Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-18, 17:11   Link #21
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Yeah but what if.........Jiraiya and the 4th both tried to call up Gama at the same time?

You may say Gama would go to the one with the most chakra or whoever he is more friendly with, well then I say this, what if...............Jirayia had already summoned Gama whilst fighting against Itachi, but then in another part of the village the 4th is in conflict with Gai, and he then uses a massive amount of chakra to call forth Gama, would Gama leave Jirayia to go help the 4th?
And just to make it even more interesting lets say whilst all this is going on Naruto has just watched the 1st wipe the floor with Kakashi leaving him close to death, now we have a fully Kyubified Naruto and he also tries to summun Gama, what the hell would happen then?
once a summon is summoned, it cant be resummoned... the next greatest frog would be summoned and so forth.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:16   Link #22
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Do you have no sense of humor or are you just clueless about the Jiraiya vs. Itachi arguments made by Itachi-haters?
Most people who don't like Itachi aren't biased...it's the Itachi fanboys who are. They are the one's who are saying since Jiraiya=Oro, Itachi>Oro than Itachi owns everyone...including the third and the fourth.

and Most everyone who started those arguments started out like...

IF THUR WUZ A FIGT BETWEN JIRYA AND ITACHI, WHO WULD WIN1!!

ITACHI BECUZ HE OWNZ ORO SO HE OWNZ ALL1!!1! LOLOMGZ

OMGZLOL ITACHI PWNSALL!!!11!!

/end sarcasm
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:27   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
once a summon is summoned, it cant be resummoned... the next greatest frog would be summoned and so forth.
And you know this how?

But on second thought that does make complete sense, once the summon is summoned, it is no longer in whatever realm/world where the summons actually get summoned from, so yeah I guess it would just be the next strongest and so on.

Still wondering who Gama would go to if Jirayia and the 4th both did the summoning no jutsu at exactly the same time though.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:34   Link #24
Necrodeath

Shikamaru and his dad can just capture everyone with the shadow thingy, then tenten can put kunai's in everyone's heads...done, fight over...
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:51   Link #25
kboykb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
Shikamaru and his dad can just capture everyone with the shadow thingy, then tenten can put kunai's in everyone's heads...done, fight over...
Do ya think they have the chakra to hold all the hokages and itachi for an extended period of time?

Spoiler:
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 17:56   Link #26
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
Do ya think they have the chakra to hold all the hokages and itachi for an extended period of time?
Don't foget that shika's dad is a master at shadow techniques. It's not about overpowering ppl to hold them in shadow bind, its just about getting them in ur shadow... the rest is easy. But they can't hold ppl in the shadow forever, so of course he can do it...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 19:32   Link #27
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Am I an idiot? Hmm, let me question whether or not I read and understood my post here that you originally quoted. Oh, yes, I did. I believe I was referring humorously to a mistranslation/translation where Itachi says that no matter how many more ninjas he has with him, the best he can hope to do is to sacrifice the team to kill Jiraiya.

I humorously extended this to its logical conclusion. You, not realizing what I was talking about either out of ignorance or failure to read what I wrote, said that, of course, Jiraiya could not take on all those people. When I called you on your oblivious misinterpretation of what I said, you call me an idiot. bleh.
Heh?

Oh... well disregarding this. The trasnlation? Well what about it? And most Itachi-fanbody seem to use the same logic as someone mentioned 'He's better htan Oro, Jiraiya is worse than Oro because Oro says so, therfore Itachi is better than Jiraiya' or they say that Jiraiya is stupid and he can't do anything to him. Itachi knows not to face him at full strenght and even then who would win is up in the air. I personally would think Jiraiya. But it's possible that they might kill each otehr say jiraiya using some suicide jutsu or whatever. Besides Jiraiay can make it a 2 on 1, Gamabunta and him vs. Itachi. Keep in busy with 1 while the other attacks. Either of these 2 are a match on a 1 on 1 I belive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knubbe
Wow...just...wow
Why thank you.

Who knows. Gai opens up 8 gates finsih off everyone 1 by 1, then end...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 19:54   Link #28
xyrrus

That's easy, Konoha would win hands down. Just the amount of genins that participated in the chuunin exam was like in the 70's was it? If that is any indication of Konohas military population, you could guess that there are at least a hundred ninjas at chuunin level and above. That's not including the various clans of ninjas who aren't affiliated with the military such as the Hyuuga.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 20:41   Link #29
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
That's easy, Konoha would win hands down. Just the amount of genins that participated in the chuunin exam was like in the 70's was it? If that is any indication of Konohas military population, you could guess that there are at least a hundred ninjas at chuunin level and above. That's not including the various clans of ninjas who aren't affiliated with the military such as the Hyuuga.
Those Genin you speak of are not all from Konoha.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by Shay; 2004-09-19 at 06:36.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote