Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 23:44   Link #41
acidflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Hmm I have no reason to think Bleach's fillers could be better then Naruto's..

Anyway, I don't see what so "spoilerific" about that poster exept if you consider the character featuring in it as a spoiler. But I'm quite glad my favorite captain will be in it.

The only diffrence so far with Naruto (fillers appart) is the constancy in the storyline. The way it never focus on a side-line story for more then an episode or so. The past is also much faster. But you are right that Naruto is getting quite boring. In fact I've stopped watching it lately cause it was too damn boring. I decided to start again once the fillers end. If they ever end that is. ><

Although Bleach and Naruto are produced from the same company (Studio Pierrot), they are not directed by the same person.

Bleach is directed by Noriyuki Abe.
Naruto is directed by Hayato Date.

I have much reason to believe that Bleach's fillers will be different (hopefully much better) than Naruto's fillers.

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-23, 00:24   Link #42
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Ya'know? I've been thinking about the upcoming Bleach fillers and I think that if they are done well, they could be the coolest thing ever.

Sorry, but to discuss why, I need to drop a minor spoiler for after the SS arc. This isn't plot related, but if you click on the tag you'll unveil a cool surprise, so you won't get to enjoy it in the anime. (Probably in episode 65) I'd wait until episode 65 before clicking on any spoiler tags in this thread if I were you.
Spoiler for minor manga spoiler:
Don't get my hopes up. Aww... too late.
Old 2005-12-23, 09:45   Link #43
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidflower
Although Bleach and Naruto are produced from the same company (Studio Pierrot), they are not directed by the same person.

Bleach is directed by Noriyuki Abe.
Naruto is directed by Hayato Date.
Well done! You have pointed out the exact point where others have not realized: same studio does not mean same animation or even filler quality. Your point may have done more to quell the fears of quite a number of Bleach fans than many explanation posts, including mine, combined.

Another good example of same studio different quality is in Sunrise, just look at Mai HiME and Gundam SEED Destiny.
Old 2005-12-23, 16:16   Link #44
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Ya'know? I've been thinking about the upcoming Bleach fillers and I think that if they are done well, they could be the coolest thing ever.

Sorry, but to discuss why, I need to drop a minor spoiler for after the SS arc. This isn't plot related, but if you click on the tag you'll unveil a cool surprise, so you won't get to enjoy it in the anime. (Probably in episode 65) I'd wait until episode 65 before clicking on any spoiler tags in this thread if I were you.
Argh! I´ve been so good at avoiding spoilers for Bleach, not once have I spoiled myself but this time. I couldn´t resist. I saw the pic in the first post and now your spoiler.

Spoiler:

As for fillers, I like quite a few of the fillers in One Piece (Usopp vs Daddy the father is awesome ), so for me atleast fillers isn´t exactly equal to garbage.

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2005-12-23 at 16:45.
Old 2005-12-23, 18:26   Link #45
noir senshi
Escapist Extraordinaire

Spoiler for just after the SS arc:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-24 at 01:13.
Old 2005-12-23, 19:19   Link #46
Taylor--
!

Hmm.. I'm hoping they'll be good. But if Kubo has some say in how the fillers are going to go I'm sure it can't be very bad. Here's hoping there will be alot more comedy like the earlier episodes at school.
Old 2005-12-23, 21:35   Link #47
Cloudy

Quote:

The homura arc from gensomaden saiyuki anime was done with the help of Minekura Kazuya who did some of the wiriting and character designs so this isn't the 1st time a filler arc is done with the help of mangaka.
Old 2005-12-23, 21:58   Link #48
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Quote:

You know, it's so true. That really would work, because...
Spoiler for More manga spoilers:

I feel much more optimistic about the future of Bleach, now.
Old 2005-12-23, 22:17   Link #49
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
Spoiler for Dont click me if you did'nt click NoSanninWa's Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-24, 12:14   Link #50
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Future Episode Titles

Spoiler for minor:

All info taken from Bleach7.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:11   Link #51
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Future Episode Titles

Spoiler for minor:

Spoiler for some next manga arc stuff:

Fillers, if done well, can be as fun as FMP: Fumoffu, or still quite good, like the X-File's standalone paranormal event/monster-of-the-week episodes. Of course, in the end, I have to wait and see, so I'm still open minded about the coming fillers.
Old 2005-12-24, 13:44   Link #52
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Spoiler for some next manga arc stuff:

Fillers, if done well, can be as fun as FMP: Fumoffu, or still quite good, like the X-File's standalone paranormal event/monster-of-the-week episodes. Of course, in the end, I have to wait and see, so I'm still open minded about the coming fillers.

Spoiler for very very minor:
Old 2005-12-24, 15:42   Link #53
shud

There's no way Matsumoto can pass as a high school student. I'm pretty sure her unrevealed shikai (unrevealed so far in the anime, I mean) pops buttons off her shirt at lightning speed. Or maybe it's some type of pheremone.

Unlike other shows I think Bleach has room for some awesome filler. Very awesome but so far underused characters:

Kon
Kuukaku
Yachiru
Urahara
Mayuri
Hitsugaya
Kenpachi
Matsumoto
Komamura

It's not like their filler will be Da Capo-ish side story BS filler. It should be pretty funny and entertaining, I think. I'm just curious to know if Yachiru ever fights and what Mayuri's background is. He's an awesome captain that got shafted with screen time, IMO.
Old 2005-12-24, 15:51   Link #54
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by shud
There's no way Matsumoto can pass as a high school student. I'm pretty sure her unrevealed shikai (unrevealed so far in the anime, I mean) pops buttons off her shirt at lightning speed. Or maybe it's some type of pheremone.

Unlike other shows I think Bleach has room for some awesome filler. Very awesome but so far underused characters:

Kon
Kuukaku
Yachiru
Urahara
Mayuri
Hitsugaya
Kenpachi
Matsumoto
Komamura

It's not like their filler will be Da Capo-ish side story BS filler. It should be pretty funny and entertaining, I think. I'm just curious to know if Yachiru ever fights and what Mayuri's background is. He's an awesome captain that got shafted with screen time, IMO.
You missed Chizuru! And Isshin!
Old 2005-12-24, 16:03   Link #55
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Future Episode Titles

Spoiler for minor:

Maybe they´ll take it slowly and introduce more and more shinigamis as time goes.
Old 2005-12-24, 16:42   Link #56
shud

I'd love some filler to expand upon various shinigami's powers. For instance, we saw Komamura's bankai but apparently Ken fought it off rather easily (Komamura summons his bankai and then we never see anything about it again...cut to episode 62 and he shows up with just his shikai hand)....also Matsumoto has used her shikai on Kira but we just see the after-effects of it and he's pretty amazed.

I want to see Unohana's bankai and see Yachiru do something other than cheer for Ken.
Old 2005-12-25, 12:44   Link #57
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by shud

Kon
Kuukaku
Yachiru
Urahara
Mayuri
Hitsugaya
Kenpachi
Matsumoto
Komamura

Spoiler for minor:
Old 2005-12-26, 23:20   Link #58
FlyByNite

From those upcoming episode titles
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-26, 23:28   Link #59
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Quote:

Yes!!!. This is exactly what Im thinking of. The whole situation with Ichigo's old class mates having lunch together.

Spoiler:

Im rooting for more comedy with Bleach than action. I missed those old days of Ichigo and Rukia before Renji and Kuchiki found them

Im hoping for the best for the fillers....keep your head up high for it.
Old 2005-12-26, 23:48   Link #60
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Spoiler: