Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-09, 00:27   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 385 Discussion

Vice It

Quote:
Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Tosen and Komamura . Tosen remarks Komamura going Bankai against him, is utter foolishness . He questions the logic behind Komamura actions . That too after witnessing the magnitude of his power . Embracing a former loved one...such beauty that it's hopeless and fleeting... Vice It .

* Scene changes to Aizen who unsheathes his Zanapkuto . Shinji remarks Aizen unsheathing his sword now is pretty carefree . Aizen remains silent to which Shinji mocks Aizen, asking him if he is scared . Shinji says even if Aizen chooses to ignore him and although Aizen said he was strong, Aizen is feeling uneasy at the moment . Shinji continues and reminiscences saying even 100 years ago, Shinji didnt open up to him or let Aizen gain knowledge about him . He adds Aizen doesn't know Shinji's Znapkauto ability . Shinji ends saying " If you think your Kyoukasuigetsu is the only one that can control 100% of another's senses, you've made a great mistake". Shinji releases with command Collapse Counterstroke

* Komamura's Bankai giant Myoou's arm is cut and Komamura suffers same injuries . Komamura proceeds yells at his Zanapakuto . Myoou responds and blocks an attack with the back of its fist sending Tousen flying . Tosen notes that when Myoou is cut so is Komamura and says its an inconvenient Bankai . And because of the large destructive power that Komamura doesn't comprehend . Not striking down the enemy in one hit or even a counterattack . Tousen's left arm, which had been heavily damaged by Myouou's hit, is healed . Komamura shockingly remarks its as High Speed Regeneration . Komamura says Tosen has cast the Shinigami in himself aside . Tosen interrupts and says he doesn't want Komamura using his present condition as a a reason for defeat .

* Tosen says he is not degraded and deceiving friends/subordinates for power . But it was more degrading for him to enter and organization purely for revenge and to integrate himself fully into into it . He had to temporarily forgo his goals of living in peace and that was truly degrading for him . As Tosen finishes his speech his mask begins to split where his mouth is . When Komamura asks Tosen's purpose for becoming Shinigami and receives the answer as revenge . Tosen continues asking Komamura if he didn't find Tosen's actions strange ? . Joining an organization that killed his friend . Didn't Komamura ever doubt his motives ? .

* Komamura sympathizes somewhat and asks if he is carrying out his justice , Unfulfilled justice for deceased friend . Tosen's mask begins to shatter as he gives an affirmation for Komamura's words . Tosen says he will have his justice and punish the ones who killed his beloved friend . And his actions via revenge would certainly be a virtuous and beautiful thing . And his life would serve a purpose . Tosen continues and says Virtue and Justice are not the same . Living long life in peace and not have regrets over a dead friend is wicked and fickle Komamura says he understand and he mistook Tosen . And if those are Tosen feelings there view points are polar opposites and incompatible .

* Tosen is enraged by Komamura words and questions him . If there viewpoints are incompatible the solution is cutting him down . He adds thats not justice and Komamura simple minded nature is making him laugh . Komamura interrupts and says that how justice is . if viewpoints are different there is no reason or need for persuasion . And for the sake of Soul Society Tosen has to be stopped . Komamura says he is not doing it because h wants to . Though he is quite satisfied with Tosen reasoning and understands where he is coming from ,. He ends his statement by saying he has forgiven Tosen already .

* Tosen doesn't take kindly to this , he takes Komamura sympathy as apathy . He thunders and tells Komamura not to speak like a God . He never asked for Komamura's forgiveness . If he wants to take him down he should go ahead . Tosen says Komamura wont looks down on him after he witnesses his Resurrection . Komamura is shocked and out of words . Tosen says "Cricket 100 Style" . With each passing second darkness around Komamura and Tosen deepens as Chapter Ends .

Credits : Maaru / Sheetz
// Zangetsu / Ohana

Credits : Heiji
Quote:

Jump's Planning for the end of the year .

12/07 to 12/13 ; spoilers chapter 385
12/14 to 12/20 ; spoilers chapter 386
12/21 to 12/27 ; Jump on break
12/28 to 01/03 ; spoilers chapter 387
01/04 to 01/10 ; Jump on Break
01/11 to 01/17 ; spoilers chapter 388

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-12-10 at 14:52.
Old 2009-12-09, 00:34   Link #2
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Really hope this isn't a real spoiler -_- ..tousen's annoying fight has to end this chapter pleaseeeeee Kubo for once end a fight in less then 100 chapters FOR ONCE and 99.9% of the Asuki bleach fanbase will actually for once won't critize this chapter, and have a serious discussion.
Old 2009-12-09, 00:36   Link #3
james0246

I see you were also bored .

Spoiler seems reasonable, but Shinji fighting even with Aizen seems a little...too much.
Old 2009-12-09, 00:43   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

COPY&PASTE from Ol thread

Quote:
Notes :

Quote:

- The first spoilers seems to be written by a real old spoiler provider .

- The reason being the word for Aizen is 4Sama (YON SAMA) (Yon = Four in Japanese) .

- Yon Sama is a a famous Korean Soap Star who is popular with Okasan and Obachan crowds .

- Yon Sama is the nickname for Bae Yong Joon .

Old 2009-12-09, 00:44   Link #5
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I can believe the Tousen part, But that other stuff seems too much for Kubo to include in one chapter.
Old 2009-12-09, 00:57   Link #6
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Needs more Hiyori.
Old 2009-12-09, 01:02   Link #7
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Needs more Hiyori.
Which half?
Old 2009-12-09, 01:13   Link #8
Gin
*Artist

I don't get why tousen would fight Komamura's Bankai. Does no one realize that they could just attack Komamura? With his mask, tousen should be more than fast enough to do it. But then again, tousen's mask (and all the non-ichigo vizards' masks) don't seem to give the stat boost that Ichigo's gives. Otherwise how could tousen be caught and almost killed by Hisagi? If Hisagi had tried to use his chain to pull Ichigo while he was in vizard mode, the chain would probably have broken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Which half?
Zing! It would be funny to see one panel of just Hiyori's legs lying on the ground, or in a chimney.
Old 2009-12-09, 01:46   Link #9
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Which half?
Either would be fine.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-12-09 at 02:08.
Old 2009-12-09, 01:49   Link #10
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Either would be fine.
While reading your post, I noticed this on the ground: .
It must have fallen off of your post.
Old 2009-12-09, 01:59   Link #11
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I hope, if Komamura and Tousen's fight end up in the panels (which is will), that there isn't much. I mean, we've already seen both of their Bankai, the only thing that is new is Tousen's mask. I think it would be boring. I understand the underlying relationship and conflict, but I really don't care anymore. All it is now is...

Komamura: WHY TOUSEN?!
Tousen: Because...*something that is always different from what he's said before and makes no sense to anyone besides himself.*
Komamura: TOUSEN!!!
Tousen: ...
Kmamura: TOUSEN!!!
Hisagi: I think I'm bleeding to death...
Tousen: ...
Komamura: TOUSEN!!!
Komamura dialogue eerily reminds me of Orihime's "Kurosaki-kun!" Just get to Shinji vs. Aizen already.

But what did get me in the unconfirmed spoiler is Shinji's warning about Kyouka Suigetsu. I just assumed that they we're already under the hypnosis, and that they would know, just from their previous experience with Aizen, but I guess not.
Old 2009-12-09, 01:59   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
While reading your post, I noticed this on the ground: .
It must have fallen off of your post.
Crap, thanks man. *edits*
Old 2009-12-09, 02:13   Link #13
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
we've already seen both of their Bankai, the only thing that is new is Tousen's mask.
To be fair, we still don't know what powers Komamura's Bankai has. All we've seen so far is him using it against a fraccion, and I can't imagine Komamura would need more then just brute force to beat Poe. That would be like Byakuya using the final form of his Bankai against a fraccion. I don't know why everyone (including me) is counting Komamura out so easily. He did mention that he protected tousen in the past, and he was more than willing to fight Kenpachi after seeing how easy it was for Kenpachi to brutally rape tousen. I think Komamura would have at least shown some hesitation if tousen was stronger than him.
Old 2009-12-09, 02:29   Link #14
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
COPY&PASTE from Ol thread
lol you do know this guy is the most overrated actor ive seen, he only has 1 good drama series winter sonata, and his still raking in the money or living of that series...

anyway back to bleach
i wonder if aizen has even gone shikai yet, cause if its a draw fight between him and a mask shinji, then it pretty much sums it up for all the vizards.....PHAIL. Damn that ichigo fagot better not interrupt the fight or any current fights going on cause the good side still needs to suffer more casualties....

it seems like aizen, tousen, WW are all buzy atm....umm wtf is gin doing arggggg, fuck u kubo give me a fight damn it
Old 2009-12-09, 02:51   Link #15
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
To be fair, we still don't know what powers Komamura's Bankai has. All we've seen so far is him using it against a fraccion, and I can't imagine Komamura would need more then just brute force to beat Poe. That would be like Byakuya using the final form of his Bankai against a fraccion. I don't know why everyone (including me) is counting Komamura out so easily. He did mention that he protected tousen in the past, and he was more than willing to fight Kenpachi after seeing how easy it was for Kenpachi to brutally rape tousen. I think Komamura would have at least shown some hesitation if tousen was stronger than him.
True, I've just always seen Komamura's Bankai as a power Bankai and that's about it. Hopefully, he'll have some kick ass moves. I just fear the worst.
Old 2009-12-09, 04:25   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Chapter begins, Tosen is fighting Komamura and goes bankai .

* Tousen's reason for fighting, the reason he became a Shinigami was "revenge."

* Tousen's mask splits across at the mouth part/section (like a cursed Sock Puppet) .

* Shinji goes Shikai and his release call is "Collapse (Inverse) , Gyakunade (Sakanade) " .

* We continue with a part of Ichigo on the spine (Shoulder ?) .

Credits : leoliox / Quevache
// Zangetsu / Ohana

Credits : Heiji
Quote:

Jump's Planning for the end of the year .

12/07 to 12/13 ; spoilers chapter 385
12/14 to 12/20 ; spoilers chapter 386
12/21 to 12/27 ; Jump on break
12/28 to 01/03 ; spoilers chapter 387
01/04 to 01/10 ; Jump on Break
01/11 to 01/17 ; spoilers chapter 388

Old 2009-12-09, 11:24   Link #17
Ichimaru

Tousen will show his resurrection awesome, it has been confirmed....

i still think its too early for tousen and the likes to be showing their ace card this early in the war, bankai should be enough to deal witk komo, but going resurrection ummm thats just overkill. Either he wants to get this over and done with and prepare for his next opponent....

tousen with fast regeneration lol....

when his mask broke, is it broken cause of time limit or sustain damage from komo?

no wonder why aizen doesnt need medics on his team, when they get that powerup nice....
Old 2009-12-09, 11:56   Link #18
Gin
*Artist

From Shinji's release command, is it possible that his shikai will use Aizen's powers against him? Or maybe just force Aizen to stop using illusions temporalily? (Sp)
I really want to believe that Shinji is smart enough not to fight Aizen if he didn't have some way of getting past the illusions.
Old 2009-12-09, 11:57   Link #19
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Seeing Shinji's shikai would be nice, but I will reserve judgement untill the chapter comes out.
Old 2009-12-09, 12:13   Link #20
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Looking forward to Shinji's shikai
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion