AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 22:19   Link #3961
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
If he did do that than there will be no need for the harem plan because his overall goal was to confess to Haruna throughout the series. I'm simplify things for you:

Confessing to Haruna = end of series and no harem plan/end.
I guess you are right it will be a bad ending but everytime he recalls about Momo when she said about the Harem plan will make everyone happy thats what he keep thinking about.
Old 2012-05-28, 22:47   Link #3962
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
I guess you are right it will be a bad ending but everytime he recalls about Momo when she said about the Harem plan will make everyone happy thats what he keep thinking about.
It could be a possible sign hinting that he'll probably accept the plan sooner or later depending on his feelings later. Momo, being my favourite TLR girl, I have faith that she'll succeed considering, at least to me, that she's doing it for his benefit and not hers.
Old 2012-05-28, 22:59   Link #3963
JAGI_X

Quote:
It could be a possible sign hinting that he'll probably accept the plan sooner or later depending on his feelings later. Momo, being my favourite TLR girl, I have faith that she'll succeed considering, at least to me, that she's doing it for his benefit and not hers.
Yeah Because Momo is pushing herself for Rito and i hope he accept the plan .
Old 2012-05-28, 23:03   Link #3964
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I have heard a lot of ppl saying that her reason for going with the H-plan might be cuz of her own insecurities and her own confusion of her feelings. I can see that as being the case
Old 2012-05-28, 23:09   Link #3965
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I have heard a lot of ppl saying that her reason for going with the H-plan might be cuz of her own insecurities and her own confusion of her feelings. I can see that as being the case
It's clear she's obviously in love with Rito, but I think her problem right now is going the extra mile with him. Like in that locker room when she imagined his "carnivorous" side, she felt a little shocked and frightened hinting that she's not physically and mentally prepared for him beyond a physical level.

I know she sneaks into his bed and teases him, but doesn't go the extra mile though.
Old 2012-05-28, 23:17   Link #3966
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
It's clear she's obviously in love with Rito, but I think her problem right now is going the extra mile with him. Like in that locker room when she imagined his "carnivorous" side, she felt a little shocked and frightened hinting that she's not physically and mentally prepared for him beyond a physical level.

I know she sneaks into his bed and teases him, but doesn't go the extra mile though.
I meant more like on a subconscious level she thinks that the only way her feelings can be responded to only if he is open to a harem side while she is also scared that he might then become like the other guys once his 'carnivorous' awakens, hence she flinched when he touched her in that chap (cant rem which it was; Kanon's time to shine)
Old 2012-05-28, 23:28   Link #3967
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
I meant more like on a subconscious level she thinks that the only way her feelings can be responded to only if he is open to a harem side while she is also scared that he might then become like the other guys once his 'carnivorous' awakens, hence she flinched when he touched her in that chap (cant rem which it was; Kanon's time to shine)
Right, poor choice of wordings in my previous post. Sorry about that. It's only natural considering that she knows that Rito loves both her older sister and Haruna deeply. Her love for him runs deep to the point where she's using a plan to get closer to him intimately, and is possibly scared of the thought of him rejecting her in a romantic context.

Her feelings are genuine and meaningful and it's obviously she's trying to fight the insecurities that still make her hesitant when it comes to Rito's "carnivorous" side and her love for him in general. She's a maiden in love but doesn't know how to approach it on her standards yet.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-05-29 at 00:05.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 23:50   Link #3968
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Right, poor choice of wordings in my previous post. Sorry about that. It's only natural considering that she knows that Rito loves both her older sister and Haruna deeply. Her love for him runs deep to the point where she's using a plan to get closer to him intimately, and is possibly scared of the thought of him rejecting her in a romantic context.

Her feelings are genuine and meaningful and it's obviously she's trying to fight the insecurities that still make her hesitant when it comes to Rito's "carnivorous" side and his love for him in general. She's a maiden in love but doesn't know how to approach it on her standards yet.
Exactly what I'm thinking, as such the last character to overcome might be herself that is this really the best and right thing she is doing
Old 2012-05-29, 00:09   Link #3969
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Exactly what I'm thinking, as such the last character to overcome might be herself that is this really the best and right thing she is doing
Momo will overcome it I assure you. She's just to awesome not to love. I really hope Momo can get over her fears and Rito to accept the plan because I really thinks she deserves his love.

I mean who wouldn't want Momo as a girlfriend.
Old 2012-05-29, 00:32   Link #3970
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Momo will overcome it I assure you. She's just to awesome not to love. I really hope Momo can get over her fears and Rito to accept the plan because I really thinks she deserves his love.

I mean who wouldn't want Momo as a girlfriend.
Rito wouldn't, apparently....

In the end, though, I think the author kind of has to go for a harem end at this point. Or several of the girls will end up as emotional wrecks. Though considering how the "normal" girls are portrayed, the harem end might not be good for them either....

GAAAAAAAHHHHH, why is this author messing with us like this!!!!?????
Old 2012-05-29, 00:44   Link #3971
zibi88

Well the harem plan is just an excuse ^^ becouse its the only way momo can get close to rito and gain some attention and love from him

momo would mostly want to have Rito all for herself... but she cant as rito is her elder sisters marriage partner... so she created this harem plan only to be able to get near rito as he gets lala as his main wife

and mostly momo is recruiting other girls onto the harem plan becouse its a way to keep her beign scared away... like if there is many people she would feel safe and all of them would be able to keep the kind rito personality in check

in the gym and vmc chapter at the end we see momo and rito walking next to each other and momo has sad expression.... its clear that she is scared to be rejected by rito so she has to approch stuff slower... she likes the kind Rito just like all other girls... it was clear in the "flower chapter" where rito turned into a pervered beast... momo did not like this kind of rito and was covering herself as he had lalas glasses on him

anywayt he main point is that momo is doing all this only to get some small feeling from rito towards her... as she is younger then other girls and smaller so rito might not consider her a love interest at all... but in recent chapters rito becomes more aware of momo... which drove momo into another dilusions and that leads her to the gym storage (and she notices that she is not all that ready for this step as she is scared... maybe scared that rito will change becouse of her actions or that he might push her back)

as for new chapter I hope we will get more momo again ^^ or some Rin :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 00:50   Link #3972
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well the harem plan is just an excuse ^^ becouse its the only way momo can get close to rito and gain some attention and love from him

momo would mostly want to have Rito all for herself... but she cant as rito is her elder sisters marriage partner... so she created this harem plan only to be able to get near rito as he gets lala as his main wife

and mostly momo is recruiting other girls onto the harem plan becouse its a way to keep her beign scared away... like if there is many people she would feel safe and all of them would be able to keep the kind rito personality in check

in the gym and vmc chapter at the end we see momo and rito walking next to each other and momo has sad expression.... its clear that she is scared to be rejected by rito so she has to approch stuff slower... she likes the kind Rito just like all other girls... it was clear in the "flower chapter" where rito turned into a pervered beast... momo did not like this kind of rito and was covering herself as he had lalas glasses on him

anywayt he main point is that momo is doing all this only to get some small feeling from rito towards her... as she is younger then other girls and smaller so rito might not consider her a love interest at all... but in recent chapters rito becomes more aware of momo... which drove momo into another dilusions and that leads her to the gym storage (and she notices that she is not all that ready for this step as she is scared... maybe scared that rito will change becouse of her actions or that he might push her back)

as for new chapter I hope we will get more momo again ^^ or some Rin :P
You described it better then I was trying to
And yes, that is what I feel as well that Momo is trying to constantly add more women that know him and can keep him in check so that her feelings can be requited to some extent

I also agree on the Rin bit
Old 2012-05-29, 01:18   Link #3973
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm supporting the harem and now I'm worried that it'll become redundant considering Rito's shy mindset. I fear that the plan will be dropped eventually, but oh well, might as well enjoy it while we can. Momo doesn't really have high expectations other than making the guy she loves happy enough to notice her.

If the harem plan gets dropped, and I hope it doesn't, Yabuki-sensei has to work out on finding ways to makes our heroines happy so that he won't have angry fans who'd try to strangle him if he doesn't make a happy end for our favourite girls.

I too want a Rin focus already. Yabuki-sensei for the aspiring and huge fans of Rin Kujou, please comply with our demands!
Old 2012-05-29, 02:04   Link #3974
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm supporting the harem and now I'm worried that it'll become redundant considering Rito's shy mindset. I fear that the plan will be dropped eventually, but oh well, might as well enjoy it while we can. Momo doesn't really have high expectations other than making the guy she loves happy enough to notice her.

If the harem plan gets dropped, and I hope it doesn't, Yabuki-sensei has to work out on finding ways to makes our heroines happy so that he won't have angry fans who'd try to strangle him if he doesn't make a happy end for our favourite girls.

I too want a Rin focus already. Yabuki-sensei for the aspiring and huge fans of Rin Kujou, please comply with our demands!
He's going to have pissed-off fans trying to strangle him no matter what, whether harem or a specific girl. His only hope is to figure out which ending will get more fans supporting him than angry at him, so the supporters can beat off the stranglers with frying pans (I'm not joking, a frying pan'll knock out anything in one shot)
Old 2012-05-29, 02:19   Link #3975
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He's going to have pissed-off fans trying to strangle him no matter what, whether harem or a specific girl. His only hope is to figure out which ending will get more fans supporting him than angry at him, so the supporters can beat off the stranglers with frying pans (I'm not joking, a frying pan'll knock out anything in one shot)
I support the harem. Me and I'm sure many others following this series have grown to love the heroines of this series and began to support many others involving the lead character and his interactions that makes them fall for him in the first place. I mean, he has the power/potential to make all of the girls happy, why not go for it.
Old 2012-05-29, 02:48   Link #3976
zibi88

So I see we have a common agreement about wanting to see a chapter that focuses on Rin ^^

maybe something like 2 end up hanging around a bit and Rin gets to see other side of Rito that is not all ecchi ^^

but the question about the harem is.... will mikado and tearju join in later XD...teaju confirmed to be single and doesnt mind sex at all (or making rito lick mea if it would only go to the light path...I wonder if tear would agree if mea asked to give her body to rito..)... mikado is a doctor that could look for harem health and we know fro her story that her boyfriend left her and kinda broke her hearth (and was all teasing rito in part1 at the beach ^^ not mention rito kidna confesed to her by mistake at the end of part1 :P)

I have a feeling that all the girls we saw naked in TLR somehow will end up in the harem at the end... mikado and tear included.... but cant even imagine rito's mother reaction to hear that 2adult woman (similar age to him) want to marry her kid xDxD

yet I would want Rito's mom... Ringo to appear again soon to spice up the situation a bit...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 03:12   Link #3977
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

But the question about the harem is.... will Mikado and Tearju join in later XD...Teaju confirmed to be single and doesn't mind sex at all (or making Rito lick Mea if it would only go to the light path...I wonder if tear would agree if Mea asked to give her body to Rito..)... Mikado is a doctor that could look for harem health and we know from her story that her boyfriend left her and kinda broke her heart (and was all teasing Rito in part1 at the beach ^^ not mention Rito kind of confessed to her by mistake at the end of part1 )
To answer your question, they could be included, but they need a chapter focus to give the readers a good idea where their feelings will be heading down the line. We just met Tearju a few chapters ago so she needs work and it could get messy because she's Yami's mother figure and if Rito went for her he'll risk getting ripped to shreds by her. As for Mikado we don't see her often, but she does tease Rito and gives him advice from to time.

We'll probably be seeing them more soon, but for now Yabuki-sensei is building up more into the story and focusing on the girls who're or around Rito's age.
Old 2012-05-30, 10:53   Link #3978
faiz blaster

After reading the recent talks I decided to leave here my 5 cents on the matter.

First of all, as one of the open-plots left from the original series, Rito confessing to Haruna is something that is bound to happen. This is not a bad end flag at all! Rather, it is an essential event necessary for Lala's, Haruna's and - most importantly - Rito's character development. If he is EVER going to have a positive, proactive stance towards the notion of a harem, that will only happen AFTER he had fully came to terms with his feelings for both girls, which in turns requires that he confesses to Haruna in the same way he did to Lala in the end of the original series.

I will say it again, Rito confessing to Haruna is an unavoidable turning point for this story. Still, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Because, when it does, the whole focus of the series will likely change. At the very least, we will have to wait until the Mea/Nemesis plot is solved first.

Regarding Momo, you guys are have a really shallow view of her. She is not scared of Rito. She simply has not realized her own feelings.

Remember that when she first stated her interest in Rito, she said she didn't mind if her position turned out to be that of a lover. At that point, her feelings for him could be easily described as raw erotic interest combined with a mild, innocent admiration. True love wasn't really there at that point. The whole Harem Plan was founded on those simple - and somewhat childish - views that she had back then (when you think about it, the standpoint that those three sisters have on romance is really way out there... Then again, it is not really much of a surprise considering what kind of father they have). Those are also the basis behind her actions up until now.

The thing is, somewhere along the way she ended up falling for Rito for real. Yet, she has not realized the change in her heart. What happened in the shed was not that she became scared of being intimate with Rito, but rather she was surprised at her own reaction to his touch. If she was the same person she was in the beginning, she would probably just have reveled in the fulfillment of her fantasies. But things are never so simple when a maiden is in love.

Just like how Rito has to solve his standing issues with Haruna and Lala, Momo needs to mature a bit and acknowledge her true feelings.

Finally, I think that the idea of Mikado becoming part of the harem is unlikely at best. Just think how she was portrayed in this series up until now. She is the "reliable () adult" that the other characters can run to in times of need. A teacher. Maybe even a parent-like figure. Most definitely not a love-interest. I believe Saki has more chances of joining the harem than Mikado does (and we all know what Yabuki said about Saki...).

On another hand, I can see Tearju falling for Rito somewhere in the future. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that she was introduced in the story just so that there was a MILF among the harem members!
Old 2012-05-31, 19:23   Link #3979
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

YAY MILF SQUAD... tearju, mikado, and kazehana(sekirei) are my top 3 lol
Old 2012-05-31, 20:44   Link #3980
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Spoiler for Saving Space:

I agree, because Rito is still hell bent on telling Haruna how he feels, but his shy nature continues to get of the way of completing the task. It's obvious how the two feel about each other, but Haruna is waiting for Rito to put it into his own words, face to face, when the time comes. Rito needs to get over his shy nature so that he can do what he has to do.

Regarding Momo, her feelings for him are genuine, but as of right now Rito can only see her as a really great friend (which irks me!) and Momo is using a plan as an excuse due to the fact of her knowing that Rito's love belongs to two girls, and also possibly out of fear that he would reject her in a romantic context. Rito's does have a hint where her feeling for him may lie, but she needs to grow a pair and be honest with her own personal feelings at this point. I personally support the harem, and this character because she's awesome. That's my two cents on Momo...for now.

I personally think Mikado has a chance to be in harem because it has shown that she teased Rito a few times in the past, and Yabuki-sensei hasn't really gave us a full Rito x Mikado focus in TRLD yet. I mean, having a hot chick like her in the harem would definitely make the Yabuki-sensei/TRL fans happy because she's so hot to the point where if made a stat sheet on her, and I'm sure Tearju, it'll definitely be max leveled stuff. She and Tearju have the body and those unique charms that could make all the sensei heroines in any anime series whimper in defeat. I mean come on, who wouldn't want her in the harem, seriously! Yabuki-sensei for us Mikado lovers, make a focus chapter on her soon!

Anyway regarding Saki. Having Saki in the harem is redundant, at least to me, because she is in love with Zastin, Lala personal attendant/bodyguard, and doesn't really think high of Rito, to say the least. I personal think the character is annoying as hell. Putting Rin in the harem instead of Saki seems more logical to me.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-06-01 at 01:24.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen