AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 11:05   Link #25081
Fwarlord

I agree that Omote isn't Akasha from the moment she was born, but it's only true until the moment Akasha awake from inside Alucard's body. At that moment, Akasha was fused with Omote's memory and thus they became a same person. She herself, as Akasha even told Tsukune that she love him. So it's clear that Moka (Ura) lost to her mother and we have a milf ending.
Old 2014-02-05, 11:13   Link #25082
Tenzen12

I agree to it until that "So it's clear that Moka (Ura) lost to her mother" part. I can't see how later eventuate from former at all.
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:00   Link #25083
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I had to come back after reading the "final" chapter, hi to everyone who remembers me! XD

But yeah, Tsukune x Milf? I had a feeling outer Moka was Akasha all along, seems like my assumption was correct lol. The way the series is left off gives the feeling that there's gonna be continuation of the series under a different name, since there's no more Rosary involved lol.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 14:07   Link #25084
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I had to come back after reading the "final" chapter, hi to everyone who remembers me! XD

But yeah, Tsukune x Milf? I had a feeling outer Moka was Akasha all along, seems like my assumption was correct lol. The way the series is left off gives the feeling that there's gonna be continuation of the series under a different name, since there's no more Rosary involved lol.
Hey, welcome back, it's been too long.

But yeah, Tsukune x Akasha? If there is a continuation, I hope he doesn't try to bring Omote back with the Rosario, that would be too lame. It's bad enough he dissed the real Moka for her mother, trying to revive her would be adding more salt to the wound.

As for Tsukune vs the new Fairy Tale, I can't say I fancy Kiria's chances. How the heck is he supposed to fare against two Shinsos, when he couldn't handle one at a fraction of its full power? Let's hope the epilogue isn't as much a disaster as the last chapters, that would really suck.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 21:27   Link #25085
Tachibana
タチバナ

Perhaps the final and epilogue chapters will have paved the way for a sequel.
Old 2014-02-06, 00:17   Link #25086
davey129

If it was really the end, then I am not happy with it one bit. The last four chapters or so felt way tooooooo rushed. Tsukune was able to control his vampire blood way to quickly and easily for my like. And the way that Aclurd (sorry for spelling) gave up was complete BS. I hope theres a another season, I don't want such a good manga to leave such a bad taste in my mouth.
davey129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 04:51   Link #25087
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey129 View Post
If it was really the end, then I am not happy with it one bit. The last four chapters or so felt way tooooooo rushed. Tsukune was able to control his vampire blood way to quickly and easily for my like. And the way that Aclurd (sorry for spelling) gave up was complete BS. I hope theres a another season, I don't want such a good manga to leave such a bad taste in my mouth.
I agree I felt a little stupid for the last bit it was rather horrifying. and the whole moka is akasha and even worse was the backstory between akasha and alucard that was painful as hell
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 09:38   Link #25088
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey129 View Post
He didn't give up really, he already lost, if you haven't noticed Akasha/Moka took control of the body as her own. Alucard was in her clutches.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 10:31   Link #25089
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He didn't give up really, he already lost, if you haven't noticed Akasha/Moka took control of the body as her own. Alucard was in her clutches.
He could always do what he did in the past. He could separate a portion of himself. to be free
Old 2014-02-06, 11:44   Link #25090
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
^ Akasha could have done the same and take responsibility for stealing Tsukune, and teach Ura those much needed domestic skills that she was only starting to learn from Omote, and live some life. But nooooo. She could have tried to kick Alucard out and try to compress that massive body into something more managable and esthetically pleasing. *Sigh* Tiz the breaks though.
Old 2014-02-06, 13:42   Link #25091
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
^ Akasha could have done the same and take responsibility for stealing Tsukune, and teach Ura those much needed domestic skills that she was only starting to learn from Omote, and live some life. But nooooo. She could have tried to kick Alucard out and try to compress that massive body into something more managable and esthetically pleasing. *Sigh* Tiz the breaks though.
Indeed, sad but true. She barely gave Moka a second glance in her final moments, her last thoughts were of Tsukune (that would've made Issa feel like crap if he was there). But should we blame the character, or the mangaka? I'll tell you, Akihisa really blew it in the end. Even if Season II was supposed to be 12 volumes, I seriously doubt this was how he originally planned to end it. I was expecting Alucard to have been stopped, but not completely like here, he would return for the third year. That would've been the perfect time for Tsukune to master his Shinso blood. But here, he powered up quicker than Ichigo did during the Soul Society arc. The latter at least did it in the span of several days, whereas Tsukune went from potent to godlike in one single night. Way too quick indeed, definitely shows the flaws of Akihisa as a writer. Let's just hope he irons those out for this next work, provided there is one. Until then...
Old 2014-02-06, 16:09   Link #25092
shalala

It's a shame that the headmaster and Fuhai had to die. That was pretty pointless. Why couldn't the of them do that the first place or something when they fought Alucard the first place. Plus poor Ura not only wasn't she able to talk to her mother more. She sadly lost the battle for love.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 16:43   Link #25093
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
It's a shame that the headmaster and Fuhai had to die. That was pretty pointless. Why couldn't the of them do that the first place or something when they fought Alucard the first place. Plus poor Ura not only wasn't she able to talk to her mother more. She sadly lost the battle for love.
Considering Alucard was in full control of his main body two hundred years ago, I doubt that would've been feasible. And even if they could, there would be no Youkai Academy in the present day, the Wong family would've never been created, and Moka would've never been born. At least this way, Moka and Tsukune are around to carry on their legacy.

