AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-02, 05:21   Link #1
Rabidbagz

looking for name/ location of light novel

I once read a translated webnovel about a boy who was transported to another world. Only problem is I cant remember where I found it or what is was called. The only thing I remember is that when he went to the closest town he stayed at an inn, where he and the inn owners daughter started a "relationship". I believe that was in the first couple of chapters but I'm not too sure. if anyone remembers this please list what you think it could be thnk
Old 2015-03-02, 08:44   Link #2
Yunyuki
story finder

if possible more information needed
at least is it a translated one or untranslated (the search range will get smaller if it is a translated one after all)
(oh and is it a chinese or japanese one?)
Old 2015-03-02, 08:57   Link #3
Rabidbagz

From what I remember it was fan translated on a small website/blog. I found it when I was reading about some other on on here but then completely forgot to bookmark the website.and I have not been able to find it again. And I'm quite sure it was Japanese. It didn't have the rigid feel of a Chinese translation
Old 2015-03-02, 09:28   Link #4
valshe
touhou

death march kara
Old 2015-03-02, 09:45   Link #5
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Please use the identification request thread instead of creating new threads: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11904

Thanks.