sites
Courtesy of Anime Nation

Mokke
Kodomo no Jikan
Old 2007-08-28, 15:19   Link #1899
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianna View Post
Can't wait to see if it will be closer to the original art (please!) or more like this year's style
But will they still love 'Nekomusume'? Since they've done a lot to liven up her looks. She's cute. But her old designs will scare the piss out ya. Hahahaha!!

I can't believe they're doing another remake. They just did one, and is it still airing? How much more will it be like the comic? How about getting it right the first time.

To be honest I always wanted to see this series when it aired in the 80's but never got the chance. I mean, it's a boy with an eyeball in his head. And he's got "youkai" for friends. Not saying he's any more normal himself.

And on the new 'Otome -Zwei' project...I guess that's more money to plop down. Hell, I haven't even picked up 'HiME' yet. Well, I'm looking foreward to the new series. I guess there's more to tell. As long as it good. The OVAs were a little bit of a mess to some but hey not all OVAs can be winners. Since this story will concentrate on 'Rena', I'm curious to see which otome's will be used in this installment. Will 'Sara Gallagher' be in in her earliest attire? Whatever the case I hope 'Sunrise' will fill in the blanks and leave us satisfied.

Y'know what this means?

More "fanart", the fun never ends.

"C'mon 'Sunrise' you're fans need to come up with more perverted ideas for the series!"

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 09:17   Link #1900
NeoSam

An official site for BAMBOO BLADE anime has opened:
http://www.bambooblade.jp/

Broadcast: October 2, 2007

And another anime:

The soccer RPG for the Nintendo DS Inazuma Eleven by LEVEL 5 will be getting animated:

イナズマイレブン
Inazuma Eleven

Site for the game:
http://www.inazuma.jp/

Edit:

Here's the source of the news about the Inazuma Eleven TV anime:
http://japan.gamespot.com/news/story...0355371,00.htm

Inazuma Eleven will also be getting a manga adaptation in the kodomo manga magazine CoroCoro Comic (a manga magazine for very young boys; 6-11 years old).

Last edited by NeoSam; 2007-08-29 at 09:29. Reason: Added also about the manga adaptation :P
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers