AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-21, 16:38   Link #481
Asclei

great..now that it's over i have nothing to look forward to on saturdays anymore
Asclei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:01   Link #482
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

this series was not good enough to deserve a second season.

overall it was decent, but nothing special. alot of its potential was just wasted. not as bad as magical teacher negima, but destined to fade in to the background just the same.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 19:07   Link #483
GhostTX
GhostXT

Send a message via MSN to GhostTX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asclei
great..now that it's over i have nothing to look forward to on saturdays anymore

Saturdays? Werent the episodes Subed by Monday??? Well Lunar had it that way, and i think that Lunar are the only ones who sub it...
GhostTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 20:29   Link #484
ayyo

Um, don't you think that maybe he watched it RAW or from TV?
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 20:45   Link #485
GhostTX
GhostXT

Send a message via MSN to GhostTX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
Um, don't you think that maybe he watched it RAW or from TV?

Hmmm, i never though of him being japanease or having super duper sattelite

Oh and if you do have satelite, umm do japanease people ever show shows over again?
GhostTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 02:30   Link #486
Asclei

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX
Saturdays? Werent the episodes Subed by Monday??? Well Lunar had it that way, and i think that Lunar are the only ones who sub it...
oh, when lunar began it was always on sat. i didnt realize they changed it to monday since i onlh have time to dl on saturdays anyway. and yeah, im not japanesey no need to fight anyway, i have now turned to blood+, it's not bad. animation is great imo
Asclei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 22:20   Link #487
narutosace16

Even though you all are rambling on and on about the show... I thought it was pretty good. It was up there with Aishteruze Baby and Naruto...I really hope there is a second season.
narutosace16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 01:59   Link #488
D_Street

Well for those people that dont read the manga i can still say they keep the story interesting and i hope they make a second season.
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 02:16   Link #489
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

The anime itself was descent. It had more potential and left way too many unanswered questions. It had the potential to be a 50 episode series to begin with but I think throughout they didn't maximize that.

What really does annoy me though is that I like watching anime but I'm not much of a reader so I don't read the mangas but the best presentation of any series is always in the manga and the story is always more indepth and you get answers to the million of questions that are always left unanswered in the animes.

Last edited by Soichiro A.; 2006-01-24 at 02:40.
Soichiro A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 08:25   Link #490
narutosace16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soichiro A.
What really does annoy me though is that I like watching anime but I'm not much of a reader so I don't read the mangas but the best presentation of any series is always in the manga and the story is always more indepth and you get answers to the million of questions that are always left unanswered in the animes.
Same here with me...it gets kind of annoying reading the manga...but its true that the manga does show more depth to the series
Old 2006-01-24, 10:22   Link #491
D_Street

Yes, It is true that it tell you in more deph, but if there is not second season I am not going to let it end there. This anime is good, but they did not add enough detail if they had they might have expanded the length of the anime making me happier.
Old 2006-01-25, 01:58   Link #492
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

if they did expand more on the drama of the other characters it could have been an A show instead of just a B-.

the two college girls are brought in to be yamatos friends, then suddenly they disappear for almost the whole second half. same thing with honoka's friend.

also i wanted to see alot more miki action. even if it was arguing with the other male character, or even having them develop a romance (which it seemed was headed in that direction) would have been alot better for the second half of the series.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 02:57   Link #493
D_Street

Yea, I agree i would have have to grade the anime down, but i cant because it was really good in other aspects, but the ending is to sudden for the series. They either should have stoped on her decision or continued the story a little father. Like if u would read the manga they find a way to bring u back even after the anime ended. For exaple there is are some problems in there relationship.

Of them kissing for those who say there was not enough kissing in the anime.
Old 2006-01-28, 13:27   Link #494
narutosace16

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Street
Yea, I agree i would have have to grade the anime down, but i cant because it was really good in other aspects, but the ending is to sudden for the series. They either should have stoped on her decision or continued the story a little father.
I agree with you that the series ended way too soon...If they do make a second season, when do you think it will come out?

Btw...does anyone know any good manga sites?
Old 2006-01-28, 18:38   Link #495
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosace16
Btw...does anyone know any good manga sites?
If you mean good Suzuka manga sites, then please note that the manga has been licensed so you may not ask for or post such links (otherwise you'll be banned).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 05:52   Link #496
D_Street

Well even though this anime is over for the most part. It seems as if it will not return for as long as a year because with all they have with the manga u could only fit a few ep. So I been wondering is there any romance anime which people would suggest that is running now. To keep this on its topic Suzuka changes alot from the where the anime leaves off.
Old 2006-01-31, 15:59   Link #497
Sweetchinmusic

Hey, exams are over, so i can finally get back to finishing what i started lol. Im on episode 20 or 21 now lol. I really hope they make a second season, this anime has been toooo goood. Does anyone know where i can buy the manga online i live in the uk?

A second season looks good, i hope they do so.
Sweetchinmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 16:47   Link #498
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic
Does anyone know where i can buy the manga online i live in the uk?
As far as I'm aware, while the manga has been licensed, the first volume hasn't been released yet.

And since it is licensed, people may not ask for (or post) links to scans, translations, raws etc.

Plus, this is the anime discussion thread. If you want to discuss the manga, do so in the correct thread!
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-01, 09:16   Link #499
Sweetchinmusic

Soz about mentioning the Manga, just that i like this forum a bit better lol.
Sweetchinmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-01, 23:41   Link #500
aikming

DVD 5 released

Tags
romance, shounen