AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-11, 01:12   Link #41
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Kubo did say he finished character designs for the RG members. He also said they'd be appearing during this arc. And the circumstances he described and hinted at that would force them into finally appearing are happening right now. So the odds are better than you think. Have some faith!
Hopefully the Royal Guard would look like warriors from the Sengoku Era.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 02:14   Link #42
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Hopefully the Royal Guard would look like warriors from the Sengoku Era.
Does it matter? They'd end up being cannon fodder anyways and saved by the savior that is Ichigo.
Old 2012-07-11, 06:11   Link #43
kitten320

^They should just nominate his as god and retire.

Anyway, whoever is by Urahara's side must have been an ex-enemy.
Old 2012-07-11, 08:54   Link #44
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Come on, SeanQ, it's not all the time when we have to talk trash about Bleach. It's getting stale if done all the time.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2012-07-11, 14:03   Link #45
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Urahara could have handled that Quincy on his own...till he took an arrow to the back.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 14:52   Link #46
Sunite

Other people are saying that it can be Gin because he hasn't fully died yet...
Here's a link to help prove to you that Gin can be the person, go to the comment section:
http://dailyanimeart.com/2012/07/10/...er-bleach-500/
Sunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 22:40   Link #47
zombiebombs

I've seen some people suggest it could be Hollow Ichigo. Maybe Kubo wrote in some sort of plot hax that, due to the de-power/fullbring/re-power Ichigo experienced, hollow Ichigo was separated from Ichigo.

Now, if that were true, I'd probably pee myself.
zombiebombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 22:49   Link #48
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Kubo did say he finished character designs for the RG members. He also said they'd be appearing during this arc. And the circumstances he described and hinted at that would force them into finally appearing are happening right now. So the odds are better than you think. Have some faith!
Did not know that. Given that, while still randomly convenient for one of them to finally show up now—in Hueco Mundo of all places—it would be oddly appropriate for the mystery person to be Kirio Hikifune. She was Urahara's predecessor, after all, and chances are the last time she knew anything about him, he had been exiled to Earth, so she'd be wary of him. And it is natural that she'd be the first RG member we see, since she's the only one who currently has a name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
has it occurred to anyone that this could be a completely new character altogether? you know how much kubo likes to bring in fresh blood.
Yes. It has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Random new character (or random old character who should be dead/not there): Unlikely from a storytelling standpoint, but always possible with Kubo. Right before the end is always the best time to (re)introduce more characters for Ichigo to eventually outshine.
I still think it's Gin (or Grimmjow). Somehow I think he'd want to have a dramatic return of a beloved character (or Grimmjow) in milestone chapter 500, rather than a random first appearance of someone we've never really heard of.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 00:26   Link #49
bonsobon

Why would the Royal Guard show up in Hueco Mundo when Soul Society is where everything is happening?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 01:04   Link #50
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
Why would the Royal Guard show up in Hueco Mundo when Soul Society is where everything is happening?
good point, unless Ichigo's involvment is crucial to their plans as well.

I don't like to see urahara being startle. he is suppose to be badass all the time and CRAZY prepared.

I'm hoping it's a Vaizard, if i remember correctly they don't like urahara.

now another dreadful week of waiting...

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 08:59   Link #51
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
It could be just one person showing up there and others showing up in SS as well.
Can't just think of it as all the RG showing up in HM for whatever reason.
It would really only be 1 or 2 there with rest going to SS.
Just Kubo shows us HM first cause of the flow of the story atm.

Unless it's a berserk Nell cause she finds out Ichigo is in trouble so she's unleashing a can of whoop ass on that fool and then proceeding to question why Urahara is farting about when he should be not farting about
That I can role with
Old 2012-07-12, 10:04   Link #52
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
good point, unless Ichigo's involvment is crucial to their plans as well.

I don't like to see urahara being startle. he is suppose to be badass all the time and CRAZY prepared.

I'm hoping it's a Vaizard, if i remember correctly they don't like urahara.

now another dreadful week of waiting...
Fulse. The Vizards owe him their lifes. They would never betray him.
Old 2012-07-12, 16:43   Link #53
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiebombs View Post
I've seen some people suggest it could be Hollow Ichigo. Maybe Kubo wrote in some sort of plot hax that, due to the de-power/fullbring/re-power Ichigo experienced, hollow Ichigo was separated from Ichigo.

Now, if that were true, I'd probably pee myself.
That sounds pretty cool. I always hoped that the series would end with Ichigo 'killing' his hollow self, or at least fully incorporating the creature into himself (since an ending where they are still two distinct beings seems incomplete).

Quote:
Maybe they went to get some mentos (or whatever the giant hollows are called) in order to sic them on the JohnRitters.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 20:21   Link #54
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
mentos
Mentos Grande?

Old 2012-07-12, 22:26   Link #55
Calca
Expressionless

If I were a betting man I'd say Grimmjow. But I will go ahead and predict its Ulquiorra just to be different.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 22:59   Link #56
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Aizen: Unlikely. For one thing, he'd never do the deed himself; he'd somehow finagle Herr Dipstick into offing himself. Also, for him to break out of prison unexpectedly would be random even for Kubo. He needs a long chapter or two conversation with one of the captains where they basically stand at the door of his cell begging for his help and he does his best Anthony Hopkins impersonation, sans the fava beans... *slurp-slurp*

Nel: Unlikely. For one, she should already be right there. Her (re)appearance would be a huge letdown. Also, no reason for her to pull sword on Urahara.

Random new character (or random old character who should be dead/not there): Unlikely from a storytelling standpoint, but always possible with Kubo. Right before the end is always the best time to (re)introduce more characters for Ichigo to eventually outshine.

Random Zero Squad Member: NFW. I am convinced we will never see any Zero Squad Member. We have been trolled. The Squad is a lie.

Halibel: IN ICE PALACE LOCKED UP

Isshin: Unlikely. If Kubo hasn't forgetten about him, he should be back in the real world trying to get Ryuuken to get off his fat Quincy ass and finally do something in this series. Also, no reason to pull sword on Urahara. For that matter...

Either Ishida: Nope. Slashing people in half is just not their style.

Ulquiorra: Nah, he's down in Hell watching Twilight for the 9001th time...and probably enjoying it...

Grimmjow: Even chance. Stealing Urahara's kill like that (and denying us the chance to see Ol' Cloghat use Chad and Orihime as bait while he lines up another snipe) is right up Grimmy's alley, as is the threatening move toward Urahara. Of course, it really wouldn't make much sense if it is him, since none of the remaining ex-Espada, other than maybe Halibel, should have been able to one-shot this guy without going Resurreccion, but that's never stopped Kubo before. On a personal note, I've always thought he was wildly overrated, so I hope it's not him.

Gin: Better than even chance. Likely, even. Random bisection: check. Attack out of nowhere: check. Causes captain-level shinigami to shit bricks on demand: check. Yeah, sure, he's supposed to be dead, but we're in Hueco Mundo. Where was he going to go? Detroit?
Fixed bolded
It is soo Grimmjow
Old 2012-07-12, 23:52   Link #57
Calca
Expressionless

Only reason I predict Ulq is because Urahara has seen him before. He has never seen Grimmjow
Old 2012-07-13, 07:32   Link #58
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I think it's to early for the the Royal Guard to show up. Kubo needs to hype the Sternritter a little more, I expect to see them domination the captains for a while before the Royal Guard save the day.
Old 2012-07-13, 16:40   Link #59
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Only reason I predict Ulq is because Urahara has seen him before. He has never seen Grimmjow
I'd use the same reason to say he would be surprised to see Grimm instead.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:26   Link #60
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I'd use the same reason to say he would be surprised to see Grimm instead.
Nah it'd be more of a "who are you" look rather than "oh shit"

Tags
bleach, chapter