Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-13, 18:52   Link #501
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
agreed, he isnt on a mission to wipe out the uchiha, he jsut tested his ability. he doesnt need to test it further on tobi
Do you actually believe that excuse he used?
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 23:46   Link #502
Chimie

Read Kakashi Gaiden again please. I don't think this is a manga thread...

Spoiler:
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 05:22   Link #503
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Remeber Obito died on the mission with the fourth to rock country. So if obito survived the mission some how than itachi might not have know he was alive. I think Danzou(anbu roots ex leader) is obito.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 10:37   Link #504
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Obito could have been rescued by the rock country´s ninjas, in order to get some informations about the target of Kakashi´s team. At leas the rock ninjas are the only ones left that could have known that Obito lied under thos rocks....maybe they had a high skilled medical ninja with them....

Just imagine the following:^^

......O
T..........B
......I
It shall be sth like a circle^^ Obitos face/mask looks like that...start reading at O xD
Old 2007-07-15, 12:52   Link #505
Chimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Obito could have been rescued by the rock country´s ninjas, in order to get some informations about the target of Kakashi´s team. At leas the rock ninjas are the only ones left that could have known that Obito lied under thos rocks....maybe they had a high skilled medical ninja with them....

Just imagine the following:^^

......O
T..........B
......I
It shall be sth like a circle^^ Obitos face/mask looks like that...start reading at O xD
A lot of people don't know Japanese so they don't know this, (It still works out, but just to help you from sounding stupid)

Japanese letters are two english letters long (a consonant and a vowel) except vowels can be by themselves. So Obito's name would be O-BI-TO so when you reverse letters in japanese, you don't acctually flip the BI and the TO; it becomes

TO-BI-O

Like I said, still works out, but there are no circles or rearranging letters or anything.
Old 2007-07-15, 12:57   Link #506
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu
We don't know exactly why Itachi murdered the Uchiha Clan.
I thought he did it to prove himself worthy to join Akatsuki
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-15, 13:20   Link #507
Chimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
I thought he did it to prove himself worthy to join Akatsuki

Thats just speculation.
Old 2007-07-15, 13:44   Link #508
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
Thats just speculation.
All we can do is speculate.....
Maybe Itachi killed his clan, to make Sasuke getting stronger for some reason. Maybe AL?

I know....just speculation...
Old 2007-09-01, 08:32   Link #509
Namikaze Minato

yo u guys might think obito is tobi but in manga chapter 364 page 18 hes the master mind behind Akatsuki also in that same page he states hes madara uchiha and if u guys dont know whos that hes the first uchiha plus on page 19 of chapter 364 he has a sharigan so........

Last edited by Namikaze Minato; 2007-09-01 at 08:36. Reason: spelling lmao
Namikaze Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 10:02   Link #510
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

We don't necessarily know that Madara was the first Uchiha, just that he was one of the first. I never see the theory about the statue at the Valley of the End being Madara anymore, but I still think that is a very real possibility. Either way, there's discussion (in other threads, mind you) about the reality of the name Uchiha Madara...whether it is the name of a person, or a title received among the Uchiha clan. If the latter is true, anyone (including Obito, if he is alive) could be Madara, as it's not but a title bestowed upon he who has mastered all levels of the sharingan and, being as there are no Uchiha left to assign the title to someone, Tobi (or whoever) could just claim it for himself. Anyway, this is really discussion for another topic, so I'll leave it at that...
Old 2007-09-01, 10:11   Link #511
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Spoiler for -________-:
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 16:10   Link #512
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
We don't necessarily know that Madara was the first Uchiha, just that he was one of the first. I never see the theory about the statue at the Valley of the End being Madara anymore, but I still think that is a very real possibility. Either way, there's discussion (in other threads, mind you) about the reality of the name Uchiha Madara...whether it is the name of a person, or a title received among the Uchiha clan. If the latter is true, anyone (including Obito, if he is alive) could be Madara, as it's not but a title bestowed upon he who has mastered all levels of the sharingan and, being as there are no Uchiha left to assign the title to someone, Tobi (or whoever) could just claim it for himself. Anyway, this is really discussion for another topic, so I'll leave it at that...
I agree with it - Madara was probably the most powerfull Uchiha clan member and had some "rare" power. Still Tobi said that He HAVE(or IS) POWER of Uchiha Madara, not that he IS Uchicha Madara.

That is just one more Speculation ... To know the truth we must wait to see what Kishi is going to do :P
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 18:06   Link #513
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I'm not too concerned with how "close" Tobi & Obito are or could be the same person. I am more interested in someone like Tobi who introduces himself as a sort of a clown type of character, running away from fights allowing Deidara to do all of the work then later accepting all of the credit. Yet reacts almost inhuman when being struck [Chp 357 for example] and later comes out with a totally different personality and tone. This guy was, whoever he ends up being, he was intentionally made to fool people. He wants people to think he's weak or foolish (i.e. Kisame's remarks about him running away), so that in reality he is a much faster fighter or what not. And I wouldn't downplay any Tobi/Obito theories just yet because anything can happen in a manga. People are always dying and then coming back somehow. I don't think Zetsu saved Tobi/Obito (if that's who you think he is) I think Madara may be more like a FMA "Dante" like person, perhaps found a dying Obito, (yes you would give your eye if you thought were going to die obviously you would no longer need it) saved him and trained him (like Dante did with Lyra) and then somehow swicthed bodies. I think that could def. be a possibility, but that would all depend on Tobi being Obito which until he removes his mask he will just remain enigmatic Tobi/Madara.
Old 2007-09-01, 18:45   Link #514
Maitasuke Uchiha
Madara+Itachi+Sasuke=Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecterVR View Post
People lust for the sharingan, maybe someone got to it before ANBU did, (someone who knew it was there), and found the boy in good enough condition to revive him and/or brainwash.

Crazy crackpot theory, but I didn't really think it through.
who nos maybe oro was watching and waiting and came at the last minute before he took a dirt nap revived him and wen he joined akatsuki zetsu took him under his wing.
Maitasuke Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 21:59   Link #515
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitasuke Uchiha View Post
who nos maybe oro was watching and waiting and came at the last minute before he took a dirt nap revived him and wen he joined akatsuki zetsu took him under his wing.
I don't know if I understood you entirely correctly, but if you're talking about Tobi, he was already Zetsu's subordinate before he joined Akatsuki...that was how Tobi got in, he got approval from Zetsu (well, half of him at least )
Old 2007-09-02, 17:58   Link #516
Nameless

Tobi didn't say he was Madara, stop changing the script.

The words were:
"I will show you the power of Sharingan, the power of Uchiha Madara"

He was saying something along the lines of "I have the power of Uchiha Madara" or something along those lines.

Timeline wise, it wouldn't make sense for Kyuubi to know who Madara was if he was still alive. Kyuubi's been sealed in Naruto for 15 years and Obito died when Kakashi was already older doing missions.

What I figure is:
Spoiler:
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 18:07   Link #517
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
Tobi didn't say he was Madara, stop changing the script.

The words were:
"I will show you the power of Sharingan, the power of Uchiha Madara"

He was saying something along the lines of "I have the power of Uchiha Madara" or something along those lines.

Timeline wise, it wouldn't make sense for Kyuubi to know who Madara was if he was still alive. Kyuubi's been sealed in Naruto for 15 years and Obito died when Kakashi was already older doing missions.
The line can be interpretted in two ways... one is the way you said it, and other can be tobi speaking in the third person. Talking in the third person is a classic way for character to gloat and show off having a big ego.

Also, we have seen character who were immortal before, so hearing that uchiha madara could have been alive long ago and alive today is not strange... Especially since with the mask on, we have no idea how old tobi might actually be.

i myself lean more towards the what you think that he wasn't saying he WAS uchiha madara, and that he is obito who is claiming to have the power of madara... however, i always keep myself open to reasonable doubt, so i won't be surprised if he really is madara
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 18:11   Link #518
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Think of it as a jinchuuriki/bijuu situation

Obito = jinchuuriki/host
Madara = bijuu /controller

You know? The sorta I help you, you help me deal, in which case, Madara revived Obito, Obito let Madara use his body.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 18:20   Link #519
Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post

Obito = jinchuuriki/host

You know? The sorta I help you, you help me deal, in which case, Madara revived Obito, Obito let Madara use his body.
We've seen too much of that already, but with Kishimoto lately, it wouldn't surprise me if what you're saying is true.

The most reasonable belief that would play into foreshadowing/plot development:
Spoiler:

The belief that would play into Kishimoto's fanboyism of Sasuke and Itachi:
Spoiler:

The belief that would play into Sasuke/Itachi fans:
Spoiler:

Either way, we can all agree on one thing:
Tobi is a big thing. He's not some lacky like Hidan or Deidara, and it's pretty clear the fact that Kakuzo vouched for him, he didn't have to show his power to Pein or the other Akatsuki members which could very likely have to do with just how menacing his power is.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 10:01   Link #520
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post

Obito = jinchuuriki/host

I already mentioned this thoery not so populair tho =/

anyway the valley of the end why is it called like that I think uchiha Madara and Shodai had a fight there. I dont know anymore who killed shodai but if its madara its probably why he the ms
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote