Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-30, 12:31   Link #861
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWonShinobi View Post
Hey, I'm new here but I thought people might be interested in this Naruto Quiz I found. It tells you which Naruto Character you're most like (no spoilers). Check it out! Hopefully you agree.

https://www.narutocharacter.com
From the forum rules!

Quote:
  • No "forum games" or "Who are you" threads
    Threads like "the word game", "the person above you" or "which character in Naruto are you most like" are pointless. They are normally high volume threads with very little content of value; i.e. mostly noise or one word replies that we do not need.
Btv, I got Naruto!
Old 2014-06-05, 09:48   Link #862
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Hey! This question is more directed to James. Since he and I discussed this in the past!

Over two years ago, I made a request for a favorite character/s thread. But for some reason it got stuck.
Spoiler for posts:

But now I am facing two problems!
Spoiler for manga:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2014-06-05 at 10:04.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 21:15   Link #863
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Hey! This question is more directed to James. Since he and I discussed this in the past!

Over two years ago, I made a request for a favorite character/s thread. But for some reason it got stuck.
Spoiler for posts:

But now I am facing two problems!
Spoiler for manga:

Thanks in advance!
I was actually thinking about the character poll threads again recently. Part of the reason they were held up last time was my inability to create a thread that used images in the poll, thankfully I've since learned how, or at least know who to ask . But now, much the same as you, I am stuck as to when I should implement the new threads, and which characters should be added. I'm somewhat leaning toward a break down by village (Konoha, Kumo, Kiri, etc, and maybe a miscellaneous for villain, though many of them come from a specific village), with a potential poll later dedicated to the top contenders from the village threads. Since nothing is set in stone though, I am open to other ideas. Additionally, I am at least going to wait for the Christmas Break in hopes that Kishimoto will reveal whether or not next year is the last year for the series, in which case I will make the threads far sooner rather than later (I would prefer for the polls to arrive near the last chapter of the manga, so if the series ends next week I'll start the polls immediatly).

So far I have no real inclination to create anime-only polls to stand beside the manga polls, but I am willing to create anime-villain polls or something along those lines. Whatever the case, any such threads will be held off for some time yet.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 19:49   Link #864
randomdude24

I don't know if this thread has been done before and I apologize in advance if it is cause I am new but why not ask people about their personal top 20 most powerful naruto characters? Could lead to some interesting debates
randomdude24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 00:13   Link #865
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude24 View Post
I don't know if this thread has been done before and I apologize in advance if it is cause I am new but why not ask people about their personal top 20 most powerful naruto characters? Could lead to some interesting debates
You can use one of this threads. There are some more but they are locked. Maybe asking mod to unlock, or to tweet a little with the title of this threads. So it can serve your purpose.

Strongest Anime Character? Coolest?
Who Is the Strongest/Best Ninja in their Prime? [Manga]
New power rankings of characters [Spoilers]

Btv James any "final decisions" on those favorite character threads?
Old 2014-08-07, 04:14   Link #866
randomdude24

Quote:
You can use one of this threads. There are some more but they are locked. Maybe asking mod to unlock, or to tweet a little with the title of this threads. So it can serve your purpose.

Strongest Anime Character? Coolest?
Who Is the Strongest/Best Ninja in their Prime? [Manga]
New power rankings of characters [Spoilers]

Btv James any "final decisions" on those favorite character threads?
Thank you
randomdude24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 06:59   Link #867
james0246

I don't mind starting some new "Which Character is the most..." Style threads, but I'm going to wait until the end of the series.
Old 2014-08-08, 03:18   Link #868
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I don't mind starting some new "Which Character is the most..." Style threads, but I'm going to wait until the end of the series.
Can you elaborate on this some more, please? Can that type of threads be created now?

Do you mean something like this?

"Which Character is the most interesting/powerful/hottest/developed/bad/stylish etc etc? "

For the favorite threads you'll wait until the manga is finished?
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-09, 15:13   Link #869
james0246

^I'm waiting on the anime more than anything. If I can, I do not want to start any [Manga] threads considering just how close everything is to the end. Of course, if there is an interesting debate topic that pops up, I will start a new thread. Otherwise, if it is just a "Best of..." style thread, then I am going to hold off as long as I can.
Old 2014-08-14, 09:05   Link #870
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

^ Thanks!

I was surprised nobody made this. Since it came out in February this year. Is it even worth creating one now? Anyway....

Requesting a new thread for Kishimoto's 2014 interview!

Spoiler for OP! It contains manga spoilers!:
Old 2014-08-14, 11:58   Link #871
james0246

Quote:
^ Thanks!

I was surprised nobody made this. Since it came out in February this year. Is it even worth creating one now? Anyway....

Requesting a new thread for Kishimoto's 2014 interview!

Spoiler for OP! It contains manga spoilers!:
Done and done. Have fun with the new thread, if I have some time I'll peruse it later today .
Old 2014-10-06, 01:17   Link #872
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

James (or some other mod ) Since the manga is ending. Can we have a thread like "Kishimoto appreciation thread"?

This thread will be dedicated to Kishimoto (and his writing). Where people will be able to show their appreciation towards Kishimoto.

What do you think?
Old 2014-10-06, 10:45   Link #873
james0246

Quote:
James (or some other mod ) Since the manga is ending. Can we have a thread like "Kishimoto appreciation thread"?

This thread will be dedicated to Kishimoto (and his writing). Where people will be able to show their appreciation towards Kishimoto.

What do you think?
I'd like such a thread...Hmm, I'm going to wait for the epilogue though. It'll be a bit too hard to moderate the thread during the current chapters; I expect only vitriol will pop up in the thread if the current fight is what everyone is focusing on.

Would you like to make an OP for such a thread, or would you like me to take a crack at it? Either post it here, or just PM me any post you'd like to put up. Or I could throw something together when I make the thread in the next few weeks.

ps, there will be a slew of new threads when the manga ends. Some new anime ones as well.
Old 2014-10-08, 02:15   Link #874
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'd like such a thread...Hmm, I'm going to wait for the epilogue though. It'll be a bit too hard to moderate the thread during the current chapters; I expect only vitriol will pop up in the thread if the current fight is what everyone is focusing on.

Would you like to make an OP for such a thread, or would you like me to take a crack at it? Either post it here, or just PM me any post you'd like to put up. Or I could throw something together when I make the thread in the next few weeks.

ps, there will be a slew of new threads when the manga ends. Some new anime ones as well.
Thanks. I'll try to make a good OP. Which later on you can add/change. If I am unable to do this. I'll let you know in time, so you can make the OP.
Old 2014-10-19, 13:21   Link #875
crocoduck

Would anybody other than me be interested in having a thread talking about roleplay forums? I'm always on the lookout for good Naruto RP.
crocoduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 12:49   Link #876
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocoduck View Post
Would anybody other than me be interested in having a thread talking about roleplay forums? I'm always on the lookout for good Naruto RP.
You can post cosplay pictures in a variety of threads in this subforum, but I doubt that is what you are talking about. I think there is also a fanfiction thread...and if there is not, I can make one for whomever is interested, but that is also probably not what you are looking for.

If you can give me a better idea of what you would like to discuss, I can see whether it would work with the sub-forum.
Old 2014-10-29, 07:11   Link #877
Pablete
Banned

New magma chapter threads please.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 10:09   Link #878
cyberdemon

can we get a thread to discuss the currently being released light novels for Naruto. There is already 1 out one about to come out tomorrow and several more in the future.
Old 2015-03-04, 02:42   Link #879
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
can we get a thread to discuss the currently being released light novels for Naruto. There is already 1 out one about to come out tomorrow and several more in the future.
yeah that's right! there should be a new thread discussing on the novels. i saw some translation in Kakashi novel on reddit upto 8 chapters, but haven't started reading it yet..i will do it this weekend to concentrate and dedicate my full weekend to reading i read some fan translation also of Shikamaru novel now on Chapter3 and i think its amazing and i like shikamaru's character a lot! and for additiional bonus we got a shikatema moments there loving it and looking forward for more of these moments in this novel
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 12:56   Link #880
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I am unaware of the novels. Can you provide a quick link, then I'll see to making the new thread(s).

Tags
request, requests