As for Ura-chan, yes, that was a huge slap in the face to her. All that character development, and Tsukune still pines for Omote. Ugh.
Old 2014-02-06, 17:07   Link #25094
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

All of this talk of Ura losing to Omote... it makes me want to... write...

You have yourselves to blame for this.
Old 2014-02-06, 17:13   Link #25095
Tenzen12

I am don't wanna look like shipper (I definitely am though), but I still can't grasp why so many of you claim Omote somehow won in metter of affection over Ura. Can somone elaborate on that?
Old 2014-02-06, 17:30   Link #25096
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am don't wanna look like shipper (I definitely am though), but I still can't grasp why so many of you claim Omote somehow won in metter of affection over Ura. Can somone elaborate on that?
Think about what happened in the last parts of the chapter. We learned that Akasha erased her memories, became the main personality of the Rosario, and when it restored her body all her and its memories were as well. Yet Tsukune didn't refer to her as "Akasha-san," but "Moka-san," even though the real Moka was right behind him. Even then, it never occurred to him that there was no Outer Moka, yet he still considered Akasha as Moka. And right before she died, she spoke so lovingly of Tsukune, while completely ignoring her own daughter. And even as she died, he called out to her, also ignoring the real Moka. Ura-chan was all but pushed aside, while Akasha and Tsukune stole the show. Hope this helps.
Old 2014-02-06, 17:41   Link #25097
Tenzen12

Guess I can't see it that way not even reading explanation. For me Tsukune gave Omote (Akasha) full attention cause he loves her AND she gonna die for good, while in case of Ura it's just former.

Can't speak with absolute certainity about Tsukunes motives but at least I would react exactly same in such situation because that .
Old 2014-02-06, 17:58   Link #25098
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Think about what happened in the last parts of the chapter. We learned that Akasha erased her memories, became the main personality of the Rosario, and when it restored her body all her and its memories were as well. Yet Tsukune didn't refer to her as "Akasha-san," but "Moka-san," even though the real Moka was right behind him. Even then, it never occurred to him that there was no Outer Moka, yet he still considered Akasha as Moka. And right before she died, she spoke so lovingly of Tsukune, while completely ignoring her own daughter. And even as she died, he called out to her, also ignoring the real Moka. Ura-chan was all but pushed aside, while Akasha and Tsukune stole the show. Hope this helps.
This was what I alluded to earlier in the thread.

Tsukune's actions where Ura was concerned were always centered around restoring Omote. It's like Akua said here:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/106153/..._mangaholic/12

Just check out Ura's sad face! She knows the truth!
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 18:06   Link #25099
reynoldszac

Well whenever that epilogue chapter is released will probably have a better idea of what's happening. If it confirms a continuation of the series awesome. If not then I'm hoping its like a timeskip of what happens after the events I mean they do have one more year of school I believe plus Tsukune took over the headmasters ambition of continuing to try and make humans and youkai co-exist. But I could see the epilogue with a timeskip with everyone having a reunion and Tsukune ans Moka having a female baby and calling her Akasha.
reynoldszac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 18:12   Link #25100
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Honestly, I chalk it up to emotions. Yes, Omote was his 'first love' of the two and it's easy to see why - smart, gentle, caring, beautiful, etc. Ura was frightening, beautiful, cold, regal, etc... Only by getting to know her would you see her gentle side that was not contained in Omote.

In hindsight, the best thing Ura did was to say, 'to be with Omote, you must first win me over as well'. Still, to find out that you play pretty much second fiddle to your own mother... yikes. Yes, yes, it's 'not her mother' but in a sense it was her mother.

I think Tsukune reacted like that because up until then, he had been told that Omote's personality had been fake - artificial in its very nature - the girl known as Omote never existed. And yet, there she was. She was real, she wasn't fake, she was...Akasha Bloodriver's personality given form. The person he saw wasn't Akasha when she emerged from Alucard's body - it was his Omote. Right then and there, he felt all his feelings vindicated. He did love someone who was real, who had existed, and most importantly, who also loved him in return.
Now, if Akasha had shared a farewell kiss with Tsukune - yeah, just blow the Tsukune-Moka ship right out of the water, and every other ship for that matter.

Would he have gone for Akasha instead of Moka had she stayed around? There is a distinct possibility. Could Akasha keep herself from Tsukune? Probably, but the temptation would be great, even with her own daughter loving Tsukune as well. She would have had to seal herself away in a remote castle and see him only once a year or so unless she wants to become even worse than what Tsuara and Ageha ever were to Tsukune. There's the fact that Issa is still around but... honestly, what woman wouldn't want the younger rebooted version of their husband/lover for their own? I mean, it's a no-brainer in most cases.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire