Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-27, 18:05   Link #541
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Agreed. At the end of the Zabuza arc, Naruto creates a few Kage Bunshins in an attmempt to scare Gaato's men. Kakashi states that, though his chakra supply is low, he can use the same amount of chakra as Naruto to do the same thing, and ends up creating about 100 Kage Bunshins (I realize it's the anime, and may be filler, but bear with me for the sake of having an example). Knowing this, it seems, not only logical that Naruto could create 1000 Kage Bunshins by himself, but downright obvious. I don't disagree that a lot of what ArashiStorm said was ridiculous, but this seems like a pretty blatant fact.
yea it happened in the manga too, so dont worry..^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
answer =

Let's just forget that you ignored the most important part of my comment and making a meaningless response bye advicing me to not make any blank statements when you are doing it as much as you like? (fair?) Your even claiming they were powerfull to experiment with Kyuubi, that's more far-fetched then me assuming that Konoha would've lost in forces compared to Konoha or that they had a ninja equal to Yondaime (claimed as the greatest ninja ever).

Man are you for real? You're claiming she was the former container? He wouldn't know bye who he was contained? And he wouldn't make the link Uzumaki. Like I said the only thing that could play against it if he wouldn't know Narutos last name. If you gonna try to trash this reason at least say that the Kyuubi never called him Uzumaki... Don't be as naive to think he wouldn't make the link if he would know his last name and was contained bye her.

So easy, so original. Let's give the writing to a 6 year old while we at it. Happens to a lot of people, I don't know in which poor country you live but in my country that % ain't even 0.01% prolly. But guess you gonna say that Naruto happens in a ninja era and they don't have advanced medicians. Only ones that can heal themself at the spot after a fatal injury (Tsunade).

"Doesn't it lose significance to the story if Naruto is just an other one of the Kyuubi containers. I mean I THINK it's a lot cooler if Naruto would be unique in this aspect." Man I'll repeat this point cause that's my opinion. You're right that they were weapons and everybody tried to make use of them... Still so far Kyuubi is portraited as special and Naruto beeing his jinchuuriki to but you wanna make him just

So it would be new to the old geezers but not new to Yondaime? Man how much are you gonna contradict yourself?
Just so you know it's stated that several times that he wasn't something completely new.
But you are still ignoring the whole time that the fourth was the only one considered to be strong enough to face the Kyuubi. You wanna give the credit even to "insert random ninja". I mean Yondaime is only considered the greatest ever but your claiming that his biggest achievement would be possible bye random ninjas. How much do you wanna disrespect the fourths legend?

Well the probability of me even commenting even further on this subject is close to 1% (or you got to impress me bye saying something smart for a change) cause I could never convince you till Kishi has prooven otherwise. But heck if it ever happens to be true I'll send you all the money on my bankaccount...

Can't believe I wasted 15 minutes on this that will be in vain again. At least I'm glad I've read that some guys agreed with some of my points.
That wouldn;t count as medicine.. seeing as its a jutsu...it kills her slowly (shortens life) and she cant use it on anyone else but herself...
and thats exactly the point YOU THINK its a lot cooler if Naruto's unique in that aspect...(this is a forum.. share your opinion dont push it on people) and if im not mistaken, Shukaku was sealed into others before Gaara, but Gaara was still badass even though he wasnt unique to the shukaku (just a point, dont agree if you want)

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:35.
GetsuugaTenshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 18:58   Link #542
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

hmmm Kushina had Red Hair .... Some maybe she is related to Karin Maybe she is sister of Naruto

Just joking ... but still someone can think of such theory lol
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 19:22   Link #543
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
hmmm Kushina had Red Hair .... Some maybe she is related to Karin Maybe she is sister of Naruto

Just joking ... but still someone can think of such theory lol
^ ^ karin's a sexy beast but no.. >,> please no,,,
anyways ^ ^ the RED hair thing could possibly be a lead-in to Pein being related to naruto (yellow-yondaime+red-Kushina=Orange-Pein... OR...just a lead in to Pein being his hafl brother as some other theories have thrown around.

DId that chidori sasuke did to itachi have a snakes head? COuld that be...orochi's powers fusing?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:35.
Old 2007-08-27, 19:59   Link #544
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Agreed. At the end of the Zabuza arc, Naruto creates a few Kage Bunshins in an attmempt to scare Gaato's men. Kakashi states that, though his chakra supply is low, he can use the same amount of chakra as Naruto to do the same thing, and ends up creating about 100 Kage Bunshins (I realize it's the anime, and may be filler, but bear with me for the sake of having an example). Knowing this, it seems, not only logical that Naruto could create 1000 Kage Bunshins by himself, but downright obvious. I don't disagree that a lot of what ArashiStorm said was ridiculous, but this seems like a pretty blatant fact.
Well I think that has to do with with how well the person can control their chakra...As you mentioned Naruto only managed to create 4 and Kakashi with better chakra control and using the same amount of chakra created alot more. as for Naruto creating 1000 on his own in the instance of Gaara vs Naruto Sasuke mentions the large increase in chakra when Naruto created his bunshins, which suggest that at that time he tapped into the fox's chakra...Did he tap into the fox's chakra during his training for his new jutsu...well imo think he was since it seemed to me that yamato was constantly supressing the Kyuubi chakra. Supressing doesn't mean competly stopping, it could me a great lowering.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:02   Link #545
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Well I think that has to do with with how well the person can control their chakra...As you mentioned Naruto only managed to create 4 and Kakashi with better chakra control and using the same amount of chakra created alot more. as for Naruto creating 1000 on his own in the instance of Gaara vs Naruto Sasuke mentions the large increase in chakra when Naruto created his bunshins, which suggest that at that time he tapped into the fox's chakra...Did he tap into the fox's chakra during his training for his new jutsu...well imo think he was since it seemed to me that yamato was constantly supressing the Kyuubi chakra. Supressing doesn't mean competly stopping, it could me a great lowering.
I don't mean to say that Naruto didn't tap into the Kyuubi chakra while he was training, I just mean that, to say Naruto couldn't create that many kage bunshins without tapping into the Kyuubi's power is silly.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:12   Link #546
X_Danny_X

has it been confirmed that he tapped into the Kyuubi chakara? remember, in the Gaara arc, Naruto created numerous amount of clones there with his own. he could of done without the kyuubi, i mean after all it has been like 2.5 years so i am assuming that he mastered to control his chakara better to produce more clones.

even without the kyuubi he has great stamina and endurance. it was mentioned that Naruto resistance to the Kyuubi damaging chakara is pretty good, if it was another person as the container then that container would of suffered great damage, well Naruto is the Fourth's son, so greatness is to be expected now and not be surprised by it.
Old 2007-08-27, 20:24   Link #547
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
has it been confirmed that he tapped into the Kyuubi chakara? remember, in the Gaara arc, Naruto created numerous amount of clones there with his own. he could of done without the kyuubi, i mean after all it has been like 2.5 years so i am assuming that he mastered to control his chakara better to produce more clones.

even without the kyuubi he has great stamina and endurance. it was mentioned that Naruto resistance to the Kyuubi damaging chakara is pretty good, if it was another person as the container then that container would of suffered great damage, well Naruto is the Fourth's son, so greatness is to be expected now and not be surprised by it.
I think that's what ArashiStorm was trying to say.,..as well as many others in this forum.. but so many people are too stubborn and haters to naruto to accept it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
what irks me is that although Naruto doesn't have his dad's tendencies (fighting style, intelligence, etc), he's been taught Rasengan but not that body flicker thing.
that's pretty much the only thing that can keep up with Sasuke's own agility, and I think it would be an incredible asset against the sharingan. But noooo. Either Jiraiya doesn't know it, or it just never crossed his mind that Naruto could use that to fend off Akatsuki.

We're not even told that Naruto can't simply learn it because he doesn't have the right conditions for it.

Also, the Death God Seal is supposed to take both souls, correct? but it only took Yondaime's? I wonder if Yondaime is actually sealed somewhere inside Naruto too, except Kyuubi has been somehow hiding him... haha, imagine how awesome that would be.

but it'd be ridiculous too.

arrgggg *bangs head against desk*

Maybe no one else knows how to do it? Jiraiya and kakashi only know rasengan because the 4th showed it to them.. mnaybe he didnt reveal his body flicker ( or he would've but he died)

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:38.
Old 2007-08-27, 21:21   Link #548
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
has it been confirmed that he tapped into the Kyuubi chakara?
Again, the problem is not whether he can create that many bunshins or not. The problem is using 1000 bunshins for training, the training Kakashi asked him to do. And without using Kyuubi's chakra Naruto cannot use that training method, effectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
as for Naruto creating 1000 on his own in the instance of Gaara vs Naruto Sasuke mentions the large increase in chakra when Naruto created his bunshins, which suggest that at that time he tapped into the fox's chakra...
As far as I know, Naruto used his own remaining chakra for that technique, not Kyuubi's chakra (his eyes were not Kyuubi eyes in the manga, and his chakra was portrayed as blue in the anime). He used Kyuubi's chakra when he summoned Gamabunta and then later on trying to hit Gaara.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 22:40   Link #549
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
That's what i said before, how did Yondaime know such a jutsu ever existed in the first place ? Every jutsu need to be tested so how did he know about the death god unless he had seen him before ?!! But that also goes for Chiyo creating the tensei jutsu to give her life to someone dead !! how did she do something like that ?!! I mean a justu needs molding chakra and forming seals and some ninjutsu requires to determine what is your nature element but how did chiyo and Yondaime come to the conclusion that once you do these seals in this order and do all of these conditions you will actually acheive the tensei jutsu or the death god thing unless you at least saw it once. This will be a crack in the story unless we actually see a good explanation from Kishi same goes for the curse seal, how did Orochimaru come up with it and why is he the only one who can do it, he is some sort of a vampire lol (Vampires, death God , tensei ) i think the demon theory about madara and the uchiha might come right then lol
ArashiStorm and many others were asking that but people shot em down.. just leave it be until Kishi decides to tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
His red eyes are Kyuubis eyes. I mean that's as obvious as hell from the start with some logical thinking. And if you don't even want to aknowledge that they even made it more obvious while he is fighting vs Oro and they have a imaginary Kyuubi in front of Oro and they focus in on his eyes and then show Narutos eyes who are identically the same with 3 tails.

