AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-01-15, 06:45   Link #181
Kyouka
Is Here

the 3 days of hell
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 07:49   Link #182
Lota

Ahhh... I don't even know where to begin Well, for starters, by & large I am a nice person. But when I'm not... Sometimes I like to say weird and awkward things that make people feel uncomfortable just to see their reactions. I have no idea why, but when that impulse comes I just can't control it. I am competitive, which is a really bad trait.

Someone here said that they blame everything on themselves, for me it's the other way around. I blame everything on others. Well, not verbally, mentally. I rarely think that it's my fault and then I end up hating myself for that later. I worry and think too much, and I voice my thoughts and worries and fears which I imagine annoys people a lot.

When I try to make people feel better, I sometimes accidentally make them feel worse Sometimes I don't think when I speak and I'm not very perceptive. I have a hard time admitting that I'm wrong. And I'm too stubborn.

I don't have an opinion. When given 2 choices I just can't choose, because *gasp* I think too much. Decisive people, you rock And when I am angry I direct my anger to the people I love most — my family and friends, and they don't deserve that. I also go to 2 different extremes — I'm both too cynical and too naive for my own good.

Hmmm... That's probably not even all of it. Sometimes, I'm not a very great person, am I ...
Old 2013-01-15, 10:08   Link #183
willx
Nyaaan~~

Oh dear, this topic .. um. Putting myself under the microscope.. I have a pretty high tolerance threshold for certain things, but admittedly there are certain triggers that'll set me off. Full-blown anger is rare, but I can often get irritated easily and tend to be a tad .. impatient..

But at my absolute worse, I am either:
1) A cruel and spite filled person that has been quoted once exclaiming: "What? Are you an idiot? Are you a f*cking useless waste of space? Are you needlessly consuming oxygen that would be best served nourishing others?"
2) Someone coldly unsympathetic and rational to the point where I would trod roughshod over any and everyone's feelings, sensitivities and weaknesses without batting an eye.

#2 more often than #1 though .. I'm usually pleasant enough though I think..
Old 2013-01-15, 10:39   Link #184
aly_angelflight

It takes a lot to make me angry, but if you do manage to do so... barbarian rage!

(I break into a crying fit and feel rather depressed and unmotivated to do anything once my rage ends, too. )
aly_angelflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 11:09   Link #185
Vanguard

hmm my personality that ticks people of well being my self latly cuz im so damn negative to everything now days.

But 6 years single and 5 years unemployed for special reasons would make you look negative at life 24/7.
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 13:43   Link #186
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
At its worst my personality is apathetic. I'd explain but, y'know.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 14:01   Link #187
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

ALL of me ticks off people.

Even a simple "Hello!" from me gives people the urge to disagree.

Wanna see?

- Hello!
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 01:17   Link #188
Suomi
Kaiba

I am downright caustic at my worst.
Ie, I become a total bitch and say everything that's on my mind about that person or thing that made me angry, I get angry and upset, but I say every word with a smile on my face, but laced with bite. And the smile is what really makes it--it's more of a sarcastic, crazy sort of grin.
Old 2013-01-16, 01:47   Link #189
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Super low self-confidence.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2013-01-16 at 02:28.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 01:49   Link #190
Celestia Ludenberg
Ultimate Gambler

People say I'm sarcastic 95% of the time and I don't even know it myself to be honest.

Some people say they love that about me, some say they don't. I'd say it's me at my worst because like I mentioned before I don't even know when I'm being sarcastic.

I'm also constantly changing my stance and opinions on things, people say I do that too, but I don't notice I do it myself. I might need to see someone, think I've got multiple personality disorder.
Celestia Ludenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 01:55   Link #191
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette Cherry View Post
People say I'm sarcastic 95% of the time and I don't even know it myself to be honest.

Some people say they love that about me, some say they don't. I'd say it's me at my worst because like I mentioned before I don't even know when I'm being sarcastic.

I'm also constantly changing my stance and opinions on things, people say I do that too, but I don't notice I do it myself. I might need to see someone, think I've got multiple personality disorder.
I think you may have a case of doublethink. This is normal orthodoxy. Read 1984 and learn to love Big Brother.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 19:47   Link #192
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

At my worst I'm very pessimistic, morose and extremely apathetic. I usually retreat from the world and do "nothing".
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 23:25   Link #193
Dr. Casey

I've always considered this to be one of the most interesting threads on AnimeSuki, so time for it to rise from the ashes once again.

Spoiler for A few things about me:

I'm sure there's more that I could say, but I don't want to make the post too long, and I'd rather limit the list of flaws to things that come across as interesting or sympathetic or whatever, things that are basically 'good flaws' or 'acceptable flaws.' I'd kind of be shooting myself in the foot if I posted traits that made people think "Wow, you're a piece of shit."

But yeah, this is an interesting thread, so hopefully a few more posters will chime in this time around.

Last edited by Dr. Casey; 2013-12-09 at 23:36.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 00:37   Link #194
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

At my worst, I'm stubborn, good at holding grudges for a long time and yeah very pessimistic. At this point I wouldn't want to go on. It depresses me.
Old 2013-12-10, 04:24   Link #195
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette Cherry View Post
Just tell them you're able to adjust your model of reality and opinions based on new incoming data.
Old 2013-12-10, 06:48   Link #196
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Just tell them you're able to adjust your model of reality and opinions based on new incoming data.
They will say that you are easily mislead and fickle-minded.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 06:51   Link #197
Velsy

Unjust, or injustice sorta gets on my nerves where I have to argue about. I get really sour about it <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 14:06   Link #198
L7997
Paraph

I'm like some other posters here.
- When i hate someone for something they've done, and I want justice, the situation (I) usually blows up in one event. Like a big argument, verbal lashing, to the point my throat is sore.

- I ruminate, which is unproductive. If I express rumination most people will try to avoid it as no one likes to hear complaints. If they do 'approve' of my complaints, we're both ruminating. It sucks the life out of everyone.

- When I get irritated and can't stand it, there's no way i'd want to give to someone or tolerate a person unless they are calm and understanding. How often are people calm and understanding when they're also obsessed with being heard? So I demand someone to be understanding and yet they are also demanding that from me. An irritating scenario.

- When i want someone to pitch in, like clean the bathroom, or just to clean after themselves, I typically make demands or give orders, such as, "clean after yourself." or worse it's a complaint, accusation, and demand "why do i always clean after you? do your dishes!" Most people get defensive, find excuses, and do not hear me out. It quickly turns into an argument, or rather, it was already a fight in the first place.

So to sum, at worst i have issues coping with anger and then asserting boundaries to solve what is irritating me.
L7997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 21:48   Link #199
EscapeReality

^Similar to poster above.
I get angry a lot, have trouble backing off from an argument. Can't stand admitting defeat. I am pretty vengeful, and sometimes hold grudges, probably because I'm oversensitive.

I tend to make judgments about people a lot, some of which turn out totally wrong.

I'm also lazy and like to make excuses for myself.
EscapeReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 11:52   Link #200
Homucifer
Banned

Irl, I am a lazy good for nothing literally that can do nothing right and online I get pissed if someone doesn't agree with me.
Homucifer is offline   Reply With Quote