AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-13, 23:54   Link #21
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Ok fair enough, my bad for jumping on yer case, well not really jumping, just curious about some things myself. But it's all good, like I said to each his own, I'm sure some of us have liked episodes others didn't. As for Matsumoto, I dunno why there is so many haters, I mean she isn't all that great, but she isn't that bad either. For me I don't hate her and I don't love her. Perhaps it's her being so chest blessed lol, maybe if she was more the size of a Rukia, Soi Fon or even Hiyori I would like her more... I have an affinity for the lesser endowed girls. Yoruichi being the exception of course.
Old 2007-06-14, 01:01   Link #22
Lendial

hitsu said it best

"this is starting to become a pain in the butt"

the animation has gone down a bit and it seems really dragged out
Old 2007-06-14, 01:05   Link #23
bunnyblaster

Wow. Bleach filler has reached Naruto filler level. A complete waste of time. Can the plot be any more transperant? Ranjiku lets some adult male just die right in front of her while she keeps rescuing some annoying kid? I say let the pest of a kid die for being such a nuissance.
Old 2007-06-14, 02:38   Link #24
Azure King
Snr Spammer

i just find it funny that Matsumoto is doing everything she can to save that brat soul, but just watches that other soul get eaten by the hollow, other then that, a complete waste of time and quite painful to watch, i just hope that these fillers don't last too long
Old 2007-06-14, 03:12   Link #25
Meloria

Indeed!~ They should just catch up to the manga and stop with the fillers so everyone can get another year worth of a non-manga story arc!~ =_= Either that or drag the original episodes out as long as possible!~ It'll be awesome to read the posts complaining about the super slow pacing here once that happens!~

Although the animation was off, I didn't mind the episode at all which seems to be leading into a nice arc. There were some wierd issues with Matsumoto as the above mentioned though. I think now is the best time for this non-manga piece to expand on time for the next event that takes place from the manga, at least it gives some extra weeks for new manga material - possibly add some of those week delays too. (which have happened a few times already)
Old 2007-06-14, 03:55   Link #26
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Havent seen the episode, looks okay actually. Obviously screenshots can't tell much about either animation quality or episode storyline, so I shall wait till I see the actual episode before i say anything. But 1 comment: The arrancar is wayyyyy too similar to GF. Would have preferred if they had something different.
Old 2007-06-14, 06:59   Link #27
EoT
~~

The episode wasn't as bad as some people have said but there definitely were some bad parts in it such as Hitsiguya's release creating a larger attack than his Bankai would of and portraying Matsumuto as weak by her running and being defenseless when she was at that tree when they all were around her and she could do nothing but shout "Captain!"

And did anyone else notice the girl in the car was playing a ocarina ?
Old 2007-06-14, 07:05   Link #28
Flashdance
Tower

This episode wasnt soo bad. 4.5/10
But I would give it 2 extra points if there was Kenpachi in it ^^

Anyway at least no crappy fanservice. The fight scenes were not as good as they couldve been, but the multiplying arrancar was a nice idea.
If they wanted to they could make these fillers so much better.
Old 2007-06-14, 08:16   Link #29
Eclipze

Thats it. This mini-arc's Arrancar = Naruto.
Spoiler:

Oh come on, more creative Arrancar abilities please.
Old 2007-06-14, 09:26   Link #30
Vicious108

Just saw the episode... and yes, it was really bad. No need to explain why I think, its pretty damn obvious.

The animation was probably the worst Ive ever seen from Bleach. To think there are still at least 3 more weeks of this awful "arc"...
Old 2007-06-14, 11:02   Link #31
Littlecloud

Ok ... My conclusion about the epi : ... c-r-a-p.
Let's just skip bleach 4 a few week .
Hope this arc just doesn't end with some thing like : " Ichigo , I'm .. your father " .
Old 2007-06-14, 11:37   Link #32
Charlo

Endless Twilight, three more weeks? oO i think im gonna die now. And i didnt even watch the episode xD
Old 2007-06-14, 11:55   Link #33
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
glad im not the only one who noticed how filler like this ep was...what could have been done in half an ep is taking 3-4 >_<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-06-14, 12:34   Link #34
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
And did anyone else notice the girl in the car was playing a ocarina ?
I think I pointed that out on my first post in this thread, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashdance View Post
This episode wasnt soo bad. 4.5/10
But I would give it 2 extra points if there was Kenpachi in it ^^
I know how ya feel. I would give it 7 more points if Hiyori was in it
Old 2007-06-14, 12:51   Link #35
benji000
You are not Gundam

The animation in this episode is bad and might possibly be inaccurate (like Hitsuyaga being taller than usual), and i can't believe matsumatao and the pretty guy (forgot the name of him) just let souls get eaten.

Man, i hope these filler episodes finish soon, and i want to see more progress on Ichigo's hollow training.
Old 2007-06-14, 13:48   Link #36
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Why is it a good thing?
It's a good thing because some people won't be able to vote on a poll without actually having to see an episode in question. The comments and votes have much more weight when a fan bases observation after watching an episode!

As for why I thought Rangiku lost some points in coolness factor, someone else had to deal with even one lowly/retarded arrancar for her. It was Ikkaku in the last episode, and this episode, its her taichou. Granted, her role in this series is pretty much restricted to being an eye-candy, but she still fought some cool battle on her own. I also find character with strong personality who are also capable of showing empathy, cool. Rukia is one of my favorite character in the series because of that exact reason regardless of her usefulness.
Old 2007-06-14, 14:25   Link #37
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Well, I watched episode and I must say one Thing - Animation was really crappy ><. I really don't mind fillers and for me this arc is interesting, but I have few things to point :
-Matsumoto was standing and looking when other soul had been eaten ... Well maybe she just didn't like that man :P
-Why Hitsugaya didn't do Soul Burial on that man with glasses ? He should do that.
-Like I said earlier animation ... Sometimes Matsumoto sword looked like wakazaki not katana :P(it was shorter than it should be)
Old 2007-06-14, 14:33   Link #38
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
-Why Hitsugaya didn't do Soul Burial on that man with glasses ? He should do that.)
He's a n00b.

He runs with his sword unsheathed, for crying out loud...
Old 2007-06-14, 15:27   Link #39
digitalmaster287

Wow, this is probably the first time Ive ever actually noticed an anime get crappier because of fillers w/o knowing they were fillers first. I mean this episode was just bad. Bleach has really gone downhill the past few eps...
Old 2007-06-14, 19:32   Link #40
Lendial

people calling something naruto-fillerish really says alot
Closed Thread