AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 20:57   Link #161
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I'm a sadist when pissed off by somebody. But I never use physical violence.. more of mental torture... hah! I'm lazy for a nurse but becomes very active when a persons life is on the line...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 21:00   Link #162
word sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
I have a number of sub-personalities that are unpleasant even to me. My friends see me as loud, cool, mature and the daredevil type. But I am not. That's just a cover. I am actually insecure and afraid of many things, but I dare not show it to my friends. I guess you could say I am a fake. I am afraid of them accepting the ugly side of me. What's worse is that I know they will not abandon me for this, but I don't trust them enough.

This sounds like me

I also have a really bad tendency to push people away when they try to get close. I remember a good friend of mine confided some things to me that he never told anyone else. I ended up pushing one of my best friends away and didn't even realize it till a few days later... after that we pretty much stopped talking and I have not really spoken to him for a year or two now. When ever anyone tries to get close I brush them off like its just a joke and have really hurt people this way. I guess its a self defense mechanism since I have been burned in the worst way possible a few times growing up.
Old 2012-06-20, 21:04   Link #163
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I think some people have already seen what I can be like when I'm close to being at my worst.

That said, since somebody who doesn't like the things I say has hung a Sword of Damocles above my head, I doubt I'll ever get to do another credibility kill here. Funny how only a certain group of people get to say whatever they feel like, eh?
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 23:14   Link #164
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I think some people have already seen what I can be like when I'm close to being at my worst.

That said, since somebody who doesn't like the things I say has hung a Sword of Damocles above my head, I doubt I'll ever get to do another credibility kill here. Funny how only a certain group of people get to say whatever they feel like, eh?
People don't like criticism, regardless of how you put forward. They tend to think that they are all perfect and make all the right decisions, and refuse help.

Then they blame anyone who suggested things to them when disaster strikes, even when the person tried to tell them the limitations about it. People are amazing, aren't they?

Though I do find the concept of "modus vivendi" useful in dealing with this kind of people, it pulls everyone onto the equal ground. Sarcasm is a great tool but it makes a hidden person more offensive, as he/she can hide and not show his/her ugly true form, therefore it is best saved for real life in dealing with politicians or snarky consumers dropping by your store; pull off their facade.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 23:35   Link #165
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I'm overemotional, easily depressed, and blame everything on myself at my worst. I blame everything on me.
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 23:37   Link #166
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by antediluvian View Post
I'm overemotional, easily depressed, and blame everything on myself at my worst. I blame everything on me.
Well... at every end..... do forgive yourself and think things over...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 23:39   Link #167
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

YourMai personality at its worst when Iam pissed.

It's like Bruce Banner said. Don't make angry you wouldn't like me when Iam angry.
Old 2012-06-23, 04:40   Link #168
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I am ridiculously hypercritical, difficult to impress, can occasionally be VERY set in my ways/it's hard to change my opinion of something if I'm very sure that I'm right (and I'm generally an open-minded person who prefers to remain unbiased if possible), and I have an inferiority complex.

I think that's about it for me, lol.
Old 2012-06-23, 23:19   Link #169
Dr. Casey

Genji's a sadist and Kismet has an inferiority complex. Huh. Lots of unexpected personality traits here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi
I wonder if anyone WANTS to know me at my worst.
The better question would be 'Who doesn't?' It's always fun to read about people's flaws, so long as you aren't on the receiving end of said darker side.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 23:35   Link #170
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
The better question would be 'Who doesn't?' It's always fun to read about people's flaws, so long as you aren't on the receiving end of said darker side.
You don't. Please. She will use me as an example.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 23:55   Link #171
HasuMasu
*Artist

My personality at its worst? Is that for me to decide?

Well okay, the worst anyone has seen from me is when I was a bully in elementary. I know, I know, it's ancient history okay?

As far as people haven't seen, I guess they'll find out eventually?
Old 2013-01-14, 18:45   Link #172
Radioactive Beta
Tenshi Clone 10

I'm lazy , too caring too nice.. , too quite , too weird , and when I get too happy I have a problem of hurting myself (Smack my head on something , falling , throwing my arms around and smacking something)
Old 2013-01-14, 19:41   Link #173
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

at my worst, i'll usually isolate myself from others (including people online). i dont
want people to be near me when i'm at my worst because i dont want to say or do
something that i'll regret for the rest of my life.

after all, i dont want to hurt the ones closer to me. i rather be the one that is hurt
and not the ones i love.

i also just go outside and take it out on the tree. *punch...kick it as hard as i can until i'm burnt out* ....that usually makes me feel better.
Old 2013-01-14, 19:57   Link #174
Lightning_Wing

I have a superiority complex, and a fear (or dislike) of having close friends.

It's not like I don't like people or don't like friends, but the concept of "close" friends is awkward and alien to me.

My superiority complex keeps me from revealing other negative traits about myself.
Old 2013-01-14, 20:06   Link #175
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
At my worst, I suppose the best way to summarize it is that I don't want to do anything except enjoy the misery of other people to confirm the world as a terrible place. A sort of self-defeating justification will you.

I also tend to withhold criticism a bit too much when it comes to people, so you might expect a tl;dr about why I really hate you. In other words, I'll most likely find anything bad to say.

The most satisfying situation is one where someone is begging for support or approval and you crush it like a tin can. You know sometimes how in college classes someone will vehemently go on about oppression and certain rights? Well, all you have to do is deride their analysis as flawed and (my favorite) would never work given human nature.

Or if someone asks "Was I right..." I'll tell them no even if I agree with them, just because I like to see them miserable. Don't come to me about your relationship problems. "Oh, you broke up? Just find another one. It doesn't matter to you anyways who it is, right?"

And of course, I also like seeing people I don't like online to implode. It's pretty funny and some people are incredibly easy to control that I have a down to a tee. Rest assured, AS has made me into a better person... usually.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 20:39   Link #176
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm pretty mellow and it takes quite a bit to get me angry and keep me angry. That said, I can get grumpy if I'm tired out of my mind or my blood sugar is diving from irregular eating habits. Mostly, if you've gotten me angry - you did something really deeply stupid or uncool to achieve it.
Old 2013-01-15, 05:38   Link #177
NK141
Some Random Guy

I'm usually a kind, friendly easy to get along with kind of person(well would like to believe so) usually takes a lot for me to get annoyed. But when I get annoyed or angered I'm very unpleasant(usually happens at work when dealing with customers that blame everything on me and not their own), but I guess that can be everyone under the same circumstances.
NK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:01   Link #178
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

When annoyed about people being happy and generally successful, especially on FB, I can become a nihilistic passive-aggressive sarcastic arse... in private. Similar if someone annoys me for a long time (idiots online, drunk friends, etc.) as I simply stop taking the bull and "counter-attack". I'm very much a passive, quiet person that gets along with almost anyone since I don't want to offend... which means I let it boil inside until it explodes so that's not so good.

It's been this way since early childhood and, ironically, I sometimes get respect from others for exploding, lol :x

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:06   Link #179
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

IRL, I never believe into what we called "the goodness of people": A beggar - just a lazy hobo, Rich people doing charity - They're just doing PR for their business or buying some fame for themselves and there's no real friendship - just people helping each other so that they can advance their own goal.

Sometimes ago, I realized that I have turned into a cynical person but I can't do anything about it. Probably because I haven't seen anything good that can actually change me.
Old 2013-01-15, 06:44   Link #180
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
At my worst, I suppose the best way to summarize it is that I don't want to do anything except enjoy the misery of other people to confirm the world as a terrible place. A sort of self-defeating justification will you.

I also tend to withhold criticism a bit too much when it comes to people, so you might expect a tl;dr about why I really hate you. In other words, I'll most likely find anything bad to say.

The most satisfying situation is one where someone is begging for support or approval and you crush it like a tin can. You know sometimes how in college classes someone will vehemently go on about oppression and certain rights? Well, all you have to do is deride their analysis as flawed and (my favorite) would never work given human nature.

Or if someone asks "Was I right..." I'll tell them no even if I agree with them, just because I like to see them miserable. Don't come to me about your relationship problems. "Oh, you broke up? Just find another one. It doesn't matter to you anyways who it is, right?"

And of course, I also like seeing people I don't like online to implode. It's pretty funny and some people are incredibly easy to control that I have a down to a tee. Rest assured, AS has made me into a better person... usually.

I want to see this personality in a character.......Oh wait, there is one, ZE JOKER

I think I was at my worst when I was being this passive guy of my group, through the Middle School to High School, who just watched and enjoyed a transfer student getting bullied.

The good thing is, he became one of the group and the childish bullying stopped or at least was done in jest.