AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-10-25, 06:43   Link #5081
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

It's me me of this thread is like a giant loop ?

And Lacus is the Chairwoman of Zaft, so Kira is here to help her in her task. That's why he's a white coast. Since he's a white coast, his interactrions with other zaft officer will not be minimal at all. At least, him, Shin, Yzak, Daeka, Luna, Meyrin and the other who appeared at the end of F+ will always interact since they are now all friend.
Old 2012-10-25, 06:47   Link #5082
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
This, and I think the only reason why he is wearing white coat so no one go OMG when they see him wearing EAF/Orb in ZAFT area...
Did any of ZAFT officers goes "OMG " when they see Athrun in a complete ORB uniform entering ZAFT territory at the end of Destiny Special Edition movie?

Old 2012-10-25, 08:31   Link #5083
Gundamx

1- if he didn't wear white >> let's say red? Than he will have to follow order from white/black.
So white = lesser interactions since he will not follow their order neither give it to them.

2- Kira =/= Athrun.
Athrun = hero to zaft even though he leave them.

And when I say OMG I mean thing like this:
Random person: Why person from Orb/EAF walking here like he won the place? ( they don't know Kira face)
So if he have EAF/Orb cloth than his moving will be limited >>> can't walk with Lacus to council or any high level area or even between civilian since they hate them...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 10:07   Link #5084
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He's not in Zaft to serve Zaft. He's there to serve Lacus. His interactions with the Zaft rank and file will probably be minimal.
We don't actually know what Kira's purpose will be in ZAFT. From the scene with him and Lacus at the end of Destiny's SE, it looks like they haven't seen each other in a while.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 10:37   Link #5085
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
1- if he didn't wear white >> let's say red? Than he will have to follow order from white/black.
So white = lesser interactions since he will not follow their order neither give it to them.

2- Kira =/= Athrun.
Athrun = hero to zaft even though he leave them.

And when I say OMG I mean thing like this:
Random person: Why person from Orb/EAF walking here like he won the place? ( they don't know Kira face)
So if he have EAF/Orb cloth than his moving will be limited >>> can't walk with Lacus to council or any high level area or even between civilian since they hate them...
First of all, since you agree with Aquaman, I take it your interpretation is that Kira is not really part of ZAFT, right?

Now, let’s talk with logic (within the anime) here. Do you actually believe ZAFT will allow a mere supporter of Lacus run around wearing ZAFT commander uniform just to “blend in”? Not to mention that Kira is the enemy in the previous war. So, once again, what kind of military organization would allow former enemy to run around wearing their high-ranking uniform without any certain commitment to them, just to “blend-in” for indefinite time? Explain that to me, please.
Old 2012-10-25, 10:55   Link #5086
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
First of all, since you agree with Aquaman, I take it your interpretation is that Kira is not really part of ZAFT, right?

Now, let’s talk with logic (within the anime) here. Do you actually believe ZAFT will allow a mere supporter of Lacus run around wearing ZAFT commander uniform just to “blend in”? Not to mention that Kira is the enemy in the previous war. So, once again, what kind of military organization would allow former enemy to run around wearing their high-ranking uniform without any certain commitment to them, just to “blend-in” for indefinite time? Explain that to me, please.
To be fair I'm sure Kira is not exactly committed to ZAFT but rather only to Lacus... And really being in the army just doesn't suit him.
Old 2012-10-25, 11:02   Link #5087
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
To be fair I'm sure Kira is not exactly committed to ZAFT but rather only to Lacus... And really being in the army just doesn't suit him.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Kira is absolutely joining ZAFT in that ending. All of us can only speculate at this point since nothing was clear and there's no official words either. I'm not trying to be someone who pretends to know exactly what's going on in that ending. What I want from my above post is just explanation from Gundamx that can support his theory .
Old 2012-10-25, 13:34   Link #5088
Destined_Fate

They never really explained how Lacus became Head Chairwoman. Did they just hand it to her because Durandal died? Don't remember seeing a vote or anything not to mention that she betrayed ZAFT once and fought against ZAFT in two wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
It's me me of this thread is like a giant loop ?

And Lacus is the Chairwoman of Zaft, so Kira is here to help her in her task. That's why he's a white coast. Since he's a white coast, his interactrions with other zaft officer will not be minimal at all. At least, him, Shin, Yzak, Daeka, Luna, Meyrin and the other who appeared at the end of F+ will always interact since they are now all friend.
Yzak and Dearka aren't friends with Shinn, Lunamaria, or Meyrin. They barely even know them. The only way they would be friends is if Athrun started playdates between Yzak, Shiho, Dearka, Shinn, Lunamaria, and Meyrin. Shinn is also not friends with Kira. They forgave each other and the such but they aren't friends. Athrun is the only one that seems to be friends with everyone. Than again he always was the favorite.

Yes, I said Shiho. How many here even knows who she is?

DEEP ARMS!!!!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 14:08   Link #5089
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Kira is absolutely joining ZAFT in that ending. All of us can only speculate at this point since nothing was clear and there's no official words either. I'm not trying to be someone who pretends to know exactly what's going on in that ending. What I want from my above post is just explanation from Gundamx that can support his theory .
Hmmm let's try stupid theory:-
Terminal, Clyne Faction, AA..etc >>Will not accept to let Lacus to set foot on PLANT without any protection because of:-

1-Elite Coordinator corps try to assassination Lacus.

2- Their formor chairman use Lacus copy to contol civilians opinion.
don't to mention that he may be the one who give the assassination order.

3- And the one who before him > kill Lacus father and former Clyne Faction leader.

So again, I doubt that Terminal and Clyne Faction will let their leader/successor to enter enemy Den without any protection.

P.S: Yeah, that mean there is other from Terminal/Clyne Faction in PLANT other than Kira. (e.g: Waltfeld.)

Quote:
Yes, I said Shiho. How many here even knows who she is?
Spoiler for Silent warrior::
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 15:39   Link #5090
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Or, if they can't come up with ideas, why not use Char's Counterattack as a basis, with some elements of Turn A?

I can see the analogies, as well as the fates of some characters:
  • Char's Counterattack = Athrun's Counterattack
  • Dianna Counter = Lacus Counter
  • Cagalli (post-GSD) = Sayla (post-MSG)
  • Shinn (post-GSD) = Kamille (post-Zeta)

Seed already riffed on the various UC shows (mainly MSG and Zeta), Wing, X, and Turn A. What other shows Seed didn't riff on, besides 00 and AGE?
Old 2012-10-25, 16:24   Link #5091
Destined_Fate

It's insulting to compare Dianna with Lacus. Dianna deserves better even if her desire to live a normal life before her death made Sochie cry.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 16:33   Link #5092
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

I had a weird thought. Imagine if in the SEED movie, it's revealed that Lacus is actually evil. She orchestrated everything in order to take control of the Solar System.

If you think about it if Lacus was evil, she would have been the most successful villain ever. That would such a twist. And then Kira goes to stop her and then dies with her. Greatest mind-screwing ever.
zeroexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 17:07   Link #5093
Washu-Chan