AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-06-21, 15:13   Link #4661
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You sound as though the goddess-looking weiss is feeding her all the ideas for her novel.
She is feeding her ideas.

On page 6, that wall of text starting with "The universe was still one. But a time of great division was approaching" is a reference to Old Hell starting to get greedy with human hearts and starting the war.

On page 8, "Congratulations... congratulations, you are the chosen hero! The balance... of the universe is collapsing... right now in the universe... an intense hatred is spreading, and conflict is clouding the light of the stars... In order to end this conflict, I've come to call on you, Katsuragi-kun"
sounds strikingly similar to the real Keima getting recruited to round up the Weiss.

Even if Shiori remembered everything, there's no way she could know about the Weiss or Keima's situation unless she had the influence of a goddess.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 15:50   Link #4662
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

On page 6, that wall of text starting with "The universe was still one. But a time of great division was approaching" is a reference to Old Hell starting to get greedy with human hearts and starting the war.

On page 8, "Congratulations... congratulations, you are the chosen hero! The balance... of the universe is collapsing... right now in the universe... an intense hatred is spreading, and conflict is clouding the light of the stars... In order to end this conflict, I've come to call on you, Katsuragi-kun"
sounds strikingly similar to the real Keima getting recruited to round up the Weiss.

Even if Shiori remembered everything, there's no way she could know about the Weiss or Keima's situation unless she had the influence of a goddess.
Maybe Shiori didn't know that the loli stalking her is part of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You fujoshi-worshiping lolicon
But...but....she....she's so......CUDDLY!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 15:51   Link #4663
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
It's not an actual page of the manga. It's a fan-colored panel from it.

Kyuubey isn't hard to miss at all:

Spoiler for Size:
Adorable, isn't she?

Quote:

Yes - I am thinking the goddess is doing something similar.
Old 2011-06-21, 17:32   Link #4664
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

THAT COLORED PAGE!! Her eyes! They're staring into my soul!!

Also, I'm finding a lot of Shiori's internal monologue very adorable. I feel like this is what all beginning writers go through as well, so it seems really realistic. Shiori in general is just too adorable.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 18:01   Link #4665
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:

Or more directly...

Spoiler for size:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 20:37   Link #4666
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
And the words "SLENDER BODY"? "INTENSE"? No Shiori, stop letting those ideas get to you! You will end up writing about Count Cashiragi making out with Admiral Yuu Ginga!
I had to stop reading for a moment when I saw those words crossed out.

Also when Shiori was asking for the god of literature to come to her aid, ahh...if only the loli-goddess appeared right then to her. The events that could've occured only confusing Shiori even more so. Oh well...it'll happen soon enough.

But man...those colored pages, just too adorable!
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 21:46   Link #4667
ellifeedn
Thinker

I wonder what the last goddess will look like.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 22:41   Link #4668
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
*grabs and takes her home*
And a certain someone told me that I am a lolicon .

From the look of it, she's kind of a timid/shy girl. I wonder just how much timid she actually is. If she's on Shiori's level, then it will be hard for this pair to win their path to capture a god among the goddess sisters (but everyone knows such path is impossible for everyone anyway ).
Old 2011-06-21, 22:51   Link #4669
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Or more directly...

Spoiler for size:
lol she doesn't need books. She's already a perverted fujoshi. A story about Keima being a bixsexual and another man named Yuu and Shiori coming to draw more ideas from the pairing of men... [voted #1 by the fujoshi community].
Old 2011-06-22, 02:11   Link #4670
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
But...but....she....she's so......CUDDLY!
Excuses excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
lol she doesn't need books. She's already a perverted fujoshi. A story about Keima being a bixsexual and another man named Yuu and Shiori coming to draw more ideas from the pairing of men... [voted #1 by the fujoshi community].
Hmmm.... I have to meet this self-appointed fujoshi community to see how they'll hold up against the kuuyandere~~
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 09:02   Link #4671
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Or more directly...

Spoiler for size:
Or even more directly from that second pic, "I thought he could become one of my muses... but he might be a messenger from hell..."
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 13:38   Link #4672
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Or even more directly from that second pic, "I thought he could become one of my muses... but he might be a messenger from hell..."
No... that's less direct.
Old 2011-06-22, 14:58   Link #4673
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
No... that's less direct.
Probably talking about Kyubey... I'm kidding.

Yeah, she's talking about Keima.
Old 2011-06-22, 16:51   Link #4674
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Oh Shiori, she really wants to destroy the universe.

"She is to become a Goddess, the destroyer of cross-dressing perverts!"

The way she mulls around over originality (lol, Wagahai wa Neko de Aru reference), tears apart countless failed beginnings, and experience deadline highs hit close to home to this dear reader. She's so, so, so cuuuuuutee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart
*grabs and takes her home*
Excellent. Now it's my turn to rescue the little princess from your evil grasp! Fear me my mushroom powers, you kidnapper-of-lolis and secret-lover-of-BLs!

She's mine, hands off
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 16:53   Link #4675
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
....Fear me my mushroom powers, you kidnapper-of-lolis and secret-lover-of-BLs!

Maybe it is better not to ask.

Old 2011-06-22, 16:55   Link #4676
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Maybe it is better not to ask.
It's Italian, not Colombian, I assure you.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 16:57   Link #4677
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
It's Italian, not Colombian, I assure you.
Oh!

I didn't think of mushroom powers in THAT sense.

Erm ... carry on then?
Old 2011-06-22, 17:30   Link #4678
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Probably talking about Kyubey... I'm kidding.

Yeah, she's talking about Keima.
Sure sure.

Making her think the words 'Messenger of Hell' is still less direct then making her read those books though. Though 'encourage' is probably better word then make.
Old 2011-06-23, 03:25   Link #4679
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Spoiler for size:
What do you mean that my little loli goddess is corrupting Shiori by getting her to read books with perverted characters?

It is not the loli goddess! It is an imposter! Kill with fire! Shiori will never own such books and the goddess will never read books like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
And a certain someone told me that I am a lolicon .

From the look of it, she's kind of a timid/shy girl. I wonder just how much timid she actually is. If she's on Shiori's level, then it will be hard for this pair to win their path to capture a god among the goddess sisters (but everyone knows such path is impossible for everyone anyway ).
It takes one to know another. Shiori, being the capture template for the little loli goddess, should make things a whole lot easier. Though it might backfire by making Keima's life more difficult as both the goddess and Shiori decide to use Keima's date with Mars/Yui as a template for subsequent serials of their love story, naming it Oten-onna to otoko-no-ko (Tomboy and the girlish boy). And Shiori's booth at Mai High Festival becomes a fujoshi magnet of the neighbourhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Excuses excuses
I am not a lolicon! And I don't support fujoshis (except for my other two waifus).

Quote:
Oh Shiori, she really wants to destroy the universe.

"She is to become a Goddess, the destroyer of cross-dressing perverts!"

The way she mulls around over originality (lol, Wagahai wa Neko de Aru reference), tears apart countless failed beginnings, and experience deadline highs hit close to home to this dear reader. She's so, so, so cuuuuuutee.
No wonder I find the reference so familiar, yet I can't remember anything. My otaku powers are dwindling.

And that is the real loli goddess! Destroyer of yaoi! Gogogo!

Quote:
Excellent. Now it's my turn to rescue the little princess from your evil grasp! Fear me my mushroom powers, you kidnapper-of-lolis and secret-lover-of-BLs!

She's mine, hands off
I don't kidnap lolis, I take care of them. I don't like BL, my Korean twin-sister does (though I have no idea how she has an interest in such disgusting amoral material).

And you pervert, don't hide your fire truck as a mushroom. I can see through your ploy!

Quote:
Sure sure.

Making her think the words 'Messenger of Hell' is still less direct then making her read those books though. Though 'encourage' is probably better word then make.
Considering that Minerva is the Roman version of the Hellenic Pallas Athena, I couldn't help thinking that Shiori's robotic and unemotional nature is a reference to Aigis from Persona 3.

And to think that Keima has a female form (Keiko), the ojou Mars/Yui wields a rapier, Tsukiyo's is named after moon (and one of Jupiter's moon is named Io) would this mean that :

Spoiler for Off-chart speculation:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 06:55   Link #4680
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

A chapter full of Shiori being, Shiori. In short its a chapter of Shiori-ness. What more could the readers ask?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen