AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 14:28   Link #8601
Krookodile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Where is Gildarts anyway?
Isn't he on another one of his journeys?
Krookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 14:47   Link #8602
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If Fairy Tail was Dark Souls, Gildartz would be a wanderer :P
Quote:
Daddy Gildartz is not pleased with seeing drunks and playboys around his baby girl.
It's nice to see characters get together though, especially when we get something good out of it...Alzac X Bisca leads to a potential Romeo x Asuka
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:45   Link #8603
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Where is Gildarts anyway?
Making half brothers and sisters for Cana-v-;;.
Old 2012-06-03, 15:48   Link #8604
haegar
mangaviking

^ that might get him into trouble should she fully master Glitter by the time she finds out
Old 2012-06-03, 15:53   Link #8605
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
^ that might get him into trouble should she fully master Glitter by the time she finds out
Assuming she still has FG by then.
Plus...it's Gildartz, if she used it on him he'd just go "lol no" and think it was cute.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:04   Link #8606
ginger02

I decided to check out the latest chapter randomly and really enjoyed it, though i haven't read much yet, so i was a bit lost. Cool seeing Cana all powerful, she's one of my faves.

I'm new here and I was wondering, does the manga spoil bits of the current anime arc at all? That's why i avoided the manga at first until the anime is caught up. I heard that the anime filler is canon...so i guess not really filler anymore lol. But yeah, will i be spoiled reading the manga arc?
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 16:15   Link #8607
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
I decided to check out the latest chapter randomly and really enjoyed it, though i haven't read much yet, so i was a bit lost. Cool seeing Cana all powerful, she's one of my faves.

I'm new here and I was wondering, does the manga spoil bits of the current anime arc at all? That's why i avoided the manga at first until the anime is caught up. I heard that the anime filler is canon...so i guess not really filler anymore lol. But yeah, will i be spoiled reading the manga arc?
so far they've only vaguely refrenced it.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 17:35   Link #8608
haegar
mangaviking

I've stayed away from the filler so far but as I understand it it seems rather as if the filler is intended to become partial canon background to manga arc, not full "canon"? but come to think of it manga might regardless spoil things for that filler arc? there is one bit of information given by a Sabertooth mage who talks about a certain group of mages which *might* spoiler the end result of the anime filler? somebody watching filler and reading correct me if I'm wrong, you'll prly know what I hinted at?
Old 2012-06-04, 00:29   Link #8609
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Not really, the main plot of the filler is based around something else.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 04:07   Link #8610
haegar
mangaviking

ah, k, I just wondered about that thing she said about only few of them stellars being left ... sry for the fuss, in hindsight kinda stupid to comment without watching XD
Old 2012-06-04, 08:32   Link #8611
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
ah, k, I just wondered about that thing she said about only few of them stellars being left ... sry for the fuss, in hindsight kinda stupid to comment without watching XD
Nah, the only connection thus far is easy to summarize. The only refence to what Yukino said so far in the filler is a side plot. Zentopia is a religious organization the villains of the arc are loosely affiliated with. In the side plot a character of unknown affiliation named Jackpot is going around destroying their churches, usually killing someone in the process. In the most recent scene on it, the resident priest moves to fight Jackpot, and pulls out a silver key to fight with. Cut to Laharl and troops outside on standby hearing him scream, followed by the building exploding and collapsing into a pile of flaming rubble.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 14:43   Link #8612
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Nah, the only connection thus far is easy to summarize. The only refence to what Yukino said so far in the filler is a side plot. Zentopia is a religious organization the villains of the arc are loosely affiliated with. In the side plot a character of unknown affiliation named Jackpot is going around destroying their churches, usually killing someone in the process. In the most recent scene on it, the resident priest moves to fight Jackpot, and pulls out a silver key to fight with. Cut to Laharl and troops outside on standby hearing him scream, followed by the building exploding and collapsing into a pile of flaming rubble.
lol you may want to put a spoiler tag on that, for anyone who hasn't watched up to there yet. Well i guess you don't need to, but some folks may appreciate it.

Oh and, Cana is cool
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:07   Link #8613
haegar
mangaviking

in case he does that you better do the same to your quote there

I didn't mind for one. this was tricky buissiness to discuss as in anime thread the manga info would be as spoilerish as is the anime part in here btw so let's not be overly critical there XD
Old 2012-06-06, 11:56   Link #8614
ImperialFlameGod8190

I have a fun prediction for the fights in this session we know Laxus vs Alexei
What about the other fights im betting that we get Gray vs Leon as for other fights what about Rabbit vs Minerva and Ariana vs Rocker thats my predictions mainly because minerva is a mystery and rabbit hasnt done anything yet so that kills the vibes. I also predict natsu and Wendy will battle Rogue and Sting in the tag battle and Gajeel and Mystogan will battle Kagura and millianna in the middle of Gajeel and Mystogan vs Kagura and milliana the guys will start the plan to kidnap Lucy and Yukino forcing the end of the tourney to protect everyone
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 22:19   Link #8615
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I swear, if Alexei starts shooting out repulsor rays and unibeams ala Iron Man, I'm getting outta here^^;;.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:38   Link #8616
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I have a fun prediction for the fights in this session we know Laxus vs Alexei
What about the other fights im betting that we get Gray vs Leon as for other fights what about Rabbit vs Minerva and Ariana vs Rocker thats my predictions mainly because minerva is a mystery and rabbit hasnt done anything yet so that kills the vibes. I also predict natsu and Wendy will battle Rogue and Sting in the tag battle and Gajeel and Mystogan will battle Kagura and millianna in the middle of Gajeel and Mystogan vs Kagura and milliana the guys will start the plan to kidnap Lucy and Yukino forcing the end of the tourney to protect everyone
The only flaw in your thinking is that Mystogan already fought...
Natsu vs Sting on day 3 and Gajeel and Juvia vs Rouge and Rufus on day 4 is my bet.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 04:19   Link #8617
ImperialFlameGod8190

sheesh Skiper its called a prediction for a reason idk whats gonna happen but its all guess work
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 05:28   Link #8618
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
sheesh Skiper its called a prediction for a reason idk whats gonna happen but its all guess work
And he's telling you how your guess wouldn't be possible and his own guess :I
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 05:19   Link #8619
haegar
mangaviking

raw is around...
Spoiler for 286:

I call good chapter
Old 2012-06-08, 05:20   Link #8620
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Guys the Raw is out.