AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-15, 04:03   Link #81
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
Make a Handy guy X Itsuki OVA? lol
Old 2006-01-15, 13:38   Link #82
moonforcex

Wow if they make another season of shuffle they should call it Tick Tack XD
It would be only like 13 episodes or so but in those 13 it would be soo fun seeing the events in tick tack. Sage or Ai? you decide XD
Old 2006-01-15, 14:19   Link #83
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
As Much as I liked Shuffle! I wouldnt want a Season 2. Also a season 2 wouldnt be a Shuffle! season two if you guys are going with Tick Tack! it is kind of not within the same sphere of time as Shuffle! and wouldnt be called Shuffle! it would be called Tick Tack..

Also there is nothing much else to add to Shuffle! and would be somewhat of a spinoff from the game if it had to continue.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots

Last edited by F!reStr!fe; 2006-01-16 at 22:10.
Old 2006-01-15, 15:32   Link #84
Tabris

Give me more loli and I'm happy (Tsubomi and Primula ftw)

More Ama, Asa and Nerine action would be just as good
Old 2006-01-15, 16:53   Link #85
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
doing it like akane maniax would be a pretty good idea.
Indeed! Let's have a "Tsubomi maniax!"
Old 2006-01-18, 13:48   Link #86
shikamarufoo

Hell yeah for season 2. I can't get enough of Asa.
Old 2006-01-18, 18:16   Link #87
fireflygirl

Question

could someone tell me when the second season coming out?....... i would realy love to download it.....
Old 2006-01-18, 18:25   Link #88
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflygirl
could someone tell me when the second season coming out?....... i would realy love to download it.....
There is no 2nd season. This is only a thread asking if a 2nd season is a good idea or not.
Old 2006-01-18, 20:15   Link #89
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

People... there *is* no second season, OVAs, specials, or anything announced for now. I would say buy the DVDs if you want to get their attention --- but the Navel folks already seem to be moving on to other projects (Soul Link, etc.).

There's still the manga books (in Japanese for now til someone gets time to scanlate them) and other knickknacks..... speaking of which I never did find those alarm clocks with the girl's voices.
Old 2006-01-18, 22:09   Link #90
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
well you did FOR NOW :3
whats more, they had alot more projects in hand... so hence they OVA or any 2nd Season won't be announced for now.
Old 2006-02-09, 15:08   Link #91
StrikeFreedomGundam
Lacus lover

Maybe it's too late to talk. But I think there's no shuffle2nd season. I heared that there will be another Navel game 'Soul link' that release as Navel's next anime.
Old 2006-02-09, 16:33   Link #92
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomGundam
Maybe it's too late to talk. But I think there's no shuffle2nd season. I heared that there will be another Navel game 'Soul link' that release as Navel's next anime.
And I sure hope THAT doesn't become a "Shuffle 2nd season" I don't need another harem/comedy for 3/4 of a series, then intense drama, then throw every sense of consistency, decency, art, etc etc out of the window cause the writers want an X ending no matter what No thanks An Asa ending was enough for a lifetime No wait, there's also KGNE... I so love crappy endings
Old 2006-02-09, 17:33   Link #93
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Maybe its an old Japanese tradition to come in at 90% completion and suck the brains out of the staff?
Old 2006-02-09, 18:03   Link #94
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Maybe its an old Japanese tradition to come in at 90% completion and suck the brains out of the staff?
Hmm, "sucking the brains out of the staff" - a pretty good explanation what apparently happened
I wouldn't say though it's a general rule.
Old 2006-02-09, 18:48   Link #95
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Thats it.. the secret overlords of Japan are giant bugs with razor edged legs and brain-sucking proboscii.... the whole anime thing is just to keep you diverted until
<POINK> <SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS> <PLOIK> <bargleleven>
Old 2006-02-10, 05:09   Link #96
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
I don't think so. Rather it is more likely they became lazy and resorted to throwing darts at the board to decide.
"Alright, we decided that Kaede is going to give up on Rin, now let's decide which episode it will be. The outer ring and the bullseye will be episode 24....."

You get the idea.
Old 2006-08-21, 02:56   Link #97
roguenoir
Rogue Member

As long as they don't copy from Da Capo 2, I'll be willing to see it.. not saying that Da Capo 2 was bad but now that it's been done...
Old 2006-08-21, 05:12   Link #98
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You mean Da Capo Second Season? I thought the whole of Da Capo was nice But yeah, Da Capo recipe for Shuffle would fail miserably.
Old 2006-08-21, 06:15   Link #99
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

If it's more about Asa x Rin, no thanks. And I definitely don't want to see Rin to crawl back to Kaede or any other girls.

I think it'll be better if the main characters of 2nd season are the descendants of the characters from the 1st season (eventhough I know that it'll be sad not to see the S1 characters, but life must go on )

I know that the other girls still hanging on false hope for Rin in the anime. But let's just say that they did find someone else that they love (people hearts can always change although not easily), got married & have children, grand-children & so on.

I was thinking of a story where Kaede's descendant has a grudge against Rin's descendant for what his/her ancestor did to Kaede in the past. To make story short, let's just say that it ended with both of them to fall in love & blablabla... Kaede x Rin might not work out but at least their descendants will. Then again, that kind of story will be easy to be figure out Heh! I'm pretty suck at storyline The scenes from Popotan & Final Approach make me thought of these things And of course, there'll be some rivals in love too.

Anyway, I want a better male lead this time. A man who can cook, wash & do housework like Forbesii (Nerine's father) / Hiroki (Canvas 2) Not a freeloader like Rin

Last edited by rei; 2006-09-10 at 02:54.
Old 2006-08-21, 06:38   Link #100
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
I'd say yes, but I'm not convinced by the ending of the first series. It seemed like they were almost back where they started with it.
Closed Thread