Old 2015-10-27, 20:11   Link #2001
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

c19 translate is out

bit disappointed, it is kinda tame.
Old 2015-10-30, 12:08   Link #2002
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Is it me or is Rou in the manga is much more nicer than he was in the web novels?
For one thing, when the elves submitted, he warned his Goblins they cannot immediately have sex with them without their consent and it has to be one on one, and once the deed has been done, the elves get a two day rest including no sex so the goblins should respect that or he will deal with the rule breakers personally.

And once he did have sex with the female elves, he treats them well and gave them their own room.
Old 2015-10-30, 12:28   Link #2003
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Is it me or is Rou in the manga is much more nicer than he was in the web novels?
For one thing, when the elves submitted, he warned his Goblins they cannot immediately have sex with them without their consent and it has to be one on one, and once the deed has been done, the elves get a two day rest including no sex so the goblins should respect that or he will deal with the rule breakers personally.

And once he did have sex with the female elves, he treats them well and gave them their own room.
he gave the same speech in the LN.
Old 2015-10-31, 08:42   Link #2004
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

Asking for consensual sex after drugging them... Yeah sure.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 08:50   Link #2005
Breimn

While it is not consensual he does it to break their pride , death threats did not do much against their stupid pride.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 10:18   Link #2006
XFire
150% done

nonononononononono Do NOT restart this stupid debate again. This happened. It wasn't a good thing. The story will move on. Please do so yourselves. This is the most derailing part of the entire series, please don't fall for it again.
Old 2015-12-26, 20:57   Link #2007
cadu_

Any new spoilers? The lastest spoiler I read was from months ago:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-26, 21:27   Link #2008
Kristoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Any new spoilers? The lastest spoiler I read was from months ago:
Spoiler for :
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 11:06   Link #2009
cadu_

Is the novel in hiatsu? That was a long time ago.
Old 2015-12-27, 14:27   Link #2010
luinna

author is busy making it's mobile game
luinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 11:06   Link #2011
Breimn

BTW from what i can see of vol 7 cover LN finally reached MC turning into demigod.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 22:22   Link #2012
haseo0408

I read all 19 chapters of the manga released so far in just two days, thia story is quite good, it feels different from any other fantasy story I have read so far. Rou is no hero but has a great amount of decency for a guy who eats anything alive to power up, in both lives aparently.

I have a small question: all the human girs stayed with him as his wifes? He intended to let them go at first when the oportunity arises but from the spoiler here and there the girls have giving children already! That´s got to be love, remaining with him despite how they first met.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 04:38   Link #2013
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I read all 19 chapters of the manga released so far in just two days, thia story is quite good, it feels different from any other fantasy story I have read so far. Rou is no hero but has a great amount of decency for a guy who eats anything alive to power up, in both lives aparently.

I have a small question: all the human girs stayed with him as his wifes? He intended to let them go at first when the oportunity arises but from the spoiler here and there the girls have giving children already! That´s got to be love, remaining with him despite how they first met.
Spoiler for .:

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 05:33   Link #2014
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Suspension Bridge Effect + Stockholm Syndrome at it's finest

Would be great if were not a diary

Diary kills characterization
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 05:42   Link #2015
Hokoga

^
Spoiler for +:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 05:43   Link #2016
Rasty

^^ As he said

Many novel ideas, interesting story, MC's getting stronger is nicely paced, good writing (as seen mostly in other POWs) etc., but... diary. This means you mostly won't get to know almost ANYTHING about the other characters. This is a big problem for such a long series. You can have 3-5 volume only about the story, but if you do not throw character developement (or at least relationships between characters) into the mix it gets boring after that, and of course the readers will have almost 0 emotional attachement to all the other characters except for the MC.

^True and not like they could go enywhere else with half-monster children.
But if I am not mistaken they had consensual sex with the MC, not like they were raped (well that the circumstances did not allow them much different behavior is true).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 11:57   Link #2017
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^^ As he said

Many novel ideas, interesting story, MC's getting stronger is nicely paced, good writing (as seen mostly in other POWs) etc., but... diary. This means you mostly won't get to know almost ANYTHING about the other characters. This is a big problem for such a long series. You can have 3-5 volume only about the story, but if you do not throw character development (or at least relationships between characters) into the mix it gets boring after that, and of course the readers will have almost 0 emotional attachments to all the other characters except for the MC.

^True and not like they could go enywhere else with half-monster children.
But if I am not mistaken they had consensual sex with the MC, not like they were raped (well that the circumstances did not allow them much different behavior is true).
Yeah, it was consensual. You don't even feel a sliver of attachment to Rou. You're just reading his diary. It's a good and bad at the same time in my opinion.

BTW Novels are same as WN, diary type? If it's not diary than may worth to read.
Salante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 20:58   Link #2018
rei_hunter
re-translations

Hiya guys.

from re-trans, if you're reading the re:Monster Web novel translations under /preview and can't access it... reload it with /pub ending on the link.

If you're reading from GDocs i mean.

Fate/GO Servants : Arthuria, Archer Arthuria, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Shuten, NP2 Minamoto, Tesla, Jeanne, Waver, Cleopatra, Drake, Kiara
Wanted servants : Musashi, Bikini Minamoto, Selena, Herakles.
rei_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 03:11   Link #2019
Kristoped

Looks like new days are out now..
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 17:24   Link #2020
Alucard396

re monster question

I just wanted to ask you all something before diving into the series.

1. Is there any Yuri in this series and is the main mc's harem all straight?

2. Does the main Mc get strong?

3. Is it still ongoing and where can I read it?
Alucard396 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rape, reincarnation, snusnu, true harem, webnovel