Tho if you take your Kushina was the previous container of Kyuubi that's possible ofc that she had the same eyes. But well I'll just say it now already that theorie is as much gonna be comming true as me winning euromillions this week cause I ain't gonna buy a ticket for it. But go a head with your silly assumptions, they crack me up tbh.
*sigh* so many points that were already made ...and badmouthed by people like you..........
It was obvious anytime naruto tapped into Kyuubi's chakra his eyes changed >,> yet u shot that down.. but argh nevermind... not here to start problems...
but the 9 tails breaking out is a theory that can be proven likely to happen (seeing from Gaara's shukaku release)

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:39.
Old 2007-08-27, 22:54   Link #550
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetsuugaTenshou View Post
ArashiStorm and many others were asking that but people shot em down.. just leave it be until Kishi decides to tell
He seems to have come back today or yesterday in another form, so no harm done...(though it would have been more advisable and less noticeable if at least, the annoying writing style would have changed)
Old 2007-08-27, 22:56   Link #551
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
He seems to have come back today or yesterday in another form, so no harm done...(though it would have been more advisable and less noticeable if at least, the annoying writing style would have changed)
Hm? what do you mean?

I was reading what some poeple were saying about Naruto hacing to use the kyuubi to make the clones live so long during fuuton training, and they're wrong. When naruto was training, you can clearly see all the clones have normal eyes (naruto's eyes change when he uses the kyuubi chakra). The only clone to have those eyes and use the kyuubi chakra was the one/ones that went crazy from stress and unleashed kyuubi .. and anyways Yamato was there to keep the Kyuubi in check...IF it came out,not because naruto was constantly using it, so in example, he was only there to stop the rogue clones or naruto if he went kyuubi

you can check chapter 328-330 for confirmation by looking at naruto

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:39.
Old 2007-08-27, 23:51   Link #552
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Would be quite a good tear jerker if both parents had sacrificed themselves for the village.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:03   Link #553
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Would be quite a good tear jerker if both parents had sacrificed themselves for the village.
not really, seeing that most people suspected the 4th as naruto's father and still, not really sad that he did die for the village...
Old 2007-08-28, 00:07   Link #554
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Hm? what do you mean?
Let's see, multiple double posts, starting the sentence with lower characters, using same kind of symbols, using the same kind of wording/sentencing style. And, lastly, that is as much as I can tell.
Old 2007-08-28, 00:10   Link #555
Ichimaru

i think its still too early for pein and naruto to have an encounter....or maybe

jiraiya and pein fighting to a stalemate, BH and naruto comes to only be told lets gtfo and withdraw back to our bases.....jiraiya spills everything to naruto etc etc and he could be ur elder bro/half......

Pein plays the blaming game...blaming naruto for his parents death etc....naruto goes stfu this is my way of the ninja...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:33   Link #556
GetsuugaTenshou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Let's see, multiple double posts, starting the sentence with lower characters, using same kind of symbols, using the same kind of wording/sentencing style. And, lastly, that is as much as I can tell.
coincidences?
Old 2007-08-28, 01:38   Link #557
ptmpnc

OMG, if this is true, the 4th must have created an unbelievable master plan.

Spoiler for Team Jiraiya:
ptmpnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 03:27   Link #558
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
coincidences?
He's refering to the fact you're using up posts when you don't need to.
Just quote » copy; quote someone else » paste what you copied earlier; repeat.....

Most people consider it trolling, since it looks like you're tring to grab pages, instead of posting.
Since there's an edit option and you are able to delete posts, your actions seem even more wrong.

I guess that's what Sazelyt was tring to say.
Old 2007-08-28, 05:19   Link #559
mahbod

mayehm u say the second jiraya and naruto related,.... but the first and second are brothers ^)^
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 06:02   Link #560
seiji_kun

@ FRS training

Spoiler for pic:

If you ask me it states almost exactly that he is gonna be using Kyuubi.

And I thougth Yamatos ability was for keeping Naruto in line for not overusing Kyuubis chakra. If he ain't using it at all during the training and theire is only leeking a bit at moments it seems to me he doesn't need him. I mean things can't overflow if you ain't tapping from them.

Or am I that wrong?

Btw I wonder if he even can create the FRS without tapping from Kyuubi. Seemed to me it was a Kyuubi-eyed Naruto that was holding the FRS vs Kazuzu.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-28 at 09:40.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote