AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-11, 19:06   Link #2821
Sekirei07

It has never been said when exactly the first fragments appeared. It could have happened after The Second appeared and was alive, or possibly after he died. It has never been specific to which end.

But remember, someone was able to kill The Second, and they could hardly be considered human.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 20:50   Link #2822
Avvesione

Well, the translated version says he was the first and strongest Needless. I'm guessing if they're saying he's the first, he was the first. Then the story continues and they say it is also said that each current Needless inherited one of his endless abilities back when he was still alive. Guess people started to get the powers when he was still alive.

From what it sounds like, he was the first Needless altogether. If there was someone before him who had powers, they'd probably be pretty famous.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 21:20   Link #2823
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Well its pretty logical, since its based on the original Christ Gospel. Just read it ^^

Christ learned his folowers how to heal & drive out demons, lateron he send them out in pairs. After his death & resurection his followers (inherrited) his abilities and were send out as apostels.

Basicaly hts like with Needless, the 2nd was the 1st one with powers and everyone inherrited it from him. How i dunno but thats how it goes.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 23:21   Link #2824
Sekirei07

But Christ also assigned the first pope right? The person to act in his place his teachings specifically which was St. Peter. The one Christ said would be the person who would be the "Shepard" and "Rock/Foundation" of the church, which was what Christ was.

Although Ann does make for a good example of a Pope'ish figure. Although its a Blade > her rather than the second. With the whole thing of her being a Nun (Shpard) and now wearing Blade's choker (Rock/Foundation imagery)

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2010-01-12 at 00:06.
Old 2010-01-12, 10:39   Link #2825
Ca12nag3

Wow i dont know were you got that but St. Peter thats bogus. He never was the first, Jesus never engaged in trivial things like who comes first.... thats just the 12 little kids moaning about who was the first.
Old 2010-01-12, 11:08   Link #2826
Sekirei07

Well I just say that due to most catholics believe that St. Peter was the one Jesus appointed to act as the shepard in his place. Which later he would be become be refereed to as the first Pope.

Nothing in this world is bogus, every lie or story can only be created through information that exists in some form or fashion within the physical world. It is utterly impossible for anyone to think of anything out of nothing, they have to gain information from something and depending on how their brain processes it, results in their own thoughts.

The idea for the Pope had to come from someone or some organization and considering how religious groups work, does it not make sense that the founder of the religion would be the one to assign someone to be in charge after they are gone?

Anyways back to Needless!

I wonder how good the series could be after Cain/Ann/Black Mother take over as the main group.

They all just seem to powerful to be all that interesting, Cain has pretty much absolute control over anyone who hears him. Ann has Cain's Black Mother's (most likely) and most likely does not have all the messed up personality of Blade like his loliconness, Berserker fighting style, lack of respect for fellow man. Unless Ann turns out to have a thing for little boys, which is a term I forget off the top of my head. Plus you got Black Mother who is a seasoned fighter, vast knowledge on how to raise/train Needless children, and very powerful herself.

I just feel this new cast does not have enough flaws to be all that interesting to read compared to the last group.

Cruz - Human
Blade - Lolicon/Berserker/Lack of consiousness for fellow man
Eve - Idiot
Teruyama - Low class Needless
Gido - Old human
Disk - Fragment has zero combat ability
Solva - duel personality
Seto - money lover

They all have their flaws which made them so interesting.

One of my favorite episodes was when Cruz/Gido/Disk had to go against the PGS, since I had not read up tell than I was really wondering how they would pull it off.
Old 2010-01-12, 17:47   Link #2827
shadowii

^
with disk your forgot that shes a pervert too
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 17:56   Link #2828
Sekirei07

True, she has gotten more attached to Cruz in his female form, seems to be the one who likes dressing him up the most
Old 2010-01-13, 16:09   Link #2829
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It's like she has a little sister to have fun with... *still shudders at that thought*

also, I would personally add "who has mysterious events surrounding him" to Cruz being Human

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 10:38   Link #2830
Sekirei07

So did anyone know why Eve dresses in that skirt while she is fighting? I don't think anyone answered. I assume its told in that Needless 0 chapter where Eve tries on different cloths.
Old 2010-01-14, 10:48   Link #2831
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
So did anyone know why Eve dresses in that skirt while she is fighting? I don't think anyone answered. I assume its told in that Needless 0 chapter where Eve tries on different cloths.
Not always Eve fights with the nun uniform (see Eve vs Setsuna). Her uniform is the same Adam N. wears, with a different jacket design. If the first is the "Nun", then Eve would be another nun, or "Nee-san" since she's older. Basically, that uniform adorned with a cross shaped accessory depicts the indumentary of a nun.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 11:50   Link #2832
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Question What is goin on???!!!

Theres the NEEDLESS volumes 1-10, + NEEDLESS0 I & II, Katatsumuri-chan and Shirasuna mura, is there any more manga related to NEEDLES...lol
It probably leaves u wishing for more NEEDLESS anime
but oh well, atleast tha manga is still going
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 12:54   Link #2833
Sekirei07

Their are some other parts that Kami created but only gave to those close to him. Also the Black Spot work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Not always Eve fights with the nun uniform (see Eve vs Setsuna). Her uniform is the same Adam N. wears, with a different jacket design. If the first is the "Nun", then Eve would be another nun, or "Nee-san" since she's older. Basically, that uniform adorned with a cross shaped accessory depicts the indumentary of a nun.
I know she doesn't always fight with that, I was just wondering what inspired her to wear that is what I wonder.
Old 2010-01-14, 13:10   Link #2834
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Their are some other parts that Kami created but only gave to those close to him. Also the Black Spot work.

I know she doesn't always fight with that, I was just wondering what inspired her to wear that is what I wonder.
****Probably so she can frolic better when she fights, lol****
Old 2010-01-14, 15:16   Link #2835
Sekirei07

^ your avatar disturbs me to no end
Old 2010-01-14, 20:50   Link #2836
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

ohh...?

lol...sorry i posted a new one though, im trynna find a suitable 1
Old 2010-01-15, 00:18   Link #2837
Sekirei07

meh I didn't mind it but dang lol
Old 2010-01-15, 09:08   Link #2838
Ca12nag3

So.... when do we get some spoilers! lol
Old 2010-01-15, 12:59   Link #2839
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Because that happened between chapters 17 and 18. They stayed a day in the church.

Here's the page where they suggest to spend a day:

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0260452/24.jpg

Check in the first 15 pages of this thread, you'll find when each arc from Needless Zero and Needless Zero II takes place in the story.

Also, ironic this is chapter 17 and so it's Blade's age.

Blade & Arclight are not brothers, just clones of the Second Christ, though they were created without Ishiyama's permission.
Well...its like saying that snake and liquid arent brothers, event though liquid says BROTHER a lot in da game, and all 3 snakes came from Big Boss....so ummm...yeeeaahhh.....
Old 2010-01-16, 07:57   Link #2840
Ca12nag3

the RAW for 75 is out

Tags
action, comedy, seinen