AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-02, 14:56   Link #30701
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,after the author develop the relationship of ise with the girls already known probably later other girls join in ise harem and not only pure devil girls,but also goddess,vampires e etc.
I think that mephistole will be the third super devil that azazel says and will be one girl with great oppais that will be fall in love with ise.
and you think that in the next arc ise will be promoted to high class devil and will start to gather his team?
1.Please know new girls i mean ones without a set personality because that would kill the LN and make it horrible and boring.

2.I don't know who your talking about so idon't know.

3.Maybe but doubtful since an immediete promotion would be kinda bad but then again he did save the underworld.

P.S. dude please stay and talk to us instead of asking questions, i'd like to hear your input on current conversations and theories instead of questions.

and whoever keeps adding tags STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP IIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nightmare637; 2012-05-02 at 15:39.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:58   Link #30702
Soji

Nightmare637 @ Honestly i doubt that the author just promote Ise again . I think will past more time before we see him a king.Also if that was the case why this don't happen in the end of vol 12? From what we know they just celebrated the other promotion + the whole date list. But other than this there is no new info. Also he want to keep ophis with him like he say to her. Maybe what he gain from the whole save underworld was the seal for her?
Old 2012-05-02, 15:00   Link #30703
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637 @ Honestly i doubt that the author just promote Ise again . I think will past more time before we see him a king.
Didn't he already get promoted to a high class demon or did they demote him slightly?
Old 2012-05-02, 15:01   Link #30704
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Someone commented that maybe he copied the first human he saw (which happened to be an old man) after he left the dimensional gap. After years of having the same form, he noticed that there are two types of human, male and female, and decided to try the other gender. He then noticed while being a loli, people would give him snacks for free and decided to stick with that form for a while.

That is my theory
She probably saw the loli girl she copied from an anime.... I like this theory XD

@Mammon
That hasn't been explored all to much yet, taninim can change his size but has not been shown to be able to change into a human form (it may just be a matter of preference for him)

@Deikan
He was promoted to a middle-class devil

About the tags again, "breast jiggle", "oppai", "boys love" and "nekomimi" should be removed
The boys love seems to be legit tag.... but lets not confuse people
and nekomimi actually fits but it doesn't seem to be a legit tag

Whoever added the following tags, please remove them
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-05-02, 15:01   Link #30705
Soji

Deikan @ No he was the same a Kiba and akeno the one they take the test. (middle class if i recall right).
Old 2012-05-02, 15:01   Link #30706
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Didn't he already get promoted to a high class demon or did they demote him slightly?
He got promoted to mid class

Soji@ I agree with you there, I'm just wondering what the underworlds reaction would be when they hear that he's not high class yet
Old 2012-05-02, 15:02   Link #30707
Kutra

Deikan@ No, he promoted to middle class
Old 2012-05-02, 15:06   Link #30708
Mammon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
He got promoted to mid class

Soji@ I agree with you there, I'm just wondering what the underworlds reaction would be when they hear that he's not high class yet
Does ise get a power difference because of the promotion,kind of like the pawn promotion,because would there be any point of a mid class demon other than social standing.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:07   Link #30709
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
Does ise get a power difference because of the promotion,kind of like the pawn promotion,because would there be any point of a mid class demon other than social standing.
No, and social standing is very important in the underworld
Old 2012-05-02, 15:13   Link #30710
Mammon

I see,I have another question,Does grafias original house count as high class(or pure devil)as her house is seen as extra devil?
Old 2012-05-02, 15:16   Link #30711
Awrya
U mad?

Before talking about high class promotion, Ise definitely needs some lessons in strategy. Akeno said that for mid to high class, not only will they test strenght, but also strategy and tactic used in defeating the opponent.

No matter what other say, rushing towards the opponent in a linear line and start a mud fight is not a infallible strategy made by a genius
Old 2012-05-02, 15:25   Link #30712
Soji

Awrya@ Well i remember ise say (some one correct me if i'm wrong) to not feel ready to be a king and that he need more time/ a long time for that.Anyway there is not hurry. I'm sure he fine to be Rias pawn for now and learn /grow more to become a king.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:26   Link #30713
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Before talking about high class promotion, Ise definitely needs some lessons in strategy. Akeno said that for mid to high class, not only will they test strenght, but also strategy and tactic used in defeating the opponent.

No matter what other say, rushing towards the opponent in a linear line and start a mud fight is not a infallible strategy made by a genius
Well he does show that he's a bit capable on that front. He was able to lead the team in volume 9 during the Chaos Brigade attack. Kiba stated that though the strategy he made was not the best, it sufficed because everyone came back alive

As for fights.... not too sure, the only one i remember was curving his Triana bishop shot to hit Cao Cao, that deserves some merit
Ah, there was also his fight with Raiser, using both the holy cross and holy water to give him an advantage, quite resourceful of him
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Old 2012-05-02, 15:32   Link #30714
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Being able to direct his Dragon Blaster is a hint that Ise will try out more than just pure power ability alone. To redirect something that powerful means technique, so he is learning to be more of a technical fighter combining with his abnormal strength and power. Lets face it, Cao Cao would have been a one hit kill for Ise if any of his punches connected, Cao Cao is very skilled on Technique so that is why he was a problem. It was already foreshadowed and even said by Ise himself that he and the entire Gremory Team are pretty much toyed with Technique fighters. So many foreshadowing of new power ups for Ise and the Gremory team in the future.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:35   Link #30715
Mammon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Well he does show that he's a bit capable on that front. He was able to lead the team in volume 9 during the Chaos Brigade attack. Kiba stated that though the strategy he made was not the best, it sufficed because everyone came back alive

As for fights.... not too sure, the only one i remember was curving his Triana bishop shot to hit Cao Cao, that deserves some merit
Ah, there was also his fight with Raiser, using both the holy cross and holy water to give him an advantage, quite resourceful of him
Can't ise just us the gigantic BB,but I've a feeling he won't be using it again.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:36   Link #30716
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
I see,I have another question,Does grafias original house count as high class(or pure devil)as her house is seen as extra devil?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Awrya@ Well i remember ise say (some one correct me if i'm wrong) to not feel ready to be a king and that he need more time/ a long time for that.Anyway there is not hurry. I'm sure he fine to be Rias pawn for now and learn /grow more to become a king.
Your right but issei has shown that he has some strategy and like Clown-kun said he is very resorceful which is a great thing for a strategist and will speed up that development, and from what we've seen he is a great study so he should be able to learn strats a little quik just not soon as he'll be having finals soon if i remember right.

Soji@ i think you mean when he said it seems that the path to high class is still far off, not that he needed time, only sirechs and azrazel said that because he'd have a target on his back but thats kinda pointless now since basically every god like being in the DXD universe is now wary of him especially after vol.12.

Mammon@ the author said we'll never see it again
Old 2012-05-02, 15:39   Link #30717
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Mammon, that was when Ise fused with Great Red. Great Red just helped Ise at that moment because he probably thought is an interesting being. You know someone is interesting if that someone caught the eye of beings who are several thousands (Gods in General) and maybe millions of years old (Great Red and Ophis). I rather see Ise being a technical fighter with his power and strength. He is considered probably after vol 12 a being with powers that rivals or surpass Ultimate Devils.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:43   Link #30718
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

To add to that, Ise's skills and abilities are better used if a proper strategy is made.
He can actively change his stats and abilities through his Triana forms and can play support with his boost....
add his life consuming divine dividing to give him more choices in the battlefield

Maybe Ise's future training will be concentrated on helping him use his forms and abilities more efficiently,
he has enough power already despite not being able to master his CCQ yet.
He should train to a point where he can be considered to be a technique type with insane amounts of power
rather than a power-type with a bit of technique
-Denpa Kyoushi

Social Group Link
Old 2012-05-02, 15:47   Link #30719
Mammon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Mammon, that was when Ise fused with Great Red. Great Red just helped Ise at that moment because he probably thought is an interesting being. You know someone is interesting if that someone caught the eye of beings who are several thousands (Gods in General) and maybe millions of years old (Great Red and Ophis). I rather see Ise being a technical fighter with his power and strength. He is considered probably after vol 12 a being with powers that rivals or surpass Ultimate Devils.
I agree,Even the belial year couldn't stop the beasts and ise could so that gives a big hint to how strong he is.
Old 2012-05-02, 15:49   Link #30720
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well a power type fighter is a being who just uses power and technique type fighter is a being who just uses technique. I think along the lines I want Ise to be a Hybrid type of fighter. No disrespect to Boxing fans out there, but Ise is like a Boxer they only use Speed and power and they have only two areas to hit. I want Ise to be something like a MMA fighter, a combination of everything and they can hit everywhere.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural