Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-16, 05:03   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 386 Discussion

Teh Bestial

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Tosen, who transforms into a fly man. Tousen with his eyes open shouts " .... I can see... I can see....! I can see, Komamura...!!!! Fu... HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH I can see, I can see, I can see, I can see!!!! Is that the sky?! Is this blood?!! Is this the world?! ---- Is that you, Komamura? Just like I thought, you're quite ugly " .

* Tosen has a Flashback where he is standing in front of his friend's grave . He laments and says " She stood for justice , She loved the world . So she became a shinigami to carry out justice " . He reminisces and says he doesn't want that justice which She died , for but he took up her cause in memory . And thats why he became a shinigami . The Flashback Ends

* Tosen attacks Komamura and he avoids the attack . Komamura is still trying to reason with Tosen and explains the fallacy of his words . He says Tosen said the world she loves a lot many times but never the world he too loves . And from that he could deduce Tosen detested the world . He also understood where Tosen was coming from. It was natural behavior of anyone who had lost a near and dear one .

* Komamura says he was happy Tosen couldn't say he loved the world as if he was a saint . And thats why Komamura decide Tosen would be a true friend . Komamura further adds " If sadness befell you, I would take it up. If I experienced joy, I would share it with you. If you strayed I would reprimand you . If you made mistakes I would forgive them. When you were in a predicament I would be one you would rely on. So that you, who had become unable to love the world, would do so once again. "

* Myou tries cuts down Tosen but Tosen uses supersonic waves Los Nueve Aspectos . Myouo's belly gets dented and Myouo collapses, as does Komamura . A hollow hole opens up in Tosen's chest and he looks down on fallen Komamura . Tosen says that justice is not something which can be expressed with words . Komamura says his good byes and apologizes to his Iba Hisagi and lastly Tosen . Suddenly a sword pierces through Tosen's head and behind him is Hisagi .

* Hisagi comments Tosen is no longer the same person or his captain . The blind Tosen could easily Dodge the degree of attack . Hisagi closes his eyes and says " Reap Kazeshini .". Tosen spits out blood and suddenly he gets visions of his dead friend . Tosen is shocked by her appearance and questions who is this . Tosen cries cries out loud " This shouldn't be happening...Who is this...I can't see... " And Chapter Ends .

Credits : Nez / Maaru / Sheetz
// Zangetsu / Ohana

Quote:

- Rukia on the book spine.
- First page features Ichigo and Aizen.
- Back page has Rukia on it.

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-12-16 at 16:01.
Old 2009-12-16, 05:13   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
* Tosen's transformation looks like Ryuuk from DN .
...well damn. Didn't expect that.
Old 2009-12-16, 05:16   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

>>> Major Correction <<<

Quote:

* Tosen's transformation looks like Ryuuk from DN . Tengen Myou gets pawned by Tosen .

* Hisagi gets on the back of Vizard Tosen and uses Kazeshini to slice his head from behind .

* There is a flashback of Tosen's friend . Theres some goodies featured in Jump this week .

Quote:

- Rukia on the book spine.
- First page features Ichigo and Aizen.
- Back page has Rukia on it.

Credits : Nez

Old 2009-12-16, 05:27   Link #4
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Good to see Hisagi's not out of the game. Th flashback should be interesting.
Old 2009-12-16, 05:36   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Getting your head chopped off is death in Bleach . Even if Tosen has regenerative abilities growing back a head will be going to far . Also the flashback is somewhat of an indication .

It will be funny though if Tosen head grows back a head or the decapitated head starts speaking ....
Old 2009-12-16, 05:41   Link #6
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Getting your head chopped off is death in Bleach . Even if Tosen has regenerative abilities growing back a head will be going to far .
Is that so? This is Kubo we're talking about. And I'm pretty sure Ulquiorra's head was blown off by Hichigo Mach 5 but I can't be too sure.

I hope that Tousen doesn't die in such a way really. I mean, I always figured that he and Gin we're supposed to be the hardest boss fights, besides Aizen.
Old 2009-12-16, 05:44   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I hope that Tousen doesn't die in such a way really. I mean, I always figured that he and Gin we're supposed to be the hardest boss fights, besides Aizen.
Agreed 100%. This will suck if it ends this quickly.
Old 2009-12-16, 05:45   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits ::: Czeliate

>>> Correction <<<

Quote:
* Hisagi appears from behind and gets on the back of Tosen . Hisagi using Kazeshini PIERCES into Tosen's head .

Ohana Adds : the panel where Hisagi pierces Tosen has come out really cool .
Old 2009-12-16, 05:52   Link #9
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Head injury. He can renegrate that.

But props to Hisagi for getting a hit. You know what I actually hope Kazeshini turns out to have a shikai ability. So far i don't think Hisagi actually used one. He just swung it around...
Old 2009-12-16, 05:59   Link #10
kitten320

Eeeehhh?! Tousen got stabbed in the head?!

How the heck did he allow Hisagi to snick on him like that? Ironic... the guy who always stabs from the back just got to experience same thing.

Not Tousen fan and I like Hisagi but if Tousen will die from something like this, I don't want even to imagine what horror awaits for Gin and Aizen!

If Gin will have a pathefic death, especially from Hitsugaya's hands... I'm out!

Tousen you better not die!
And how the hack did Komamura become a captain?! His bankai is SO weak! He is also slow! All he has is massive destruction power... Kubo has no respect for animals.
Old 2009-12-16, 06:12   Link #11
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And how the hack did Komamura become a captain?! His bankai is SO weak! He is also slow! All he has is massive destruction power.
Just like Kenpachi.

And Soi Fon, ironically.
Old 2009-12-16, 06:54   Link #12
kitten320

Quote:
Just like Kenpachi.

And Soi Fon, ironically.
Didn't really get it... Kenpachi had become a captain because of his power and killing the previouse captain...

Soi Fon as far as I can see has earned it and I don't want to hear the crap about her becoming a captain just because of her family position. She sucked so much 100 years ago that there is no way they would make her a captain just like this.
In comparison to Komamura she has skills and I don't think that she even will need shikai to beat him x_x
Or shikai just to hurry up and not waste the time...
Hack! Even her lame bankai PWNS his!
Old 2009-12-16, 07:24   Link #13
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I don't think Komamura is weak. He is holding himself rather good with "Vizard" Tousen, despite being one of the slowest fighters in Captain squad, which is rather impressive. And to his defense I would give him a credit to golden heart and common sense which Soi Fon doesn't have.

Hisagi was able to survive against good opponent which I expected as much, but not that he would be the one to kill his former Captain. Although stabbing (slicing, piercing, hacking) though the back is the least Tousen could get, he deserved that. Only thing that I didn't like is that it ended rather quickly, if it's an end. I secretly hoped that Kensei would step in.
Old 2009-12-16, 07:53   Link #14
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Didn't really get it... Kenpachi had become a captain because of his power and killing the previouse captain...
Yes but you said all he has is massive destructive power. That's all Kenpachi has too.

Like you also said he also got the position by defeating the previous capatin, but that's one of the official methods, just like getting a bankai is (which Komamaru has).
Old 2009-12-16, 08:04   Link #15
Alchemist007
*Author

Flashback? Oh he's definitely screwed. +1 for Hisagi the KILLA.
Old 2009-12-16, 08:07   Link #16
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Soi Fon as far as I can see has earned it and I don't want to hear the crap about her becoming a captain just because of her family position. She sucked so much 100 years ago that there is no way they would make her a captain just like this.
In comparison to Komamura she has skills and I don't think that she even will need shikai to beat him x_x
Or shikai just to hurry up and not waste the time...
Hack! Even her lame bankai PWNS his!

yep, she just needs her over powered Shikai and out of place Bankai. and please don't compare her to Kenpachi. we all know she and every other capt is afraid of kenpachi. but unlike Konamara, Soi Fon was prob made up in a spot from Kubo like he had left overs and just threw them together and said "I'll call it Soi fon" (not to mention other characters as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
if it's an end. I secretly hoped that Kensei would step in.
i too was hoping for Kensei vs Tousen.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-12-16 at 08:18.
Old 2009-12-16, 08:18   Link #17
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
yep, she just needs her over powered Shikai and out of place Bankai. and please don't compare her to Kenpachi. we all know she and every other capt is afraid of kenpachi.
I used to think Soi Fon could defeat Kenpachi using Shikai alone until I saw her fight with her own Zanpaktou in the fillers.

I'm still wondering if her bankai could beat Kenpachi.
Old 2009-12-16, 08:22   Link #18
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I used to think Soi Fon could defeat Kenpachi using Shikai alone until I saw her fight with her own Zanpaktou in the fillers.

I'm still wondering if her bankai could beat Kenpachi.
since its kenpachi, I bet he would catch it or cut it in half. or match the explosion with his Eye patch release.

or simply dodge it =\
Old 2009-12-16, 09:13   Link #19
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Flashback? Oh he's definitely screwed. +1 for Hisagi the KILLA.
Yeah what a letdown on an interesting character. He didnīt really "own" at all.
Iīve always believed the three to be the big deal, but now this? Hopefully at least Gin gets his moment.
Old 2009-12-16, 09:32   Link #20
Alchemist007
*Author

Funny how before his subordinates fall the leader with a god complex always says "I never really cared for them"

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga