AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-10-03, 22:38   Link #1
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Takeru [KonranKorner]

Felt it was time for me to make my own little corner where I can show what I've done.
Well, here goes...
I'll try to show them in order of creation (old = top, new = bottom)
Spoiler for signatures:

Spoiler for avatars:

Spoiler for banners:
__________________

Last edited by Takeru; 2007-11-05 at 01:12.
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 23:27   Link #2
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ky. U.S
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Nyao


I really like that siggy x]
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 00:00   Link #3
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 28
You have some nice stuff here.
You might want to try some C4d renders one day. ^^
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 15:51   Link #4
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
You have some nice stuff here.
You might want to try some C4d renders one day. ^^
I probably should. Thanks for the idea!
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 08:38   Link #5
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Aww.. All of them looks cute! n_n

Is this you?


Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 00:47   Link #6
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Aww.. All of them looks cute! n_n

Is this you?


haha, no. That's Minoru Shiraishi, the VA for his self-named character in Lucky Star (and various others)
Wish it was though.
-----------------------------------

bump for update
__________________

Last edited by Takeru; 2007-10-18 at 01:15.
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 23:48   Link #7
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru

New Addition, since everyone else seems to be doing one of this character.
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 06:48   Link #8
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 25
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl

This one is really cute. Lucky star is like Kawainess all over


This one is cute too but empty on the left side don't you think?

Keep it up.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 07:38   Link #9
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 28

Nice, but you missed a bit near her hair when you were rendering - The is still a bit of white there. It seems a bit plain, maybe you could do a few more music notes. Though overall, you did pretty well.
Keep it up.
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 10:27   Link #10
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 24
wow showing old- new is great i can see how much you have improved.
I love your work, keep it up!
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 16:40   Link #11
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post

Nice, but you missed a bit near her hair when you were rendering - The is still a bit of white there. It seems a bit plain, maybe you could do a few more music notes. Though overall, you did pretty well.
Keep it up.
Thanks, I totally didn't see that (as I usually work at 300% zoom)
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 19:05   Link #12
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
New Stuff:
some avatars that I got bored and made

__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 19:17   Link #13
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru

Another Sig.
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 21:43   Link #14
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Lucky star dance

you should make it animated

anyways, i dont think i ever visited and gave you a cookie, so here it is =]

*throws cookie at you
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 02:10   Link #15
NastyRoach
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Great work i really like it keep with that and i love this one.



Can i used pls! and what anime is?
NastyRoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 00:26   Link #16
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Lucky star dance

you should make it animated

anyways, i dont think i ever visited and gave you a cookie, so here it is =]

*throws cookie at you
I tried animating it but for it to look good and be animated, it ended up being aroung 70kb - 120kb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyRoach View Post
Great work i really like it keep with that and i love this one.



Can i used pls! and what anime is?
Sure, you can use it. Just let me replace my name with yours first (because that would look silly). And the series is "ef - a tale of memories -"

EDIT:
Here you go:
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 21:25   Link #17
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Some vector images I did a while back
Spoiler for size:

Spoiler for size:


Edit: Have another signature:
__________________

Last edited by Takeru; 2007-11-05 at 01:11.
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 10:01   Link #18
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈ«Έ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
Some vector images I did a while back
Spoiler for size:

Spoiler for size:


Edit: Have another signature:
The Pic are Good and Sig Good Too
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 11:29   Link #19
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
Some vector images I did a while back
Spoiler for size:

Spoiler for size:


Edit: Have another signature:
I still remember this one


And nice vectors you got there. The second one turned out nice especially with the gradient hair. There is a strange spot at the left of her hair though, the blue/green sticks out and looks a bit messy. And i'm not sure about the eyes, but perhaps some more shading would be nice on the eyes, though it's bit hard to say. Something just seems to be incomplete at the lower part of the eyes. But i don't know how the original looks so perhaps i'm wrong.

And meh i think you can still work a bit on color choice of your vectors. As of now the colors are a bit dark. I think it would look better if they are more vibrant, but that is just me

But overall nice work you got there.
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 14:05   Link #20
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
And nice vectors you got there. The second one turned out nice especially with the gradient hair. There is a strange spot at the left of her hair though, the blue/green sticks out and looks a bit messy. And i'm not sure about the eyes, but perhaps some more shading would be nice on the eyes, though it's bit hard to say. Something just seems to be incomplete at the lower part of the eyes. But i don't know how the original looks so perhaps i'm wrong.

And meh i think you can still work a bit on color choice of your vectors. As of now the colors are a bit dark. I think it would look better if they are more vibrant, but that is just me

But overall nice work you got there.
The bottom one was me just testing out Illustrator, which I don't like. So I wasn't really caring about doing small details at the time. I'm just happy it came out the way it did and I will get to fixing that spot on her hair....someday.
Also, I pull all of my colors directly from the original image.
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.