AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-10, 22:05   Link #281
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Besides, i really wonder if Natsuru really likes Sakura.He's hasn't interacted with her much(male form)!
Exactly, it should be nothing more than a crush. It's too shallow.
Old 2009-10-10, 22:07   Link #282
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well if everything goes back to normal when all is said and done. Then everyone has a shot because like above said Sakura hasn't really reacted much to his male side. Unless we get some stay the female way ending. Best shot anyone has is to keep going at him when he's male...
Old 2009-10-10, 22:16   Link #283
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for Damn Natsuru:
This picture is more then enough to confirm it, it's from vol.9. Be warned, cause it's a big picture.

Spoiler for Sigh...:
Old 2009-10-10, 22:29   Link #284
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
This picture is more then enough to confirm it, it's from vol.9. Be warned, cause it's a big picture.

Spoiler for Sigh...:
But once he realize his girl on dream other side personality purpose, he start to warm up to other girl (I think it's around Novel vol 7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
How come there are so many on the white? That's unfair!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Here's shizuku's part + a important note about the white side:

Spoiler for Shizuku:
So the evil army is White side and it's just like I thought in my previous post that they like some of Disciplinary Squad of Sekirei Plan
But I wonder if much blue bracelet kampfer deceased, where they grave?, didn't school mentioned about their disappearance?, or they simply said "Transferred to other school"? (what a retard)
And where is other Red side?, Sihzuku get rid one of them by using Natsuru and Akane but where the rest?, could it be they become White side victim because refuse to battle blue side?
Quote:
Lol, Natsuru should give in to the other 3 girls instead of Kaede... he plainly doesn't have any chances with her. She confessed to the others that she fell love with Natsuru(fem version) and that she accepted to become a woman with a homosexual preference. All thanks to Natsuru, i think that switch is very hard to change. She even crawls in his bed during a "girls sleepover", expecting to have some hot yuri action with (fem Natsuru). Lol, she's already at that stage.... you can't stop it anymore.
She is? WOW! so Shizuku truly must get rid of her to get her man with her cunning plan. May be by utilize Akane and Mikoto
Quote:
But.............

Now that he is involved, the only way for him to fall for another girl is that the feelings for her will have to grow somehow.
In short,Any girl in his harem should still stand a chance.They just need to have his feelings for her grow stronger than that of him for Sakura.

Besides, i really wonder if Natsuru really likes Sakura.He's hasn't interacted with her much(male form)!

So.......................
Which girl in his harem do you guys think should win?
Well like human always say, First Love Never Dies
Who must win?, It's Shizuku, not only she is a perfect candidate (smart, beautiful,Cunning,charismatic), she also have same intention with Him, to reveal the purpose of this ridiculous battle. Not to mention she will chase him till the ends of the world

Natsuru: I'm so sorry Shizuku, I know your feeling to me, but I just cant return your feeling *fidgeting* I..I..Love Sakura
Shizuku: Never mind
Natsuru: So ...*putting on a happy face* you will stop chasing me?
Shizuku: In your dream *putting up an evil smile*
Natsuru:
Old 2009-10-10, 22:40   Link #285
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
So the evil army is White side and it's just like I thought in my previous post that they like some of Disciplinary Squad of Sekirei Plan
But I wonder if much blue bracelet kampfer deceased, where they grave?, didn't school mentioned about their disappearance?, or they simply said "Transferred to other school"? (what a retard)
And where is other Red side?, Sihzuku get rid one of them by using Natsuru and Akane but where the rest?, could it be they become White side victim because refuse to battle blue side?

She is? WOW! so Shizuku truly must get rid of her to get her man with her cunning plan. May be by utilize Akane and Mikoto
Hehe, she didn't notice that he changed back to a male when she crawled into his bed.

Spoiler for vol.5 picture:

I think that there were many decisive battles between Red and Blue before Natsuru joined and that most of the Blue ones were terminated by Shizuku. I hope we get soon a proper explanation in the anime .
Old 2009-10-10, 23:09   Link #286
surerman
Banned

Quote:
It should be that the other girls somehow gets Natsuru to have feelings for them that are strong enough to overpower his crush over Sakura.
And then they must over powered other girls love to win his affection

That will be a Loooo....ng - Ecchi - Pervert - Intense battle
Well good luck for you Shizu-sama, I'll cheer you on, just be sure to pull that air headed guy to your bed and push him down to "seal" him
Old 2009-10-10, 23:51   Link #287
surerman
Banned

Quote:
How to win Natsuru's affection
1.Get along.
2.Get Him to foster a liking for you.The requirement is lower for Sakura.
3.???
4.Profit!

Sooner or later,there will be a war.The Natsuru Heart Winning War!
That's war already started from the time shy Akane meet normal Natsuru , become intense when Shizuku spared by Natsuru, and boiling over when Mikoto come to Seitetsu in the end of vol.2 manga

May be you mean "Natsuru Confession War" (note: not "Confession to Natsuru War")
Old 2009-10-11, 01:07   Link #288
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Its like a reverse eroge,the girls try to win Natsuru over rather than Natsuru winning them over.Do you see Natsuru trying to win any of them except Sakura?

Of course, this only works if two way interaction is possible.

Here's a bit of fun
What if during the "girls sleepover".....

At Night Natsuru is sleeping in the bed during the sleepover...........
Natsuru suddenly awakes when he feels someone crawl into the bed he was sleeping in.....

In a visual novel version, here's the choices
"Who could it be?"

1.Sakura?
2.Akane!!?
3.It cant be....Shizuku!?
4.What is Mikoto doing here!?
5.Turn around and look.
6.Dont turn around,im not in kampher form!Pretend to be asleep!!
7.Push off whoever crawled in.
A real VN wouldn't have that many choices, lol. At most we'd have something more along the lines of:
'What should I do?'
1. Turn around and look (Might not be in Kampfer form, but who cares!)
2. Pretend to turn slightly to see who it is (Not in Kampfer form, must be careful)
3. Don't look, just wait for something to happen.
4. Escape!!!
Old 2009-10-11, 02:18   Link #289
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Oh yeah, before i log off for now, does Natsuru.....ever train up in using her powers?
Nope, he can't control his transformation, so that the most important thing he must learn first, the advantage quite big, like when one of the girl suddenly can't hold it anymore and attacking him he can save his virginity by turn to girl (but this is useless against Shizuku or Sakura ) or when no other kampfer close by and he need her power to safe some one in a pinch.

As long as I remember, Natsuru need another hostile Kampfer presence to turn him to Kampfer mode, and need another kampfer close by to keep her form intact.

He can be forced to change by other transformation-experienced kampfer like what Shizuku done to him (when enroll Female Natsuru name in Girl Building )or by Akane (when Sakura ask her to date before encounter Shizuku in her Kampfer mode at a Cafe).

And look like a Kampfer can use their weapon naturally, so learn to master it is not so important now (IMO)
Old 2009-10-11, 04:20   Link #290
surerman
Banned

Quote:
K,just came back.

Does anyone think Akane is sometimes too extreme in ether Tsun or Dere in both forms?
dunno....I didn't give so much attention to her (too busy to look at Shizuku
btw what is that Tsun and Dere about?
Old 2009-10-11, 04:26   Link #291
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

The more we get to see Akane in Kampfer form, the better. I like those tomboyish, ill-tempered characters.
Old 2009-10-11, 04:50   Link #292
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Finally visiting again after a few months, the manga doesn't seem to be progressing but I still got a question itching me...what happens to a kampfer when they lose?
Quote:
btw what is that Tsun and Dere about?
I suppose that tsun is her extremely shy side (normal) and her polar opposite is dere, her aggressive side (kampfer). If she changed from shy to normal, Natsuru might have paid a bit more attention to her...
Old 2009-10-11, 06:32   Link #293
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, it's one or the other anyway
Quote:
Things we dont know about in Kampfer
What happens if a Kampfer is defeated?
The purpose of the Kampfer War
Who are the Moderators?
What awaits the victor of the Kampfer War?
How are Kampfers selected?
I got high expectations in the answers of these questions, since they pretty much constitute the entire plot of the manga. Hopefully the anime will get to it soon enough^^
EDIT: To these I will add, why is it that only stuffed animals of Sakura's are handed to kampfers? And my thoughts are, Kaede corps started the kampfer project as a bet against others (potentially kampfers' parents) and when a kampfer loses their bracelet changes colour, so when there are only kampfers of one colour, the fighting ends. Oh, and kampfers don't die, but they lose their original gender/personality for all eternity

Last edited by Kafriel; 2009-10-11 at 07:11.
Old 2009-10-11, 07:51   Link #294
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well, it's one or the other anyway

I got high expectations in the answers of these questions, since they pretty much constitute the entire plot of the manga. Hopefully the anime will get to it soon enough^^
EDIT: To these I will add, why is it that only stuffed animals of Sakura's are handed to kampfers? And my thoughts are, Kaede corps started the kampfer project as a bet against others (potentially kampfers' parents) and when a kampfer loses their bracelet changes colour, so when there are only kampfers of one colour, the fighting ends. Oh, and kampfers don't die, but they lose their original gender/personality for all eternity
I prefer this than other alternative, since the latter is so cruel let's hope your prediction come true
Old 2009-10-11, 07:58   Link #295
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, people don't just go around killing each other just because they're told to do so by some horrid stuffed animals...Then again, that's why the white side exists!
Old 2009-10-11, 08:09   Link #296
Lummie

Found some interesting about what happens right after the defeat of a Kämpfer (source jap.wikia)

Spoiler for After the defeat of a Kämpfer...:
Old 2009-10-11, 09:07   Link #297
Lummie

Quote:
Slienced Eden of the East Selecao Supporter style?

Hmm this is getting dark........Im not liking it just too well.......a love action comedy having this too suddenly.......i hope they do present this well in the story to be believable.
Another thing that's still unknown in the story is the source of their powers. This unknown power is responsible for their transformation and it delivers a change in muscle strength and agility to the point that they reach the level of a super human.

Btw, Këmpfers who got chosen aren't chosen randomly. There's a strange relation between the chosen ones which is apparently the cause of becoming a Kämpfer. (Dunno what kind of relation, perhaps everyone who enters Natsuru's harem becomes a kämpfer XD)

Natsuru's group is really a bunch of clueless people, they don't even try to discover everything which leaves us with many questions.
Old 2009-10-11, 09:27   Link #298
Lummie

Quote:
Is it a subconsious desire in Natsuru to just keep living on and on the current life he has now?He actually enjoys life with his harem?(Okay, maybe except when they try to do sexual acts)

I had another thought.
if anything, Kampfer needs a Prequel or flashback.

It would be nice to see how things started, this whole kampfer business.This also includes Shizuku's red team defeating blue team members.

Well, if he keeps the life-style he's having now, a other group might appear with a different color to challenge him. I don't think he has time to finish off group White, only to start a new fight with a new team. Fighting your whole life as Kämpfer without knowing the price at end ain't a enjoyable thing you know.

One thing is strange in this story with the parents of the main characters:

Mikoto: Her parents are scholars who work in different countries to investigate ruins etc...

Natsuru: His parents both got transferred to work at a other place (dunno what it was called again)

Sakura: Both her parents are diplomats who work abroad.

I'm only not sure about both Akane and Shizuku's parents but apparently parents aren't important in this story.

Another Note: In the whole story we won't find any other Male/Female mixture type and he's the only male ever to become a kämpfer.

Last edited by Lummie; 2009-10-11 at 10:10.
Old 2009-10-11, 10:47   Link #299
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
I had a thought.

If they started selling these Animal Entrails series dolls, would you buy one?

*Looks back a few days ago......*
Dang, how did i get entangled in this manga discussion thread?
i'd buy one, though it would be shizuku's electrocuted linx.
Old 2009-10-11, 11:58   Link #300
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i'd buy one, though it would be shizuku's electrocuted linx.
Same here

but I'll get the normal one, if the one I buy can speak and suddenly transform my body to opposite gender, I'll throw it immediately to Fire

another strange in this manga is separate building of the school, say if a teacher is a male and he have class in Female side, what should he do?, cross dressing?
That will make the administration job much harder than normal (co-ed building)

Are the school so worried that their student start breeding in the territory?
This separated building gave some negative effect to student from both side

Just look at Shizuku, IMO, her aggressive behavior toward Natsuru is one of the negative effect that I mentioned above

To not meet your opposite sex for 2 years (she's in 3rd years if I'm correct) and then suddenly some "plain-guy" (that can transform to a very beautiful girl) appear infront of her, it's no wonder that she want to grab and hold him.

She's also need some toy's to play, when must keep her grade flawless, keep her duty as president and then deal with Kampfer battle. Natsuru is perfect to bully and she have the power to do it, so...Let's the torture begin

Natsuru I pity you, just surrender allright?, for your own sake
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen