AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 13:08   Link #241
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
90% correct, no minors.

he is actually very nice to little girls.

When the older through....
Well, since all the girls in Hagure Yuusha are minors, he doesn't have any bearing on this show, does he?
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 13:19   Link #242
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Well, since all the girls in Hagure Yuusha are minors, he doesn't have any bearing on this show, does he?
japan's legal age is 13 or something.
Old 2012-07-16, 13:43   Link #243
tsunade666

The only minor looking among the girls is class rep. All are safe
Old 2012-07-16, 13:47   Link #244
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I go to check this thread and see people discussion legal age and the characters age!?

Why wasn't I here an hour ago

Even if they are legal, we can only look, touching isn't allowed, especially if you claim one as your waifu
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 13:50   Link #245
ImperialFlameGod8190

wait u talk about him worried about trouble but this is the same guy who on the first day got in a fight and decided to steal the underwear of 2 stuco members right in front of the president this guys not worried about being punished at all heck he's the type of guy who would be doing the same stuff as the lesbian chick akak having sex somewhere secret hell he'd prolly bang a chick in the middle of the cafeteria
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 16:22   Link #246
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
wait u talk about him worried about trouble but this is the same guy who on the first day got in a fight and decided to steal the underwear of 2 stuco members right in front of the president this guys not worried about being punished at all heck he's the type of guy who would be doing the same stuff as the lesbian chick akak having sex somewhere secret hell he'd prolly bang a chick in the middle of the cafeteria
Which gives only one resolution, he didn't pop the doors open because girls asked him to.
He doesn't give a fuc# about some kind of reprimands for collateral damage, otherwise he wouldn't blast that Thug guy trough doors.
Girls asked him to, so he kinda laid down and did nothing there. Frankly I was surprised myself, he was just lying down chilling there, until it was time to do some magic piss voodoo.
Old 2012-07-16, 17:14   Link #247
ImperialFlameGod8190

Xaturas i said that three pages ago or something if the rep hadnt said dont do it he was gonna pop that thing yea he was a good boy that surprised me too.
Even though it was girl on girl im surprised they went as far as they did. Stealing bras and panties is one thing but the sleep attack was brilliant and the whole thing with izumi was funny me predicts pretty soon he's gonna turn the charm on the les those two have a lot to talk about.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 23:49   Link #248
ReddyRedWolf

Akatsuki taking a nip of the loli's ear means even little girls aren't safe from him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 00:58   Link #249
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

What loli? Is there any girl below 12
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:22   Link #250
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
What loli? Is there any girl below 12
The class Rep skipped grades and is probably around that age, the only girls ear I can remember him biting was one of the maids in EP1 and she definitely wasn't a loli.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 01:51   Link #251
AmeNoJaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
The class Rep skipped grades and is probably around that age
... or she is just short, like her VA
Old 2012-07-17, 02:02   Link #252
tsunade666

Class rep said herself that she skips grade and Akatsuki thought she's a grade schooler, so her age is probably around grade school level.
Old 2012-07-17, 02:18   Link #253
AmeNoJaku

Skipped grades... so mentally at least she's no loli, plus she needed to skip at least 3 grades to be in high school, assuming she is currently in first grade and had her first period at an unusually late age.
Old 2012-07-17, 02:19   Link #254
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Class rep said herself that she skips grade and Akatsuki thought she's a grade schooler, so her age is probably around grade school level.
How she was able to do that? Is the real time the same as other dimensions time?
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:35   Link #255
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
How she was able to do that? Is the real time the same as other dimensions time?
She just skipped grades nothing magical about that?
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 06:30   Link #256
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

How on earth are there even grades? Do enough people of each age get kidnapped that they can actually get semicoherent classes based on age grading??

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 08:19   Link #257
Random Wanderer

The very fact that she is mentioned as having skipped grades is intended as the creator's way of saying "hey guys, she's not short: she actually is as young as she looks."

Quote:
The class Rep skipped grades and is probably around that age, the only girls ear I can remember him biting was one of the maids in EP1 and she definitely wasn't a loli.
Go watch the scene in episode 2 where the girls wet themselves again. He nibbles on the class rep's ear to make her lose control at the end.

Quote:
How on earth are there even grades? Do enough people of each age get kidnapped that they can actually get semicoherent classes based on age grading??
They said thousands of people get pulled into the other worlds. They are able to identify and locate them when they return very quickly, given that they showed up at the main character's house within a day of his return. Presumably every single person who returns from another world is there at Babel. Apparently it's enough. And when in doubt, remember the MST3K mantra.
Old 2012-07-17, 08:44   Link #258
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

@plushi
no, it was normal grading but akatsuki mistaken class rep as kindergarden child
still arguable though
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:48   Link #259
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Thousands of people but from what I hear, babel japan isn't the only babel in the world. And we don't see any other ethnicities there so it's safe to assume that babel japan = for japan only. At which point, thousands of people from 7 billion = how do you get a age grading equivalent?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:44   Link #260
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Thousands of people but from what I hear, babel japan isn't the only babel in the world. And we don't see any other ethnicities there so it's safe to assume that babel japan = for japan only. At which point, thousands of people from 7 billion = how do you get a age grading equivalent?
Who cares? How it happened is not important to the story. The simple fact is that it has happened is all that matters for the current situation.

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen