AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-24, 11:48   Link #221
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
From what you've provided so far, the only aspect of Gen Urobichi that this author has imitated is the death of innocent characters like that rabbit initiator in the first novel at the hands of Rentaro, and her promoter.

He was the mastermind/director behind Fate/Zero and Psycho-Pass.
you might add Saya no uta, cyberslayer into that list. Basically, Gen Urobichi writing style mainly involved with tragedy all over the place and the MC is generally plumel down into the depth of despair, though that's where the charm of his work lies.
@m4rc0s: Kisara is safe from that but enju and Tina is not you know.

Well i have yet to get my hand on the raw but i found it on some jp forum that the scene is not as terrible as the picture making it out, at the very least it haven't yet reach Asuna level in Fairy dance.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 16:23   Link #222
Blue B.
Mr.B

Juuust out of curiosity who are the cat and spider initiator ???
Old 2013-07-25, 00:07   Link #223
m4rc0s

i think is against the rules to put the website here but the raws from volume 5 is out . just check a few of most popular website for download.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 12:34   Link #224
Shimuzu

@Log

All the links you posted for the illustrations back in page 10 of this discussion go to a 404 error not found page. o_o
Shimuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 23:01   Link #225
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue B. View Post
Juuust out of curiosity who are the cat and spider initiator ???
One is the initiator of Rentaro's former sempai in martial arts and the other is in a duo with her brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
i think is against the rules to put the website here but the raws from volume 5 is out . just check a few of most popular website for download.
It actually is against the rules but thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimuzu View Post
@Log

All the links you posted for the illustrations back in page 10 of this discussion go to a 404 error not found page. o_o
Baidu must be fagging or something.

I'll replace them sometime soon.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 21:46   Link #226
Iggy_Pop

Black bullet file folder sold on amazon

Spoiler:

I'll say it again, Saki Ukai art is amazing

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-08-11 at 22:45.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 09:04   Link #227
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just recently stumbled upon the manga, and I must say, it's good and has potential! Much more appeal to me than these recent post-apocalypse one (well, haven't watch Attack on Titan, so don't know). But could anyone please continue translating the novel on Baka-Tsuki?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 10:44   Link #228
Iggy_Pop

With a little help from google translator I finally manage to read the bonus chapter, man it was really funny and have some ship teasing for Rentaro x Kisara. The ending was pretty nice

Spoiler for ending:

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-08-30 at 00:47.
Old 2013-09-09, 14:08   Link #229
Iggy_Pop

Cover for vol 6

The title is 煉獄の彷徨者 (Rengoku no Hoko-sha=Wanderer's Purgatory?)
Old 2013-09-10, 00:29   Link #230
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sup, been a while.

Busy with a college so haven't gotten around to doing this.

Out of curiosity since it came to my attention that summaries can potentially cause translator's to lose interest in translating a series (especially detailed summaries) would you guys rather have me continue doing what I'm doing or stop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Cover for vol 6

The title is 煉獄の彷徨者 (Rengoku no Hoko-sha=Wanderer's Purgatory?)
Summary for volume 6:

Framed of murder Rentaro Satomi becomes a fugitive, escaping with his life from the tight net the police cast along with Hotaru while at the same time searching for clues. Their search led them to a gastrea with a weird symbol. In order to investigate that they go to a morgue dedicated to Gastrea where a industrial is performing suspicious activities. Following the tiny breadcrumbs of clues Rentaro is led to.......?

Hitsuma who firmly chases after Rentaro. Tadashima who has doubts on Rentaro's crimes. Sumire who firmly denies Hitsuma's marriage proposal. Hotaru who build up a bond of trust with Rentaro. Various emotions clash......................what will Rentaro's final future be?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 00:43   Link #231
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just do it! At least I know what to expect!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 03:32   Link #232
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Sup, been a while.

Out of curiosity since it came to my attention that summaries can potentially cause translator's to lose interest in translating a series (especially detailed summaries) would you guys rather have me continue doing what I'm doing or stop?

Summary for volume 6:

Framed of murder Rentaro Satomi becomes a fugitive, escaping with his life from the tight net the police cast along with Hotaru while at the same time searching for clues. Their search led them to a gastrea with a weird symbol. In order to investigate that they go to a morgue dedicated to Gastrea where a industrial is performing suspicious activities. Following the tiny breadcrumbs of clues Rentaro is led to.......?

Hitsuma who firmly chases after Rentaro. Tadashima who has doubts on Rentaro's crimes. Sumire who firmly denies Hitsuma's marriage proposal. Hotaru who build up a bond of trust with Rentaro. Various emotions clash......................what will Rentaro's final future be?
I think it's Kisara who denies the marriage proposal not Sumire.
About the summaries, keep doing it man, I love reading it.

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-09-10 at 03:51.
Old 2013-09-10, 08:24   Link #233
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Sup, been a while.

Summary for volume 6:

Was there anyone will to translate this from the beginning? I love your summaries. Please continue when you have time.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 00:26   Link #234
Shimuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Was there anyone will to translate this from the beginning? I love your summaries. Please continue when you have time.
We had one person translate the first chapter but they then dropped the project so as of currently, we have no translators for the project. (In English atleast)
Old 2013-09-17, 03:48   Link #235
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimuzu View Post
We had one person translate the first chapter but they then dropped the project so as of currently, we have no translators for the project. (In English atleast)
Teh Ping added this to his plans for 2014:
Quote:
TBE
Teh Ping - March 2014
Quote:
March 2014
Begin work on Black Bullet.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 04:48   Link #236
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Teh Ping added this to his plans for 2014:
Ah, busted...

Anyway, I don't care if spoilers are posted. In fact, if my translation somehow differ from the original, I can at least get some people to check the text.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 05:15   Link #237
Seitsuki
Onee!

I see lolis and I approve.

What I meant was, what direction does the series seem to be going? Action orientated? Or more the drama side?
Old 2013-09-22, 07:10   Link #238
All Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
What I meant was, what direction does the series seem to be going? Action orientated? Or more the drama side?
The loli-oriented side.
Old 2013-09-22, 07:59   Link #239
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
The loli-oriented side.
The loli who will die side
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 09:08   Link #240
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
The loli who will die side
sometimes, i wonder whether you want me to kill you question about preferrences.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko