AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-12-29, 21:42   Link #6361
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No they don't. I bet even Yui will find that disgusting.
Nah it's:

Yui: I LOVE YOU KEIMA! THAT APRON LOOKS CUTE ON YOU!

See, you were wrong now stop avoiding the truth.

@quality of coffee: lol the coffee they drank tastes like crap XD
Old 2011-12-29, 23:39   Link #6362
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
@quality of coffee: lol the coffee they drank tastes like crap XD
What? Wasn't it that the coffee they drank before that tasted bad (when compared to the God's coffee)?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 01:00   Link #6363
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

To think that they called it mud water.......LOL!

Actually, I wouldn't mind for a small bit of plot device if Yui-ojousama visits the booth and wants to be served personally by "the master" himself. Wonder what Mercury will tell Ayumi since she's a snarky goddess.

When Diana and Mercury meet, they would be two different poles of a magnet and trade barbs regarding whose vessel is Keima's first love.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 05:29   Link #6364
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Tsundere Ayumi is awesome.... until the dun dun dun! moment. Keima is so lost; where's your god now?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 05:38   Link #6365
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think it's a good slap for Keima , he need to know that he can't do whatever he wants with girls.
"It doesn't matter how far you run , i'll catch you no matter what" too pretentious
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 06:24   Link #6366
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Keima's most difficult capture ever especially since he himself screwed up the parameters... Seriously wondering how Chihiro will fit into the whole situation I'm hoping that she is the last goddess that was showed.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:26   Link #6367
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

He's not realizing that Chihiro's love points is proportional (kinda) to Ayumi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually, I wouldn't mind for a small bit of plot device if Yui-ojousama visits the booth crossdressing in a butler's outfit and wants to be served personally by "the crossdressing maiden" himself.
Woot he accepted it (fixed)
Old 2011-12-30, 11:33   Link #6368
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
He's not realizing that Chihiro's love points is proportional (kinda) to Ayumi's.
If you say that, maybe Keima has to do a double capture this time round to win?

Quote:
Woot he accepted it (fixed)
Stop messing with my words.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-30, 21:58   Link #6369
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

it's not a very hard conquest really....

but it become hard because of personal feelings from Keima...

good luck Kami~sama

but they actually make a good match in opening a cafe... a super-fast-runner waitress and otaku master....
Keima really can brew a coffee.... wow! so he actually have time to help his cafe
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 01:45   Link #6370
Jimmy C

Quote:
More like, any change to Chihiro's love points will have a negative effect on Ayumi's. He patches things up with Chihiro, Ayumi feels sad because it's not herself receiving the love. Things get worse with Chihiro, Ayumi thinks even worse of him.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 01:55   Link #6371
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Well, from the look of things, he's trying to go along while ignoring Chihiro to the best of his ability.

That's definitely not going to fly, though.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:48   Link #6372
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
More like, any change to Chihiro's love points will have a negative effect on Ayumi's. He patches things up with Chihiro, Ayumi feels sad because it's not herself receiving the love. Things get worse with Chihiro, Ayumi thinks even worse of him.
He can apologize to her and say that he has someone else though. But regardless if it's true or not, unless he patches up with Chihiro or a grand Keima level miracle happens, there'd be no change in the currently negative love points.
Old 2012-01-01, 10:47   Link #6373
moridin84
Custom User Title

Well the main problem Keima is having with Chihiro is this
Spoiler for size:

He just doesn't know what do do with Chihiro so he's hoping that if he ignores the problem it will go away. Plus he has his own feelings to deal with in regards to her.

Based on the last page it does seem like he realises that simply making Ayumi like him more won't work so maybe he'll try and do something about Chihiro. He might just come clean with her and explain everything but that doesn't seem to be his style.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 23:47   Link #6374
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Well the main problem Keima is having with Chihiro is this
Spoiler for size:

He just doesn't know what do do with Chihiro so he's hoping that if he ignores the problem it will go away. Plus he has his own feelings to deal with in regards to her.

Based on the last page it does seem like he realises that simply making Ayumi like him more won't work so maybe he'll try and do something about Chihiro. He might just come clean with her and explain everything but that doesn't seem to be his style.
furthermore,what good would do apologizing to her do:he doesn't love her and that's it.
no matter how he would have phrased it,he still would have to dump her,sinse she was no no mercury's host.
So i doubt she want his pity.
howeover,would chihiro(and ayumi)know keima better,she should be flattered he used such harch word to dump her:his original intent was to use much softer method but he got curious and could no help but to ask her why she loved him;her answear is what make him loose his cool-and drop his mask,sinse he could no bear to be loved oustide of a conquest as he doesn't like himself-something Ayumi was never able to do.
And,i'm no a chihiro fan:i prefer bishoujo to ordinary girl.

Last edited by azziz; 2012-01-02 at 07:08.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 12:31   Link #6375
Solafighter
Hige

I dont know, where to post this... But happy birthday, Mio.

Old 2012-01-02, 12:58   Link #6376
KNIM

It's Tenri's birthday(January 3rd) already, at least in Japan
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 17:47   Link #6377
Seihai
スマイリウム

So uh, Happy belated Birthday to Mio? And Happy Birthday, Tenri! Is there a b-day list compilation somewhere on the internet I wonder? I never keep track of this stuff but it would be good to know because I've got plenty of chars I'd probably care about when it is their b-day.
Old 2012-01-03, 03:08   Link #6378
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

You know what's going to happen next? Yui or Tsukiyo comes to their cafe and Ayumi gets double-pissed after seeing one of them hitting it off with Keima.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 06:34   Link #6379
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
You know what's going to happen next? Yui or Tsukiyo comes to their cafe and Ayumi gets double-pissed after seeing one of them hitting it off with Keima.
Yui's appearance will make for good laughs. Especially Ayumi getting shell-shocked at Yui's attempt to seduce Keima.

Old 2012-01-03, 06:44   Link #6380
Seihai
スマイリウム

So basically things will get more complicated for Keima. Now he shouldn't focus on succeeding but rather focus on not failing and hope for things to evolve the way he wants them to be. Which means that in the end he has to count in some "real luck" after all.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen