AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-10-17, 21:55   Link #141
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Whoa! You have two of those? Damn, I'm envious. I want to get one too, but I already have a Typhoon with the regular paint job.

Well, here's another picture of my A3 collection. It was taken when my 00C arrived. It also includes the Russian bunny as well as my spare 00R.

Images
00C and Bunny
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Thats a nice collection as well, Silv. Lol, you are using a IKEA display as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexcal View Post
I got confused when I saw this picture.

That's a nice collection. You only collect slick-looking mechas eh?
Ah that one. Its listed as Junk actually, with broken parts. As said, run the description of the text below the picture of what the seller has to say of his product through an online translator like google. Do let me know if you need more guidance on YJAing

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 09:31   Link #142
nexcal

The Kotobukiya EF-2000 non-scale kit is already up for pre-order at HLJ.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-207

nexcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 22:19   Link #143
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Thats a nice collection as well, Silv. Lol, you are using a IKEA display as well?
oi, oi. You just noticed? lol. I thought it was obvious in the picture that I posted months ago. haha. Well, it is the cheapest I could find. I had a hard time assembling it by myself though. I will probably have to get two more so I can display the others.

As for those who are still unaware, volume 2 of Dengeki Muv-Luv is also up for preorders. The cover page hasn't been uploaded yet though.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 22:53   Link #144
nexcal

I recently noticed that Kotobukiya is re-releasing the Shiranui second Yuuya custom and the Shiranui Vanguard model kits, but they're labelled as 'Renewal' versions. Any idea if they are different from the original release?
Old 2012-10-19, 01:42   Link #145
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
The Kotobukiya EF-2000 non-scale kit is already up for pre-order at HLJ.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-207

Awesome, this is good. Hopefully Sil is right and we'll see more of the non-scale kits. RAPTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh pre-ordered btw.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 09:00   Link #146
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
oi, oi. You just noticed? lol. I thought it was obvious in the picture that I posted months ago. haha. Well, it is the cheapest I could find. I had a hard time assembling it by myself though. I will probably have to get two more so I can display the others.

As for those who are still unaware, volume 2 of Dengeki Muv-Luv is also up for preorders. The cover page hasn't been uploaded yet though.
Lol. Yes, those displays are a bitch to do alone. I usually use masking tape and a wall to hold the 3 glass pieces together while I put the top on. There is a black type I saw a year back, with 5 shelves instead, giving lower height per shelving.

Quote:
I recently noticed that Kotobukiya is re-releasing the Shiranui second Yuuya custom and the Shiranui Vanguard model kits, but they're labelled as 'Renewal' versions. Any idea if they are different from the original release?
Not quite sure, as no news yet. Possibly it fixes some of the errors like those in the 1st batch of Takeme. However the words Package renewal gives me the idea that its just a new box.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-22, 08:49   Link #147
DarkSlayer182

Quote:
IIRC the one to be re-relesed is Shiranui 2nd Tarisa Manandal & Shiranui Vanguard model kits. And the difference is they replaced the picture of Mechanical Flying Base 3 in the box cover with the pilot picture (hopefully they also make fixes to make the kits better). And yes it means it doesn't include the first release edition stand which has unique color and the pilot & tsf name written on it.
Don't know if they'll replace it with the same unique color stands but nothing written on it, or just plain black stand like the one Type-00r has.
DarkSlayer182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 08:55   Link #148
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlayer182 View Post
IIRC the one to be re-relesed is Shiranui 2nd Tarisa Manandal & Shiranui Vanguard model kits. And the difference is they replaced the picture of Mechanical Flying Base 3 in the box cover with the pilot picture (hopefully they also make fixes to make the kits better). And yes it means it doesn't include the first release edition stand which has unique color and the pilot & tsf name written on it.
Don't know if they'll replace it with the same unique color stands but nothing written on it, or just plain black stand like the one Type-00r has.
The Type-00R did not come with any stand, which is what will happen for the new release. The Black stand is a separate buy.

Old 2012-10-23, 08:43   Link #149
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Another TE figure by Alpha Max. Its Yui this time.

Images
NSFW

They should consider releasing that mug too. It'll make the instant coffee in the morning more fancy.
Old 2012-10-23, 08:53   Link #150
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:

Images
NSFW

They should consider releasing that mug too. It'll make the instant coffee in the morning more fancy.
...more of sizzling, hot coffee in the morning....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 09:57   Link #151
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:

Images
NSFW

Why do they keep releasing all these NSFW figures...still waiting for something I can buy to display... The Yui Gekka version by Koto was pushing it as it was.
Images
NSFW

Wasn't there a coffee mug for Alternative by COSPA sometime back?

https://secure.hlj.com/product/CSP33393

Old 2012-10-23, 10:53   Link #152
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Why do they keep releasing all these NSFW figures...still waiting for something I can buy to display... The Yui Gekka version by Koto was pushing it as it was.
Images
NSFW

Wasn't there a coffee mug for Alternative by COSPA sometime back?

https://secure.hlj.com/product/CSP33393
Oh, it has the UN emblem on the other side? I didn't know that. Thanks for the link. I placed my order just now.

By the way, J-10x has been selling more lately. Before the anime aired, I could still find some for only 2500 yen, but not anymore.
Old 2012-10-23, 11:01   Link #153
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Oh, it has the UN emblem on the other side? I didn't know that. Thanks for the link. I placed my order just now.

By the way, J-10x has been selling more lately. Before the anime aired, I could still find some for only 2500 yen, but not anymore.
Welcome! but i didn't get it back then cause the character pics are a bit off putting for me. Maybe I'll customize one someday.

Lol, yeah, I just managed to get a J-10 for 3500 yen a few weeks ago, before the airing. We can wait and see how stocks are come after the Hobby Round 8, where volks is re-releasing all of the A3 line for sale... Still looking around for affordable Yui Type-00F, cheapest I saw was 15 000 yen yesterday...

On the other hand, the A-6 is like dirt cheap nowadays, about 2000+ yen at times. Lots of 1000yen starting price on the Shiranuis and F-4 types as well.

Second hand Berkut going for buy-it-now price of 5900 yen if anyone is interested. Retail price from shop is 8000 yen btw.
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...3?u=tradeofftv

Type-04 Valkyries use still going at 10 000+ i see. no release in HR8, and its limited because its a mail order item only... truly one of the rarest after the Type-00F Yui. As expected of the A-01 special task force...
Images

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-10-23 at 11:16.
Old 2012-10-23, 11:42   Link #154
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Welcome! but i didn't get it back then cause the character pics are a bit off putting for me. Maybe I'll customize one someday.

Lol, yeah, I just managed to get a J-10 for 3500 yen a few weeks ago, before the airing. We can wait and see how stocks are come after the Hobby Round 8, where volks is re-releasing all of the A3 line for sale... Still looking around for affordable Yui Type-00F, cheapest I saw was 15 000 yen yesterday...

On the other hand, the A-6 is like dirt cheap nowadays, about 2000+ yen at times. Lots of 1000yen starting price on the Shiranuis and F-4 types as well.

Second hand Berkut going for buy-it-now price of 5900 yen if anyone is interested. Retail price from shop is 8000 yen btw.
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...3?u=tradeofftv

Type-04 Valkyries use still going at 10 000+ i see. no release in HR8, and its limited because its a mail order item only... truly one of the rarest after the Type-00F Yui. As expected of the A-01 special task force...
Images
Isumi and rest looks great glamorous on those uniforms ... with exception of Akane (what the heck is that ? ) ( BTW the art style this it Carnelian sensei ?) My gut feeling Yuuko is the one the order the A01 to dress up like that .... ( What MUV LUV series are those pic form? )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 11:43   Link #155
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Isumi and rest looks great glamorous on those uniforms ... with exception of Akane (what the heck is that ? ) ( BTW the art style this it Carnelian sensei ?) My gut feeling Yuuko is the one the order the A01 to dress up like that .... ( What MUV LUV series are those pic form? )
I'll answer in the general forum lol.

Old 2012-10-25, 01:06   Link #156
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Yui Figma coming March 2013

greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 01:16   Link #157
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

1/144 F-15 Eagle is up for preorders sale too at Ami Ami.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...-2825&page=top

comes with these little red fkers.

Old 2012-10-25, 01:45   Link #158
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Just have to say one thing about all the model kits; these are probably the best toys you can get Yuuya for Christmas, period. Put that in your notes, Yui-hime.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 02:36   Link #159
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
Just have to say one thing about all the model kits; these are probably the best toys you can get Yuuya for Christmas, period. Put that in your notes, Yui-hime.
She already gift wrapped him 3 F-15s, 2 Shiranui Seconds, and a Type-94 with an electromagnetic railgun.

And on the 6th day of Christmas, Dec 31 2001, Yuuko gave to me.... (;_; )

Old 2012-10-25, 05:57   Link #160
nexcal

I hope they port the 1/144 to a non-scale kit.