AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

View Poll Results: Negima Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 5 11.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 31.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 4.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-11, 12:42   Link #61
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure22 View Post
Am I the only one wondering about Takahata right now? He looks villainous to me. Some of the angles he's portrayed from make him look rather sinister... And that ring just rubs me the wrong way... But would they really make Takahata evil? Oo;
I highly doubt the angles represent him being evil. Rather, I see the angles representing one of two things:

1. Him possibly having the "I have to watch oversee these two plushies!?!" feeling.
2. His mysterious side, since there's still a huge mystery in the manga that involves
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2006-11-11, 12:49   Link #62
Azure22
Magic Pilot

Send a message via AIM to Azure22
Well, yeah, the way he's portrayed when watching the plushies doesn't really get me, but the way he shows up behind Negi when he's exterminating that dark substance. It's cloudy, dark, and then suddenly he shows up behind Negi with that weird smirk on his face and the angle only shows one eye? These just seem like typical ways to portray a villain to me... But then again, I did first think this about his ring when it turned out he was healing Konoka, Nodoka and Makie. I think it's fair to say that, at this point in the show, it's a possibility for him to be evil.

Last edited by Azure22; 2006-11-11 at 12:52. Reason: Clarification
Old 2006-11-12, 13:30   Link #63
Kisuke06
I see...

Too bad, no Baka Rangers in this one. =/

But it was a good episode. So, a mage can have more than one contract, or now that Negi has a contract with Nodoka he doesn't have a contract with Asuna anymore?
Old 2006-11-12, 14:34   Link #64
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

As long as negi uses only the "provisional" pactio, he can have an infinite amount of partners (or a number not yet determined by the original story, although Camo said "you can make as many provisional contract as you want")

keep in mind that since it's provisionnal, it's a "easy go", which would explain why he can have several ministers. the side effect is the magic used for this kind of contract is way weaker than a true contract. (explained by Camo in Chapter 19)
Old 2006-11-12, 15:40   Link #65
john_sama
- LoneWolf -

Send a message via MSN to john_sama
Yeah I agree...the ep was funny and a little bit interesting...hehe
the real reason I watch this is because of the cute and sexy remake of the negima girls!!!
and Nodoka has improved a lot!! TOTAL TRANSFORMATION!!!

O well back to the ep..hmmm I also enjoyed watching Sec-chan's face of "shock" when she saw the two talking dolls and Camo is just in it 4 the money? LOL
Closed Thread