AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-04, 20:14   Link #8821
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorsuperboy View Post
Lol, kind of off topic but got a question. Why are akame and kurome so hell benthe on killing one another? I mean, aren't they sisters or something?
Read the Akame ga Kill:Zero Manga for a better idea.

That said..........for Kurome's side she feels Akame betrayed her and their friends and all they ever stood for (take note that I say this with Kurome being very broken psychologically in mind)

For Akame, well, not only is Kurome in the way but I think she also feels responsible for what Kurome has done up until this point.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 21:24   Link #8822
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Lubbock's torture, Bols' family tragedy, Esdeath's deeds in war especially the raping ones. I don't know about other people, but even if Mine dies, the tragic feels would be kinda very weak for me when comparing to the people in those situations.

And http://i.4cdn.org/a/1417478413452.png
Point is AgK is from Tatsumi PoV and he is even now relatively straightforward guy who want work for good cause and protect his friends. It's him who is setting mood of wole manga. If Mein were to die you can bet all remaining idealism will die with her and we would get new Berserk (but with regular realeses).
Old 2014-12-04, 22:03   Link #8823
Quol
That Guy

Dont underestimate the power of this author and tragic deaths. Im sure if he really put his mind to it Mein's death could be extremely cruel
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 05:31   Link #8824
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Point is AgK is from Tatsumi PoV and he is even now relatively straightforward guy who want work for good cause and protect his friends. It's him who is setting mood of wole manga. If Mein were to die you can bet all remaining idealism will die with her and we would get new Berserk (but with regular realeses).
I was actually replying to this

Quote:
If Mein were to die, Tatsumi will end alone and probably deep inside anti-hero territory, I mean FAR deeper than now. I don't think AgK is meant to be that dark.
And i gotta say. Even if Mine does die, Tatsumi has no time or right to even whine around that fact for a second. Everyone in Night Raid is prepared for retribution for their acts, so if Mine does die, Tatsumi has to shallow the fact, control his feelings/emotion and continue his job. If he bitches around just because his girl got killed, it'll be a slap to his friends who died, especially to Bulat who passed everything to Tatsumi.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 09:21   Link #8825
Yorae_paladin1

Geez this starting to be like song of ice and fire/game of thrones bad shit happens to good people and bad shit happens to bad people hell it should be more like bad shit happens to everyone.

Hell Budou plans to kill the prime minster and esdeath and her friends have to go as well they are a liability for peaceful and prosperous empire.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 11:52   Link #8826
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, the difference is, in Bersek, Guts has no other soulmate than Caska, but here in AgK, Tatsumi still has another girl who loves him so dearly so in case Mein meets her end early, he can simply switch to worship another ideal.
Old 2014-12-05, 18:30   Link #8827
dragon213

I know that some seems to think that Mine will eventually die and some don't, but as I said earlier the leader for the peace organization had a bad vision of their future together, also people might say that even though she died in the anime she won't do it in the manga, I would say that would make it look a bit weird according to me, also so far most of the characters who has died in the manga has died in the anime as well, only in a different order after episode 18, so even though some might not like it, and even though I don't hate her, it's a big sign that Mine will die only differently than she did in the anime, might be in a more epic way, and I also believe that just like in the anime she will at least help to take budo with her to the grave, some might agree with these ideas, some might not, just what I'm thinking.

Also can't wait to see Akame vs Kurome in the manga, that might be WAY more epic than the anime, also might be a bit more even, not so much one sided as it was for Akame.

Also a lot of people seems to think that the relationship between Tatsumi and Mine seemed to have progressed too fast, that might have happened because her time was coming and they wanted to pair them together for a while before she died, who knows, and also Tatsumi might later decide to move on and find someone else after some time, and if he would chose someone from NR then it would be between Akame and Leone, and if that happened, who do you think he might chose? Leone might try to influence his chose by seducing him like always.

Also, his friend Sayo, people say that it appeared that he was in love with her since the imperial art that guy used would show you the person that meant the most to you, do you guys think that's true and in that case is he over his feelings for her?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 18:57   Link #8828
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post

And i gotta say. Even if Mine does die, Tatsumi has no time or right to even whine around that fact for a second. Everyone in Night Raid is prepared for retribution for their acts, so if Mine does die, Tatsumi has to shallow the fact, control his feelings/emotion and continue his job. If he bitches around just because his girl got killed, it'll be a slap to his friends who died, especially to Bulat who passed everything to Tatsumi.
This.

Aniki doesn't deserves that shit.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 19:34   Link #8829
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Also, his friend Sayo, people say that it appeared that he was in love with her since the imperial art that guy used would show you the person that meant the most to you, do you guys think that's true and in that case is he over his feelings for her?
To be honest, I doubt that. You only can guess it. There is a huge lack of Background. You can almost say nothing about their relationship. I don't know why people say that .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 21:46   Link #8830
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
This.

Aniki doesn't deserves that shit.
I don't think anyone who lost and died are in a position to criticize how the living continue onward.

I doubt he wouldn't continue forward on the job, but to say it's somehow shaming Bulat if Tatsumi grieves is just plain silly.
Old 2014-12-05, 22:36   Link #8831
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I don't think anyone who lost and died are in a position to criticize how the living continue onward.

I doubt he wouldn't continue forward on the job, but to say it's somehow shaming Bulat if Tatsumi grieves is just plain silly.
Actually he was just answering to my post of this
Quote:
so if Mine does die, Tatsumi has to shallow the fact, control his feelings/emotion and continue his job. If he bitches around just because his girl got killed, it'll be a slap to his friends who died, especially to Bulat who passed everything to Tatsumi.
And the lost and dead aren't in position to criticize how the living continued? So you're saying when someone who died to make sure her ally survive, someone who taught a person everything and died while entrusting him with his dreams, someone who got destroyed to let his allies escape, don't have any say if the living basically tramples on what they did throughout their lives? Think about it, Lubbock faced the worst treatment in his life, swallowed the pain and still trusted Tatsumi, and you're saying just because Lubbock is dead, Tatsumi would have all the right to bitch around how his girl got killed? That's not the dead criticizing how the living should live, it's the living insulting the dead's way of life and how they died.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 06:07   Link #8832
DeliriousEagle

Nice to see things are still lively.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 14:39   Link #8833
Golden_Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Dont underestimate the power of this author and tragic deaths. Im sure if he really put his mind to it Mein's death could be extremely cruel
Mine won't die here, don't be silly.

Look at who's left from the Jägers, then look at the very first page of this Manga.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:21   Link #8834
Breimoon

?? Sorry i don't quite get it.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:29   Link #8835
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
Mine won't die here, don't be silly.

Look at who's left from the Jägers, then look at the very first page of this Manga.
Someone is going to die though, it's just a toss up between Leone and Mein. Akame and Tatsumi are guaranteed to survive and given that Esdeath seems to really want Mein dead her chances of survival doesn't look very good at all
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 15:50   Link #8836
Quol
That Guy

Really? I personally think the chances of Mein or Najenda dying are the highest.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 16:03   Link #8837
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Really? I personally think the chances of Mein or Najenda dying are the highest.
Najenda decided that when it comes to catfights, discretion is the better part of valor
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 16:05   Link #8838
Golden_Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
?? Sorry i don't quite get it.
The very first page, again the FIRST PAGE of this Manga, was a color page of Mine,Akame and Tatsumi.

Now who is left on the Jägers Side?

Wave,Kurome,Esdeath.

To portray it better,

Each of the still alive Jägers, has something like a set rival and mirror within Night Raid.

Tatsumi has Wave, this doesn't need to be explained.
Akame has Kurome, again, the very same.
Mine has Esdeath, and this too is obvious.

Leone doesn't fit into this menage a trois of the 3 main players within each faction.

Also to consider is that Mine has begun to replace Najenda, big time.
She already has her Teigu, she begun a rivalry with Esdeath, she came up with some plan for the Mission which is usually Najenda's department, Mine stated how she can understand Najenda's thought process, but perhaps most importantly, Najenda confirming with a smile that Mine has the needed resolve to undergo a mission like this and ACCEPTING it.

This is the place for Najenda to die and Mine taking over her role.
Not as the Boss (but who knows maybe Najenda will declare Mine her successor before dying), but as an individual, a rival of Esdeath.Najenda is about to die anyway, so perhaps her accepting Mines resolve is all the more symbolic.
Having accepted Mine to be her successor, doing what she couldn't do with the matter of love, placing her hopes in her to continue where she left off and finish it.

Jägers vs Night Raid, all 3 members have a rival or even a nemesis.
Leone doesn't fit into that.
And Najenda is getting replaced by Mine.A dying Najenda no less who accepted Mine.She's already a goner.

So those two are in the most danger IMO.

Last edited by Golden_Witch; 2014-12-06 at 16:23.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 16:11   Link #8839
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Someone is going to die though, it's just a toss up between Leone and Mein. Akame and Tatsumi are guaranteed to survive and given that Esdeath seems to really want Mein dead her chances of survival doesn't look very good at all
Esdeath has wanted every single member of NR especially Najenda dead from the beginning so saying that she wants Mein dead really doesn't mean much.
Old 2014-12-06, 16:11   Link #8840
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
Not as the Boss (but who knows maybe Najenda will declare Mine her successor before dying), but as an individual, a rival of Esdeath.
It'd be a little weird for her to name Mine the new boss since the last time she went out of town she named Akame the interim boss.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!