Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-23, 06:06   Link #4861
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
she is not suppose to. she is a support character not a front line fighter.
Hahaha, someone link the Chamo diagram of the Negi Party. Nodoka is definitely part of the rear guard.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 10:08   Link #4862
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well, the translation for ch 280 is out!
Spoiler for ch 280:
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 10:33   Link #4863
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Well, the translation for ch 280 is out!
Spoiler for ch 280:
Who didn't see that last one coming, amirite?
Old 2010-02-24, 02:01   Link #4864
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Spoiler for Chapter 280:
Old 2010-02-24, 02:26   Link #4865
GreatTeacherKen

Spoiler for ch 280:
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 06:20   Link #4866
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Didn't see that coming at all...

Nodoka... how you've grown...
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 13:47   Link #4867
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Nodokas pro man, learning even basic magic she can be really useful in combat with her artifact <.< course she had to let her guard down tho /sigh stupid little chats and qq feast.

Cant wait for the spoilers for 281 hopefully theres an actual fight starting ^^
Old 2010-02-24, 19:13   Link #4868
BerryDoyle

Man, Setsuna's new sword is huge! I mean, yeah, Rakan's was way bigger, but he's Rakan. This is different. I want to see her use it more (and if that means we get to see more of Konoka "channeling magic power", I'm happy.)

Nodoka really did take a few levels in badass. I'm happy. She's learning how to be useful (and keep herself alive) in a fight! Yay!
BerryDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 03:41   Link #4869
celestialguy

Just read chp 280, I have to agree that Nodoka grew so much in such a short amount of time. I never knew you could use mind reading like this in a battle. 2 thumbs up for Nodoka!

I wish they would make a better name for the master key. I mean "Great Grand Master Key?" Come on... give it a better name it's the key that controls the fate of the world!

I'm curious as to why Dynamis said that they are forbidden to harm humans physically but he can take their souls??? Why not just kill them outright?

Another question, is Asuna immune to the magic of the code of the life maker?
celestialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 06:48   Link #4870
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Nice chapter o.o; I know Nodoka is useful and probably one of the most dangerous partner that Negi have ....but, did her artefact got burned in this chapter ? o.o; Can they repair it back ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 07:35   Link #4871
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Nice chapter o.o; I know Nodoka is useful and probably one of the most dangerous partner that Negi have ....but, did her artefact got burned in this chapter ? o.o; Can they repair it back ?
One of the smaller books she can summon got burned. It should be fine after she turns it off and back on, like the one book that Fate petrified.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:20   Link #4872
ZeroForever

As it's implied that the code of the life maker magic draws from Asuna I would assume she is immune to it. (note that the first thing after getting hit with the magic Rakan thinks of is that they somehow captured Asuna)

As noted unless the fire had special properties the artifact should refresh post pactio refresh, only downside right now is that any copies she gave out would likely refresh as well so chisame/negi's copy would likely be lost to.
Old 2010-02-25, 17:36   Link #4873
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialguy View Post
Just read chp 280, I have to agree that Nodoka grew so much in such a short amount of time. I never knew you could use mind reading like this in a battle. 2 thumbs up for Nodoka!
Actually, this type of mind reading has been seen before back when Nodoka first received the Diarium Ejus (with her using the book to read Kotarou's attacks and pass the information to Negi).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever
As noted unless the fire had special properties the artifact should refresh post pactio refresh, only downside right now is that any copies she gave out would likely refresh as well so chisame/negi's copy would likely be lost to.
Of course, given how the copy that Negi and Chisame have at the moment is the "main book", it may be a while before Nodoka can desummon it.
Old 2010-02-26, 02:10   Link #4874
Nesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryDoyle View Post
Man, Setsuna's new sword is huge! I mean, yeah, Rakan's was way bigger, but he's Rakan. This is different. I want to see her use it more (and if that means we get to see more of Konoka "channeling magic power", I'm happy.)

Nodoka really did take a few levels in badass. I'm happy. She's learning how to be useful (and keep herself alive) in a fight! Yay!
LOL Setsuna's new sword is extra big due to oju sama's boost up magic powers :P

Nodoka definately did learn a heck of a lot of stuff from her bounty hunter friends. and with the new revelation of fiding that key, man they might never leave loL!
Old 2010-02-26, 02:36   Link #4875
AstroNerdBoy

Time for a switch to chapter 281 and a switch of character love. ^_^

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/201...er-images.html

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 03:01   Link #4876
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

^
Spoiler for c 281:
Old 2010-02-26, 09:02   Link #4877
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Chacha's pacto need some major nerfing! It's raw power beats anything shown in the manga so far by a HUGE margin.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 09:08   Link #4878
kwendy

Quote:
Nodoka definately did learn a heck of a lot of stuff from her bounty hunter friends
Well, you can say this as a joke, but are you really mean that she learned that fron Canis Niger-like people?

Nodoka looked cool for the moment. A bit regratable she can't fight properly. Well, the whole between she and high-class mages is unsurpassable.

By the way, since Setsuna is a Ki user, could this sword be some kind of kanka replasement to make use of Konoka's power? And since Konoe Konoka does not posses any deadly combat spells or so, does this mean that Sakurazaki can use in this battle the same amounts of power as Jack and Negi?
Old 2010-02-26, 10:32   Link #4879
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Chacha's pacto need some major nerfing! It's raw power beats anything shown in the manga so far by a HUGE margin.
Not really. it's got a lot of raw power, but "nuke it from orbit" is somewhat limited in applications. It's useful in large scale battles like this one, and when you no longer care about friendly fire, or whether or not you take your objective intact.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 13:38   Link #4880
ZeroForever

I don't think anyone saw that coming... satillite beam canon of doom... (though out of the pactio's we have saw I would still rate it below Asuna's, Negi's, Rakans, and, Alberio's).

Tags
action, fantasy